Pickup Asia Forums

mini fr: tuesday night out with danny

LuckyLuke

mini fr: tuesday night out with danny

we went out to lan kwai fong. goal was 3 approaches , at least one on the dancefloor. not a lot to approach in revolution, too many mixed sets. we went to jellyfish. danny told me i should be more concrete with my routine, bc i often dont know what to do or say. 

on the way to jellyfish i approached a group of mediocre xinjiang girls. asked which club the best is. in jellyfish i approached some girls danny choose me to approach. then he wanted me to dancefloor aproach via some hip movement which really is not my kind of style i noticed quickly. so,.i approached a lot if random sets on the dancefloor just asking if they speak chinese. got some laughs but didnt pursue anything further. outside i approached a girl that was interested in mine and dannys conversation. reapproached her later also and got the wechat. HB7 from harbin. we left soon after that. 

i approached 10-12 sets that night. so a lot more then i expected. main reason was danny constantly pushing to do stuff. thx for that.

• Like 2

Hey bro, I'm glad that you are doing what you said you would do and are writing field reports to get feedback. Really awesome that you are proactively working to get better, success is soon ahead ? Also good that you are going out gaming regularly!

That night we went out to LKF things went fairly well, I'd say, although I think things could have gone a lot smoother and been more efficient if you had a concrete plan that you could refer to throughout the night, ESPECIALLY during those tough times where you are feeling emotionally shook up and uncertain about what your next step should be. Like I said on our last Day Game session, I think it's good for you to have a concrete idea of (1) What specific goals you want to accomplish (what kinds of sets would you like to open, what kinds of girls), (2) How you would like to reach those goals (what openers would you like to play with, do you want to approach x number of girls in a certain amount of time?), and (3) what things you AREN'T ready for yet (for example, approaching a smoking hot girl from the front, approaching in a crowded place where people can hear what you say, etc.), so that you can tell me and I will know not to push you too hard past your limits. Don't want any public meltdowns in front of hot chicks ? 

I have certain best practices that I have found usually work for me in Day Game and Night Game, but you will likely find that they don't fit your temperament 100%. Keep experimenting and you will find what does work for you, and don't get bummed out if the opener you wanted to test out on a certain day falls flat. It happens, just note why you think it failed and see if it's worth trying to adjust the opener or just try a new opener. It's nothing personal, everything is just experimentation and practice, and sometimes that practice leads you to sexy times with a hot girl ?

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 10:54 PM, LuckyLuke said:

i approached a lot if random sets on the dancefloor just asking if they speak chinese. got some laughs but didnt pursue anything further.

If you were going to follow up, what would you follow up with?

On 10/5/2018 at 10:54 PM, LuckyLuke said:

i approached 10-12 sets that night. so a lot more then i expected. main reason was danny constantly pushing to do stuff. thx for that.

The power of good wingmen!

On 10/6/2018 at 3:03 AM, ShinChoc said:

things could have gone a lot smoother and been more efficient if you had a concrete plan that you could refer to throughout the night, ESPECIALLY during those tough times where you are feeling emotionally shook up and uncertain about what your next step should be.

YES!

Great post from @ShinChoc!!  Everything he wrote is spot on.  Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about!