Pickup Asia Forums

Chengdu Approach Mastery Boot Camp with Kane Vast

Limonaid

I just finished my boot camp yesterday. So let's see how the journey was:

I came to know about Game at the last of 2015. After breaking up with my girlfriend, I was searching on the internet- "How to get your girlfriend back". And then a phrase caught my attention- "You can pick up girls". Wait a minute....we can pick up girls and establish sexual relationship with them!!!No wayyyy.
So I started searching about picking up girls and then I came to know about PUA Community. I wanted to know more about the community and finally, I ended up reading the book "The Game". That book really changed my perception about dating and women. So, for some reason, I moved in China at the end of the 2017. Since then, I was 'trying' to pick up girls. I used to be the person who was going to the nightclubs and dancing like a monkey to get girl's attention. I had no idea how to get girls. So pretty soon I was totally frustrated. By that time, I came to know about RSD. So I wanted to find out anyone from RSD in China. Luckily, I got a group and then met some person who showed me the way into The Real Game! I met ShinChoc who is now my wingman and of course a very good friend, he taught me some of the very basics of game. We used to meet once a week and doing game. He is pretty good at game. but..still I had no clear idea about game. He told that he took a boot camp with some guys who are really expert at asian game. After taking boot camp, his game really changed. He also told me that it has also improved his other areas of life. Hearing this, I was very excited. And then…… I made one of the best decisions of my life - "I am going to take the BC". 
Once I got ready for the BC, i invited Kane for coming to chengdu. I am gonna share the experiences of each days during the boot camp--

First Night:
ShinChoc and me, met Kane at a restaurant near Tai Koo Li to kick off the boot camp. After finishing dinner, Kane started asking me some questions which was really annoying ;p. Because I never looked at my like that before. He made me understood why I do what I do, the things that drive me. Then he taught me some of the very basics of the night game. Then we went to some night clubs. My first set was a 2 set girls, near the dance floor. Kane told me to open them. I opened them. Hurrah!! It was that simple. But what surprised me more is the girls responded very well. I was little afraid of touching them. But Kane took my hand and made me do that. Another shock!! Target has no problem with touching them. Then we approached few more sets inside and outside of the club. Here is the thing- Kane broke the steps so simple for me that I couldn't find any anxiety. I also learned how a High Value Guy uses his body language. The night was not a intense gaming night, it was a very simple and easy night. Then we sat down in a place and Kane told me what I did right and what I can do to improve the next days.

Second Day:
We met another restaurant near Tai Koo Li and took lunch. It was time for Day Game, Kane taught me some of the things about Day Game and some advance topics like qualification and basic comfort. Again… the steps were very clear and simple. We went to the bookstore and approached some girls. I was shocked again. Why the hell the girls are responding so easily!! But I had some problems about hooking and BT spike. We worked on that. I felt no pressure. Then we sat for briefing and went to the night clubs again for night game.
That night, I was feeling really really good though I felt very uncomfortable when I opened a girl in the dance floor another girl took my hand and started dancing with me. My first set was a two set of girls. As soon as we entered the club, I opened them. This time, they were easily hooked. Wow!! Kino was there. How good it feels to touch girls…ha ha. After few minutes of the interaction, I had nothing to talk about. Kane told me to close them and I did. Outside of the clubs, I approached few more sets. Some of the girls were really interested to talk with me but we didn’t share the same language. So I left the sets. Then Kane told me what was happening then. It was one of the important realizations I had during the BC- when the girl doesn’t speak English, I feel uncomfortable and that feeling makes girl uncomfortable. So Kane taught me some more gestures which I can use to communicate with girls and It really worked fine. Suddenly I realize that, I don’t hate night clubs anymore. Bingo!!!

Last Day:
Again, we met for lunch, Kane taught me How I can establish deep rapport with people and some other game tactics. It was my favorite day among those three days. We played a little game. I had to approach 10 girls within 10 minutes. At first, I did it within 13 minutes. But Kane told me to do it again. This time I did it in less than 10 minutes. And then I realized I had no time to think about so called ‘Approach Anxiety’. We opened some more sets here and there. Then Kane took me another place where I was really scared of approaching. And I got some good results from there. I understood that there are some places where it won’t be easy to get girls. Finally, I was enjoying to approach!! I approached far more than the last six months in one afternoon. And in those three days, I got rejected only 3 times! Yeah..only 3 times!! We celebrated the BC by eating delicious cheezy pizzas…ha ha. Then Kane gave me the access to the group of some intelligent, motivated people who are really working on improving their life. He showed me how I can take my life, game to the next level by consistent practice and understanding myself deeply.

If you guys ask me what was the hardest part during the bootcamp, I won’t spend a second to say that writing down the realizations. Now, If I look at the realizations I have had, I can feel that those are the most important things I got from the BC. I am glad to share those realizations with you and I will make them as simple as possible:
1.I had the illusion that once I take the BC I will never be rejected and I will never feel approach anxiety. Bullshit!! Some girls will reject me and that’s nothing to do with me. So AA and rejection will be there and I just have to dance with it.
2.I didn’t only learn how to game girls, I also learned how to game myself.
3.I can bring values into people’s life if I really work on myself.
4. girls like to be approached.

That’s all for today. I am so glad :D :D to join this community. I have no word to thank Kane for giving me these bunch of experiences. Thanks to all the people specially ShinChoc, Mouthpiece, Leonardo for being with me in this never ending journey. And I highly recommend everyone to go through these experiences to understand how potential you truly are.

• Like 1

Great report!  Welcome to the brotherhood!  

I think that it's great that you took the step of actually signing up for the bootcamp.  You're already ahead of 99% of guys.  So many guys would just say "meh" and pass the open door, but you walked through it.

The part about Kane and his annoying questions made me laugh out loud.

• 2 weeks later...

It was one of the important realizations I had during the BC- when the girl doesn’t speak English, I feel uncomfortable and that feeling makes girl uncomfortable. So Kane taught me some more gestures which I can use to communicate with girls and It really worked fine. Suddenly I realize that, I don’t hate night clubs anymore. Bingo!!!

Ding ding.

Then Kane gave me the access to the group of some intelligent, motivated people who are really working on improving their life. He showed me how I can take my life, game to the next level by consistent practice and understanding myself deeply.

You earned access, by dedicating yourself to becoming more awesome.

If you guys ask me what was the hardest part during the bootcamp, I won’t spend a second to say that writing down the realizations. Now, If I look at the realizations I have had, I can feel that those are the most important things I got from the BC. I am glad to share those realizations with you and I will make them as simple as possible:

If you consistently practice and write field reports for just 12 months, you will be shocked at the continuing realizations you will have.

You did a great job on the bootcamp, keep up the good work!!!!!

• Thanks 1