Pickup Asia Forums

Toronto Airport Brunette

Jhuang17

Hey guys just a quick introduction. My name is Jackson I've been doing game on and off for a few years now so although I know most of the theory my lack of consistency has heavily hindered me from making quick progress and reaching my full potential. After getting out of a 5 month thing with my previous regular, I've decided to dedicate this next upcoming year to my setting up my career, my passions, and of course pick up. So here is the first field report that I have to offer. This was from this past Sunday and it was my first daygame approach in about 6 months... (But be as critical as possible please)

Background Info

-I was at the airport and while I was checking in my luggage I noticed this super cute brunette girl that was around my age

-Then as I was grabbing a bit to eat, I noticed her again sitting on a table in proximity to me

-The idea of daygaming her started coming in

-after 5 minutes of me mentally debating whether or not I should approach and siking myself out I decided to approach her with this...

Me "Hey can I sit here"

HB16 (politely) "yeah sure no problem"

Me "Thanks! So where are you going?"

Her "New York."

Me "haha that's cool I'm going to Boston. Literally right next to it. What are you doing there?"

Her "Not much... Just going back to New York and then to Connecticut"

Me "You're from Connecticut. No way, that's perfect! I just got this"

(Showed her my fake ID that's says Connecticut to get her opinion on it. She was like it looks legit but she doesn't have one so she doesn't know

Me " Wait..What! actually? How old are you?"

Her "16"

Me "What??? I feel old. For the first time I feel old."

Her "haha"

Me "so what are you doing in Toronto?"

Her "Well I was here visiting a friend. My roommate in high school. Wbu?"

Me "Same. I was here to visit my best friend from high school. Did u doing anything cool?"

Her "No not much. Actually it's just been us chilling"

Me "so as a 16 year old your chilling is just you two getting together and using snapchat."

Her "haha"

Me "Hah yeah.. I was here for just this weekend. You know party have some fun. But I went at the worst time. You know how July 1st was Canada day?"

Her "yeah..

Me "Haha yeah I kinda mixed it with July 4th. So I came on July 3rd thinking it was Canada day and blah blah boring blah blah."

Her "haha" (Probably bored)

Me "so you're from Connecticut "

Her "yeah..well I was born in New York then moved to Connecticut and go to a private school in Massachusetts "

Me "oh cool so you're pretty much rich."(trying to tease I guess I failed)

Her "Haha no not really... sure..."

Me "Wow born from Connecticut. Ask me where I'm from?"

Her "ok.. Where are u from?"

Me "(smile) long story. I was born blah blah narcissistic blah blah me me me blah blah"

Her "haha that's actually really cool..."

Me "Have you ever travelled to those places?"

Her "no actually this is the first time traveling outside the United States"

Me "actually?"

Her "yeah"

Me (high five) "that's sick I feel proud I'm part of you're life's milestone moment."

Her "hahah "

Me "so where do you want to travel to?"

Her "I'm not sure maybe Europe. Wbu?"

Me "hmmm I'm thinking maybe.. Africa."

Blah blah blah

Basically the conversation ran on this type of dynamic where it's was just like a trade of small talk. When the I told stories she would laugh and say that's really cool. One thing I noticed was that when I was talking and she was about to ask questions I kinda cut her off... (By mistake) at one point she left to get water but then she came back. As she got up to get water she said "I'll be back" (dunno if this means something or not) I might have talked too quickly and too much about myself and my stories and not focusing the interaction on her

(Convo dying)

Me: "wait so are you're flying to Boston or New York?"

Her "New York the driving to Connecticut."

Me "Why?? Isn't Boston closer?"

Her "Well where I'm from is closer to Boston. But the flight to New York is closer"

Me "oh ok...

Blah blah I told her a few stories which raised her buying temperature a bit but although she was smiling and laughing didn't seem too invested in this interaction. Another weakness I noticed was that my teases were just me calling her young and myself being older and more mature. It was bad because it just destroyed a chance for connection and comfort. Sometimes I feel pressured to neg when the neg I used was anti effective

Me "So tell me about something cool about yourself?"

Her "hmm I hate this question I don't know how to respond."

Me "Anything?? Cmon you seem like a cool down to earth girl you gotta something.."

Her "ehhh... I'm just a very boring person."

Me "ok.. So Netflix?"

Her "haha no.. Blah blah blah"

In the end I complimented her a bit, maybe a bit too much but it just died as she was more interested in her phone and then plugged headphones in. Then I called Andy and after the phone call I said bye to her but she was strangley even more cold. During end of the interaction she was bored but polite but this time she was cold... (Dunno what happened) The phone call was just about business not pick up so... Maybe my tone of voice and content seemed vain and kinda dlvrd my personality. Dunno....

5 Things I did Well

1) Approached in the daytime

2) Got her laughing at parts of it with my stories. My Kachi Narang Chaja story is a good!!! (Worth Keeping)

3)She offered minor compliance.... I didn't get rejected... There was not resistance to when I asked her questions. The one resistance was when I asked her "tell me something cool about yourself"

4) Opened a white chick in the daytime

5)Tried Kino

Things I Need to Improve

1) Eye Contact. Look in her eyes

2) Wasn't as in the moment as I should've been. I can do this by sleeping better, practicing active listening, meditating, improv...etc

3) The Convo was bland. Learn the proper structure and ask mentors on how to have a fun emotionally stimulating conversation. Maybe do some verbal role play...say cool unexpected shit

4) I wasn't making myself relatable.

Connection material

5) Conversational Threading...Open loops

6) Slow down my interaction and let the girl ask questions. Say things that help build up I intrigue

7) less gestures. More smiling

8) Better Teasing

Realizations

1) I need to be more relatable to people my age or younger. An issue I've been struggling with for a while

2) Gestures can be effective but only if their purposeful and seldom

3) eye Contact is eye

4) I should try going direct sometime for daygame.

5) I can tell some great stories, what I need is a way to smoothly transition into those stories

6)) I need to have some DHV in my stories. Not bullshit DHV but actual parts of the stories that can be selected and accentuated as a DHV

7) I need to work on my patience and listening to people. Lately my listening skills have turned to shit. I'm need to get my head out of my ass and embrace the world

• 3 months later...

"Blah blah I told her a few stories which raised her buying temperature a bit but although she was smiling and laughing didn't seem too invested in this interaction. Another weakness I noticed was that my teases were just me calling her young and myself being older and more mature. It was bad because it just destroyed a chance for connection and comfort. Sometimes I feel pressured to neg when the neg I used was anti effective

Me "Anything?? Cmon you seem like a cool down to earth girl you gotta something.."

Me "ok.. So Netflix?"

Her "haha no.. Blah blah blah""

Too much comfort 'nice' game and not enough attraction, you can't really 'add in' more attraction by your behavior because you trip yourself up in this way.

I would say you need to hone in ur sub comms more and focus less on what you say, because what you say trips you up.

Also you didn't sexualize.

Also you should offer more challenge, i dunno if this suits you in particular but if she says shes from X place or going to X place, you reply with ewwww gross, her age - 16, ewwww gross, and then follow it up with 'just kidding'.

It's typical push pull.

You generally open and then pull pull pull pull, whereas u need to add in some push.

Another way to do so is if the girl says shes from X place and you're response is 'oh really? haha all girls from X place are sexual predators' and claim she's a rapist (said in a funny way), because this demonstrates 1. funnies, 2. sexuality 3. you're not going 'please like me please like me'

Also you mentioned you negged her about her age, from what I read you didn't neg, you just teased about the age difference.

a neg would be:

You look really young, how old are you?

I'm 16

Oh really......that's....cute....you must be into lots of cute kiddy stuff, thats...er...very..charming...did you have fairy bread at ur last bday party?

Delivery:

You say the words like you mean them so it SOUNDS like a compliment, but your facial expression/emotional output should show you're not really complimenting her, you're being patronizing.

Her "yeah..well I was born in New York then moved to Connecticut and go to a private school in Massachusetts "

Me "oh cool so you're pretty much rich."(trying to tease I guess I failed)

Her "Haha no not really... sure..."

I run this kind of routine a lot. I always say something like:

That's ok, you can be honest with me. I LIKE rich girls. My mom will be so proud! *act out calling my mom and telling her the good news*

Her "no actually this is the first time traveling outside the United States"

Me "actually?"

Her "yeah"

Me (high five) "that's sick I feel proud I'm part of you're life's milestone moment."

Her "hahah "

You cut this thread too short. Should have followed up asking her how it was to travel abroad for the first time, and how her parents thought about it, etc. Also asking her about what she did on her first trip to China and what she thought and and whether she's planning to come back.

Me "ok.. So Netflix?"

Her "haha no.. Blah blah blah"

You should be trying to make her feel good. Asking such an open ended question is a pretty high hoop, so if she can't jump through it but wants to, then make it a bit easier by asking a yes/no question or another open ended question that's easier like, "can you play any instruments?" "can you cook?" "what's one thing you're good at," or something like that.

There is no use in punishing her for trying to engage with you which is what you did here.

1) I need to be more relatable to people my age or younger. An issue I've been struggling with for a while

What do you think is the problem?