Jump to content
Pickup Asia Forums
wicked_morning

Shenzhen Streets 09/15/18

Recommended Posts

I hit the streets yesterday in Shenzhen. I'm new to the city so I decided on finding a book store.

I warmed up with some asking directions in Chinese.

I asked, “Where is the subway station?”. Tried to get warmed.

 

I hate to be that guy that talks about state. But I think there is something to it.

I got to my destination and got out on to the side walk.

I switched to English. Asking, “Where is the bookstore?” Which was honest, I didn't know.

 

HByogaNerd

I tried to stop a few girls with the opener which didn't work.

I saw HByogaNerd walking down the stairs.

I asked her “Where is the bookstore?”

She could speak English.

She said it's over there. And showed me.

Ace: “Wow, your English is good! You get an A plus today.” She laugh a little.

Ace: “What are you doing here?”

HbyogaNerd: “I'm taking Yoga.”

Ace: “Yoga!...Cool.” High fived her.

I asked her about Yoga and if she travelled abroad because her English was pretty good. She said never travelled to a Western country and I said she must study a lot. LOL!

We got to the front of the bookstore.

Ace: “Do you know where the English books are?”

HbyogaNerd: “OK, I can show you.”

**She wasn't really hot but still I was surprised to bounce her to the bookstore.**

We found the English books and I asked her what kind of books she liked.

Ace: “I bet you like Harry Potter.” As I picked up the book.

HbyogaNerd: “Yeah. I do.”

Ace: “All my students love Harry Potter.”

She told me about another book store and I got her Wechat because she wanted to give me the directions to it.

She said she had to go because she wanted to eat lunch. I said ok. Goodbye.

 

Later she sent me a photo of her lunch which and she said hello. So it looks good so far.

 

What I did well:

I had a few mini BT spikes.

I bounced her.

I left the interaction on a good note.

 

What I could have done better:

Maybe a little more BT spiking.

I kind of felt the interaction wane in the book store. I think shes kind of shy though and not talkative.

I'm not sure what I could have done better.

 

Hbbookish:

I saw Hbbookish a few minute after. HbyogaNerd left. I was thinking she overheard me and and HBYogaNerd but then I was like f--- it Keep opening.

She was looking at some books.

I asked which station the bookstore HBYogaNerd told me about was.

 

She said looked it up on her phone.

She spoke good enough English to be in the English section of the bookstore.

I used the “Your English is good. You get an A plus.”

She wasn't as responsive as HBYOGANERD but I plowed.

I can't remember the details of this set. All I know is that I plowed and a a few BT spikes by making for of her.

Ace: “Have you been to Beijing?” (I used to live in Beijing)

Hbbookish: yes.

Ace: Which ido you like better Beijing duck or Shanghai duck?

Hbbookish: Beijing Duck.

Ace: your wrong Shanghai is better. LOL.

Mini BT spike.

I went for the Wechat and made a joke but it didn't fly.

Hbbookish: Whay do you wantmy weChat.

Ace: So I can message you 20 times at 4:00AM.

Hbbookish: well...I don't know about that.

Ace: I 'm joking with you.

Hbbookish: OK.

Got the We chat. After I said goodbye she looked away.

The vibe was she didn't want to see me. But that doesn't mean I won't try.

 

*What I did Well: I opened her. I plowed when things were not going so well.

 

*Not Well: Body language and eye contact. Maybe be a little cooler with my body language. I tend to get nervous but I get less nervous the more I open.

Eye contact. I tend to look away a lot. Or I start to stare at her tits or something like that.

 

Kino: Didn't really Kino. Should I? I don't want to look to obvious at the bookstore.

 

 

Went to Starbucks. Saw a hottie and didn't opened chumped out.

 

Hit the streets.

Opened a girl on a skateboard. Spoke little English then her B-friend came and met her. LOL

 

Did some more subway game. Most spoke little English.

Went to the other bookstore. Part of the goal was just to explore the city.

 

**Opened a real hottie at the subway plat form. But she spoke zero English. So I walked away.

Then on the subway she re-approached me. Somebody kill me for no being able to speak Chinese.

 

HbMilfglasses

Went to a mall and was looking for the H and M. And saw HbMilfglasses.

 

I was trying on a jacket.

I asked her what do you think of this Jacket.

She said it looks good.

Ace: “I had a jacket just like it in Tokyo a few years ago...”

HbMilfglasses: You lived in Tokyo?

Ace: Yeah.

HbMilfglasses: Cool!

 

I couldn't figure out if she was with a B-friend or what? So I kept talking.

 

She was cool and had a good vibe and smile.

I asked her if she ever went to Beijing. She said no. I said good don't go it sucks! LOL!

 

I got her We chat and left. But I never got a message back from her. So not a good sign. Which is to bad because I kind of liked her.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

I hate to be that guy that talks about state. But I think there is something to it.

If you're in state, your sets will run better.  However, if you develop your skills, even when you're not in state, your sets will still run well enough to get results.  That's thing you should get away from is RELYING on state.  Understand that when it's better, you'll do better, but don't sit around waiting for it.

Read the book, The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield.  It's a short book, but what he says in it about being a professional vs an amateur is exactly what I'm talking about here.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

Ace: “Wow, your English is good! You get an A plus today.” She laugh a little.

Ace: “What are you doing here?”

HbyogaNerd: “I'm taking Yoga.”

Ace: “Yoga!...Cool.” High fived her.

I asked her about Yoga and if she travelled abroad because her English was pretty good. She said never travelled to a Western country and I said she must study a lot. LOL!

Were you clear that she had already finished her class or did you think she was going to go?  If you didn't know, you should have found out so you could get time constraints.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

She said she had to go because she wanted to eat lunch. I said ok. Goodbye.

You could have tried to have lunch with her.

Her: I have to go eat lunch.
You: Oh, nice!  Are you meeting some friends for lunch?
Her: No
You: Really?  Where are you going to eat?  Maybe I could come too.
*now, depending on what she says, you'll have a good idea about if she's keen for you to join her or not.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

What I did well:

I had a few mini BT spikes.

I bounced her.

I left the interaction on a good note.

All good!

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

Ace: “Have you been to Beijing?” (I used to live in Beijing)

Hbbookish: yes.

Ace: Which ido you like better Beijing duck or Shanghai duck?

Hbbookish: Beijing Duck.

Ace: your wrong Shanghai is better. LOL.

Mini BT spike.

I went for the Wechat and made a joke but it didn't fly.

Why did you go for the WeChat at this point in the set?

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

Hbbookish: Whay do you wantmy weChat.

Ace: So I can message you 20 times at 4:00AM

Lols!

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

Eye contact. I tend to look away a lot. Or I start to stare at her tits or something like that.

Great you noticed this...and I definitely know this feeling of noticing myself staring at a girls tits.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

Kino: Didn't really Kino. Should I? I don't want to look to obvious at the bookstore.

Start with basics like high fives, hand shakes, fist bumps, etc.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

Went to Starbucks. Saw a hottie and didn't opened chumped out.

Happens to all of us sometimes.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

**Opened a real hottie at the subway plat form. But she spoke zero English. So I walked away.

Then on the subway she re-approached me. Somebody kill me for no being able to speak Chinese.

😂

When you run into this kind of situation where the girl is really keen, talk to her like an English teacher:
What. Is. Your. Name?

Do. You. Like. Apples?

etc.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

I was trying on a jacket.

I asked her what do you think of this Jacket.

She said it looks good.

Ace: “I had a jacket just like it in Tokyo a few years ago...”

HbMilfglasses: You lived in Tokyo?

Ace: Yeah.

HbMilfglasses: Cool!

 

I couldn't figure out if she was with a B-friend or what? So I kept talking.

Great open!

You should have just asked her!  Who are you here shopping with?

On 9/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, wicked_morning said:

I asked her if she ever went to Beijing. She said no. I said good don't go it sucks! LOL!

 

I got her We chat and left. But I never got a message back from her. So not a good sign. Which is to bad because I kind of liked her.

Seems like you're running your sets for only like 5min, so it's no wonder they're not responsive.  You should really try to run your sets for like 15-20min ideally.  Also, you need to add the other parts of the sarge into your sets.  So far, you're just doing BT Spikes and DHVs and then asking for the WeChat and not doing any qualification, comfort, seeding or trying to set time-bridges.

If you start doing those things you'll get a higher response rate.

Great to see you getting out there and I hope you keep posting your approaches and getting feedback so you can level up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...