Pickup Asia Forums

She said good-bye really fast and was gone!

Mysticmuseflyer

I wanted to post this in case anyone else is having a nice conversation and then suddenly she says...."Oh this is my stop, Bye!"

I was on the bus. This girl was eating a Chinese fast food sandwich (I later found out its called Jianbinggouzi). I opened with "Oh, I love those" pointing at the sandwich!

She answered "Oh, you like Chinese food!"

"I love it!"

"Wow really" she said. "what else do you like" She said

"I love hotpot" ( i said this as I stared in her eyes)

"Wow I love it too!" (she held the gaze for a bit)

We talked for a few (5) minutes (we only went 3 stops at this point but we were in heave traffic. about food. I had already noticed her English was really good but I thought I would save it till the conversation went flat. The talk about food was great and had many BT spikes. high fives, fist bumps.

Finally I said "wow your English is so good!"

"Really, ...I think I still need to improve" ( I have only met one Chinese girl who ever said her English was good)

"You must have studied abroad"

"Yes I studied in England"

"Oh cool my mother is from England"

"Oh really" she said (she wasn't too impressed with that comment, I am wondering how I could use that my mom is from England in a similar case).

"How long did you study there I really love England...do you miss it?" (I worked to get her back into the conversation)

"Yes I really miss it"

"Yes it is an amazing place "

"I love the park by London Bridge!"

"Me too!!" (she reengaged ) We talked for 5 minuted about England. (We had only gone one more stop....2 lights plus traffic so it was slow.)

She did not seem concerned where we were so I didn't rush. I was just about to get out my phone and the bus door opened and she said "oh this is my stop....really nice to meet you (as the door closed)" She turned back and looked at me as the bus left.

This was one of my most intimate first 10 minute talks, i was kicking myself.

Lesson: I must check early when she gets off the bus or subway.

Also in the future I made this new rule. If its that good I will get off at her stop too! (unless I am late for work...in that case I have already asked her where she is going and got her we chat).

I did this once in the subway. I had already told this girl my stop and had already got her we chat. When my stop came she said "oh you have to go" I said "Oh no I can get off at your stop" (this made it obvious that I liked her. But luckily she liked me.) I don't remember the details of this one or I would post it. But I have a date with her coming up!

• 2 weeks later...
I wanted to post this in case anyone else is having a nice conversation and then suddenly she says...."Oh this is my stop, Bye!"

I was on the bus. This girl was eating a Chinese fast food sandwich (I later found out its called Jianbinggouzi). I opened with "Oh, I love those" pointing at the sandwich!

She answered "Oh, you like Chinese food!"

"I love it!"

"Wow really" she said. "what else do you like" She said

"I love hotpot" ( i said this as I stared in her eyes)

"Wow I love it too!" (she held the gaze for a bit)

You used a good situational opener.

Whenever you're on public transport - ask as early as possible which stop she's getting off at, tell her which one ur getting off at.

We talked for a few (5) minutes (we only went 3 stops at this point but we were in heave traffic. about food. I had already noticed her English was really good but I thought I would save it till the conversation went flat. The talk about food was great and had many BT spikes. high fives, fist bumps.

Finally I said "wow your English is so good!"

"Really, ...I think I still need to improve" ( I have only met one Chinese girl who ever said her English was good)

"You must have studied abroad"

"Yes I studied in England"

"Oh cool my mother is from England"

"Oh really" she said (she wasn't too impressed with that comment, I am wondering how I could use that my mom is from England in a similar case).

"How long did you study there I really love England...do you miss it?" (I worked to get her back into the conversation)

"Yes I really miss it"

"Yes it is an amazing place "

"I love the park by London Bridge!"

"Me too!!" (she reengaged ) We talked for 5 minuted about England. (We had only gone one more stop....2 lights plus traffic so it was slow.)

She did not seem concerned where we were so I didn't rush. I was just about to get out my phone and the bus door opened and she said "oh this is my stop....really nice to meet you (as the door closed)" She turned back and looked at me as the bus left.

You did well in picking up with the English topic, you could have expanded on it like which university she studied at there, where else she travelled there, what did she like/dislike about it compared to China.

You could have also used the discussion about foreign countries to bring up America and tell her some stuff about yourself.

This was one of my most intimate first 10 minute talks, i was kicking myself.

Lesson: I must check early when she gets off the bus or subway.

Also in the future I made this new rule. If its that good I will get off at her stop too! (unless I am late for work...in that case I have already asked her where she is going and got her we chat).

I did this once in the subway. I had already told this girl my stop and had already got her we chat. When my stop came she said "oh you have to go" I said "Oh no I can get off at your stop" (this made it obvious that I liked her. But luckily she liked me.) I don't remember the details of this one or I would post it. But I have a date with her coming up!

Yup - always ask it within the first 30 seconds.

I wouldnt suggest telling girls you're get off at her stop as it will come across as pretty needy if you're following her to her stop and missing your own, generally i would just get off at my stop or lie and say that mine is one stop past hers.

You should be adding:

What I did well

What i will do better

Realizations