Pickup Asia Forums

Bootcamp Babe D4 failure... very disappointed with myself...

mouthpiece

Bootcamp Babe D4

I’m coming back from a D4 with a girl that I like call Bootcamp Babe

I didn’t get laid. Why? Because I had a minimalistic plan in my head!

I have been cruising very arrogantly in my pickup journey, not really pushing myself to approach and not actually getting much success outside off a few tinder/online and one party hook-up which had turned into a semi-fuck-buddy relationship.

Pre-date

The last time we met, we went to her rooftop and we made out a bit. I realize now, this might have been detrimental to my progress.

The Date

I message her to met on a Tuesday. She suggests going to a thing called the Idea exchange which is sort of like an amateur ted talk. I kind of like these events and they are good to mingle at and I thought my interaction with the girl was going well so I agree.

The day-of I made no plan to get her home or things I would do on the event and I realize now how detrimental this was to the whole process. I think the reason I haven’t made a plan in a while is because last year I was having mighty fine success just cruising through the same date. I got bored with this plan and decided to see one girl more than most but this didn’t help my position of improving.

Anyway, so we met at ametro station near the event and we go to the event. We talk a little bit before the event about how things and what it’s going to be like and I compliment her outfit because she looks great. She is wearing heels, which is relevant later on. We sit down and the conversation kind of dies down and we make a bit of small talk. The talk starts, we don’t talk because there is a speaker talking.

After the event, we get up and talk to some other people. She meets a few of her friends that are there. I chat to some of my mates.

We chat with her friends as we are leaving. We make a reason to go home and she tells me that her feet hurt. I should have turned that into something funny but I offer a solution of going to her to get changed. We get in the taxi and I say I like her friends because they challenge themselves. She gets out near her place and she says goodbye.

This comes as a surprise to me and I ask her if she’s coming back. She says have a goodnight and I get out to try and convince her to come back. She says no and she goes off while I get in the taxi with my dick between her legs. I’m furious at myself which is why I writing this now.

I text her saying “that was a surprise but it was nice to see you”. She responds with “what? Why?” I say that I thought we were getting a drink (*I seeded this in text earlier…). She says “I thought I told my feet hurt. I wanna go home” I respond to that with “I got that bit” I continue with It’s no problem, next time we can spend more time together next time” I send her a message 4 minutes later saying “ don’t worry, I thought we made plan to go to the bar but I didn’t communicate it well enough” . I’m furious at myself with the last message because that was the fucking emotional response to her not omcing with me which probably killed loads of brownie points I had… Fucking hell, I need to go back to the drawing board and figure it out.

Thanks for the FR!  It would be helpful if you let us know a few things you did well and a few things you could improve on at the end.  

You got a date! That's awesome!  If you're getting dates that's good!.   

I'm not sure about the whole TED talk thing as a date idea.  Unless you are the speaker or have back stage passes or some like that.  I made the same mistake of going on a date with a girl and she's like let's go to the ________.  But blank is not near my house so it was a bad idea.   A date idea might be a park near your house.  Have some stories to tell when you take her there.  Then tell you know this awesome ice cream place then take her there.  Then take her to a roof top.  Have some pictures of your travels, friends, hometown,  or whatever you like to do on your phone.  You can sit and show those and she will show hers as well.  Then try for the bounce back to your pad.  

I agree with all of these.

I knew it was a bad idea but I just wanted to see her so thinking with my dick backfired. 

Positives: 

- Day 4: I suppose when we do finally shag it's gonna be awesome and she'll become a regular quite quickly

- I made some friends at the place plus I had quite a high value for being the first to ask a question and for showing up with a hot babe

- I stayed clam even when she talked to her friends

- I did a little kino

- I gave her compliments on her outift and her friends

Negative

-TEd talks are shit / boring dates both for pulling and for myself lol

-there was no push/pull. no qualifications as you guys like to say

-No enough space for Kino

-no plan for heels  

- I reacted emotionally to her saying no. We shall see how much that effect our "thing"

Things I'll do next time

-I'll use more words to trigger reactions out of her specifically: orgasm, freedom, understand. With this I'm gonna get more emotions out of her (BT spikes)

-I'll kino a lot more

- I'll SEED THE FUCKING PULL FFS

20 hours ago, mouthpiece said:

The last time we met, we went to her rooftop and we made out a bit. I realize now, this might have been detrimental to my progress.

Yeah...usually making out without being able to close triggers ASD and it makes it a bit harder to progress things later.  Though, if you do a meet where you don't try to close, then that can often be enough, if you run it well.

It seems pretty straight forward.  You assumed the full-close would happen and that she was going to close.  Because you assumed, you didn't control any of the variables that could get in the way (event/venue/social situation/isolation plan/etc) and you didn't prepare a plan for how to progress things towards the close including frames that you might need to set or any kind of progression plan from now to get her from point A to point B to point C to the closing location.

Without FRs from the previous meets it's hard to give any specific advice but I wonder why you weren't able to close her on the day 2 or day 3.

Good on you for writing this up, man!  And I'm looking forward to working on upping your game so you can get better quality since that's what you seem to be ready for.

Keep at it!

21 hours ago, mouthpiece said:

Bootcamp Babe D4

I’m coming back from a D4 with a girl that I like call Bootcamp Babe

I didn’t get laid. Why? Because I had a minimalistic plan in my head!

I have been cruising very arrogantly in my pickup journey, not really pushing myself to approach and not actually getting much success outside off a few tinder/online and one party hook-up which had turned into a semi-fuck-buddy relationship.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Being egotistical will stop growth, we all need help or an outside perspective at some points.

You should read this report 

It's a great example of what occurs if you just cruise on auto pilot and don't do things well - things don't work out when it really counts.

Pre-date

The last time we met, we went to her rooftop and we made out a bit. I realize now, this might have been detrimental to my progress

Yeah this can go either way, its generally better to play it safe and not make out until you're in the bang location.

The Date

I message her to met on a Tuesday. She suggests going to a thing called the Idea exchange which is sort of like an amateur ted talk. I kind of like these events and they are good to mingle at and I thought my interaction with the girl was going well so I agree.

The day-of I made no plan to get her home or things I would do on the event and I realize now how detrimental this was to the whole process. I think the reason I haven’t made a plan in a while is because last year I was having mighty fine success just cruising through the same date. I got bored with this plan and decided to see one girl more than most but this didn’t help my position of improving.

Anyway, so we met at ametro station near the event and we go to the event. We talk a little bit before the event about how things and what it’s going to be like and I compliment her outfit because she looks great. She is wearing heels, which is relevant later on. We sit down and the conversation kind of dies down and we make a bit of small talk. The talk starts, we don’t talk because there is a speaker talking.

The issue with going to an event where you don't have control over the environment, is that you don't have control over the environment, so shit can go very wrong as you've gotta spend a lot of time dealing with random shit, plus you aren't spending your time building the connection with her, the most basic and important aspect of seduction is focused attention, without that, things generally aren't gonna go well.

So not having a clear plan definitely was an issue here.

The not being able to talk thing is a similar problem to going to a movie, it may or may not hurt, but it certainly doesn't help.

We chat with her friends as we are leaving. We make a reason to go home and she tells me that her feet hurt. I should have turned that into something funny but I offer a solution of going to her to get changed. We get in the taxi and I say I like her friends because they challenge themselves. She gets out near her place and she says goodbye.

This comes as a surprise to me and I ask her if she’s coming back. She says have a goodnight and I get out to try and convince her to come back. She says no and she goes off while I get in the taxi with my dick between her legs. I’m furious at myself which is why I writing this now.

I text her saying “that was a surprise but it was nice to see you”. She responds with “what? Why?” I say that I thought we were getting a drink (*I seeded this in text earlier…). She says “I thought I told my feet hurt. I wanna go home” I respond to that with “I got that bit” I continue with It’s no problem, next time we can spend more time together next time” I send her a message 4 minutes later saying “ don’t worry, I thought we made plan to go to the bar but I didn’t communicate it well enough” . I’m furious at myself with the last message because that was the fucking emotional response to her not omcing with me which probably killed loads of brownie points I had… Fucking hell, I need to go back to the drawing board and figure it out.

There isn't enough detail here to really know what is going on in terms of Game, i.e it's not clear that you've actually run any, it seems more like you've just got a girl you assume is gonna bang you if you just handle logistics well enough and do your 'usual' thing.

The reason we split the process of gaming a girl up into sections is that it allows us to trouble shoot where we make mistakes, and also to 'balance out' everything the girl likely needs both emotionally and logically to be down for sex.

Attraction - Qualification - Comfort - Seduction

Based on what you've written - The girl went on a date with you, spent half of it hanging out with her friends and didn't feel very good about the rest of it, so she hit the eject button.

You approached this in the typical 'we can be friends and end up fucking each other' fashion that works with western chicks if they don't have better options and the value levels are similar.

You really should read the art of seduction, as it unsurprisingly talks about being seductive, which wasn't clear in this field report.

If i'm missing anything or inaccurate - pls give more detail and i'll try to give a better response.

If you just wanna fuck girls and don't care beyond banging them once, you can calibrate your game to be very attraction focused that will lead to that result more easily.

You said this was a D4?

What was the d1, d2, d3?