Pickup Asia Forums

Re-establishing contact

efadrine

Not exactly an FR but needed some advice on something:

Meet a girl in the fountain and full close her within a couple hours. Standard formula of isolate>change locations to a place where I can escalate better>motel bounce. There was some resistance at first (right before bouncing her to the motel) but I took a step back after each time and then tried again a bit later on. She asks for my number after the whole thing, we chat for a bit and go home afterwards.

Could only meet up in 2 weeks (due to her sisters wedding), talked a bit on kakao but nothing excessive. Was a bit weird in that regard, talked a lot during dates but kakao would be a different story (same conversations but a lot more cold). \

D2 went really well again, drinks>hookah>motel>drinks (all in all 8 hours). Had quite a few things in common so just discussed that. Established that she primarily dated foreigners before, openly said she was really interested and wanted to meet up.

Similar meet ups after but her schedule started filling up with pre-planned stuff i.e. booked vacations and whatnot. Couldn't meet during the week due to logistics and weekends had things on (family or events).

Couldn't meet up for a month because of this, message her and see if she wants to meet up during the public holidays, she says no "lost interest, I'm really sorry for being such a weirdo, don't waste your time on me". Message her and try and set up a meet that is logistically easier for her she says not to "Chase" and she didn't think I was someone who "chased women" and yet again "not to waste my time on her".

After all that chat I send one last message basically saying that it's fine and we had a decent time while it lasted. Delete her contacts (yeah I am an idiot).

Recently she popped up in my facebook suggested friends, thought of dropping her a message (actually like the girl and wouldn't mind give it the old college try).

Any advice whether as to do it/not do it and how to message her.

Bit of background info: chicks mother passed away a few years ago, old man not doing too well these days either due to age, fairly closed up and difficult to read

Thanks

You should probably have asked her what she meant about being a weirdo. When girls say things, don't assume you know what it means. Always get more info.

You should check out her facebook and see if you can figure out anything interesting that's happened in her life since you spoke to her that you can use to open the conversation. Especially anything that she was struggling with or working on.

Mainly by checking her facebook you might come up with something or you might find that there is no point in asking about something that was happening when you were still seeing her.

You can post some ideas on here after you brainstorm a bit and we can workshop them.

And as for whether or not you should...if you don't try you definitely won't get.