Pickup Asia Forums

HK BootCamp FR

raydiate

Having read the game and knowing I wanted to improve this part of my life I signed up for boot camp with rpq. I met up with him and one of his ex student, "Made You Look!" in central and after I intro over dinner we went to lkf to start approach. First Couple of approaches I crashed and burned, rpq said u should relax and not look so nervous, which I didn't realise I was but looking back I was really fucking nervous!. The next few went better in that they didn't run away and rpq suggest that I start kino escalation, I approached a two set and who were standing on the street drinking , "Made You Look!" winged for me while I talked to the target. This one was difficult to start with a she was a bit cold but after barrelling through for what seemed like ages she started to warm up, I asked her for her number but she said no, which put a downer on the conversation, in hindsight with what I know now , no means not now but maybe a Yes later and I should have carried on the interaction. Lesson learned.

Couple more appraches of girls standing on their own but turned out to be waiting for thier bf.. That's what they said anyway! Throughout the night I could feel it easier and less terrifying to approach and actually the adrenaline and high from approaching is addictive! The last set of the night was a two set who were on the way to the ferry terminal to get the last ferry home. my target seemed interested in conversation but when I took one step towards her she stepped back so I have her some space and let her come to me. "Made You Look!" was doing a good job of winging for me while I worked the target. Time was not on our side as they had to get the ferry back to Macau. a couple of times her friend told her they had to go. my target stayed a bit longer we chatted and I tried kino back when talking and number closed.

Next evening was night game at Magnum. lining up could see most of the girls were

super hot and I don't normally go to clubs so I felt this would be a big challenge for me. RPQ and I did the walk around to get to know the venue and reminded me not to drink anything alcoholic, which is such a good idea as later on the night as the other guys were getting wasted I could still function properly.

I approached a couple of sets but got blown out , then we went outside where I spotted a cute one set sitting alone at a table smoking, I don't like smokers but she looked cute so what the hell , I opened with your favorite colour is white since she was wearing white , I kept it fun and interesting and did some kino, we chatted for a while she's used to live in perth and we were joking about how remote and boring it was. her friend came back to join us--he was a AFC , so RPQ winged for me. we were talking for quite a long time , i number closed and we suggested to hit the dance floor. When we got the she said she had to go to the toilet so we continued dancing, I didn't see her after that, later she told me she bumped into her friend. we carried on gaming but not much happened. but did arrange to meet the table girl later on in the week.

All in all the boot camp was an eye opening experience, and was a good introduction into the world of game. What i learnt on the BootCamp was the approach skills can be used anywhere and I can be constantly improving myself.

So....whats ur plan for the next month?

Your field report didn't list specifically what you learn't or your major changes.

Give us a clear idea of what you want to achieve within the next month or so, this is crucial because without goals, you are without direction.

Great to read your thoughts on the BootCamp! Had an awesome time with you.

I've been keeping in touch with raydiate from time to time guys, few words can conclude his experience = He's become a happier man, meeting all KindZ of quote on quote, new "friends". :D

RPQ's Reply:

Really want to hear more about how you've applied what you learned after the boot camp. It's about a year now, so I imagine you've really put at a lot of it to work for you

+1

Made You Look!

Aka. Mr. Balls Deep