Pickup Asia Forums

Dazed and Confused

Golden Fox

I was feeling down one night at the club while my other buddies, bootcamp graduates, were crushing it. Fortunately my buddy pushed me to go talk to a girl. I pulled her arm lightly and brought her towards me. Instant Chemistry and I got her number. BAM. Back in the game.

Now we went out once for coffee in Sinsa. Basically her English level is 4.7 out of a 100. But thats cool because Im practicing my KOrean and she is ridiculously hot. The hottest babe Ive been with. Her body is immaculate!

Now we just had coffee and then she drove me home. I didnt push to bring her in.

We decided to meet for a MOVIE - this past Saturday. We met and she hadnt yet bought the tickets. Maybe I should have. In the past the Korean girl has always handled it. MY BAD.

So it was sold out. So we jumped in her car and raced to CGV. On the way there she got a phone call. She said it was her brother and she had to go meet his lawyer friend. WHAT!! haha.

So we stopped in at an expensive cafe, had a pizza, drinks and then she was off.

I still had a fun time, making her laugh, being with a beautiful woman, giving Korean guys the "fuck you " eyes while I was with here.

I went and met BOOTCAMP buddies and chilled. She messaged me a bunch later and apologized again and again.

SO: I keep asking myself.. what does this girl want? She has plenty of money. I don't think she gives a shit about English. Maybe she just wants me? My body? Where's my confidence?

The next date then has to be over wine and I have to pull her back to my place. End of story. I am 100% open to any tips or perspectives that I may be ignoring.

Thanks guys and always I appreciate the encouragement on the kakao talk group.

Mr. GoldenFox

yo GF ... nice man... love the 'fuck you eyes' to the k dudes ... something i enjoy doing myself when i'm with a k girl lol

"Where's my confidence?" ... yup u can feel like the most confident mother fucker on the planet and then a 9 / 10 comes in to your life (well we bring her in is the more appropriate term) and suddenly u start feeling 'unworthy' of her basically ... i think this is a very very common issue most guys deal with with really hot girls (or as U see them as 'hot') ...

it's all about being/feeling entitled to high quality women ... deserving of it and all of that...

the solution? it's inner game shit ... i think a good place to start to help build back the confidence is to focus and note one very important reality: she's hot - she's got shit tons of options re dudes - she's chosen to be out with U ... says somethin about u don't it brutha? she may or may not be seeing other guys ... but that doesn't change the fact she's shown interest in u enough to give u a 'shot' ... let that be a barometer of U so to speak ... the trick now is feeling deserving of being with her ... i don't have an easy answer for that other than u seem like a switched on dude from the chat anyway as i can sense ... so u r a cool fucker ... she sees it ... keep showing it to her ... and soon enough u'll be showing her a whole lot more than that ... keep workin it and keep us posted here ... peace QL

Yeah, man. Either she knows what she's doing and she picked you, or she's making a gross error.

Either way...YOU WIN!!!

I was there back when I was 25/26 and I got the first fine girl I ever got who stuck around. And she kept telling me how cool I was. And at first, I thought she was crazy, and I just assumed she'd leave me once she figured out what's what. BUT, she stuck around for months and months...over a year, in fact.

And she kept telling me how cool I was. I don't know why, and it doesn't matter. What does matter is that eventually, I started to believe her. If not for that girl, I probably never would have developed this far.

So...why not invite her over and cook dinner? Have wine ready and have her bring dessert.