Pickup Asia Forums

Osaka in August

donburi

Friday night: (with Scenario)

RPQ started us with personal questions - Deep soul searching ones you'd expect at the beginning of a tony robins experience™. We explored exactly what we wanted out of pick up and expected of ourselves. I've done this sort of exercises more than once before, and while a small part of me wondered about the value of this, it was fairly easy to let it go and just enjoy the experience. RPQ is an engaging speaker and listening to Scenario's answer was also enlightening. This exercise turned out to be immensely useful, which I'll get to in a bit.

After some more theory talk, we grabbed some food and watched two insanely hot Osaka girls waltz into our restaurant. Pink and White were decked out - long legs with stockings, high heels, hugely fake nails and dyed hair. You can tell why I love this city so much. I think it was here where I got over-eager, before RPQ finished his intended lectures, we were off to street approaches.

In hindsight, our first set was about as perfect of a set as a man can ask for. A 16 year old and an 18 year old, insanely hot (RPQ has picture proof), blond hair with perfect skin and heavy makeup. For those of you who is misfortunate enough to have never been in Osaka, a little bit of explanation is due: Osaka trailer-trash hot chicks have dyed hair, crazy nails, crazy make up, and slutty costumes. They also have huuuuge bitch shields. But in this case, since the girls were so young, no bitch shield existed. Hot girls who is as friendly as normal girls, what else could a man ask for? Scenario and I manage to talk these two girls into eating cake with us, but decided to eject in favor of doing more approach, I still feel the regret from that decision today.

We went thru a few more sets, every single set was keen thanks to RPQ's guidance, only that at the time, I didn't even recognize what keen was. Only much later did I realize that as long as the girl is still talking to you, she is still keen.

~~~~ In da club

Landed in a club after taking a short break (hehehe). Chival was a classy sort of joint, not too loud and with a small dance floor. The setup is designed to get people to interact and talk more with each other. The girls were anywhere from plain to cute. While waiting for RPQ to arrive, I tried opening the only super hot girl in the club, I went from the wrong angle, spoke with the wrong volume, said the least interesting thing, and I got nothing but iciness as a response. This was a clear measurement of where I was - no game at all. Throughout the night, I was introduced to one concept after another, until finally some measurable improvements can be seen. I wasn't closing hot chicks left and right, but I knew the basics which if practiced until mastery, I could conquer the sexy ice queens I so desire. Making mistakes together with Scenario was a blast. When the sun came up, we found ourselves in a ramen shop. It really was a great feeling - like having done some amazingly fun team sport and then chowing down some greasy carbohydrates, that's the life.

Saturday day time:

Scenario left for Thailand after some more lectures. I was alone and it was time to seriously do day game. The first girl I approached was another Osakan trailer-trash hottie. I opened her while walking and she gave one worded responses until she disappeared into a convenient store. RPQ asked me if I liked her, which I did, she had beautiful lips and long perfectly blond hair. So he told me that as long as she responded, it meant I still have a chance. When she came out of the convenient store, I opened her again - lo and behold, after plowing for a minute or two, she is laughing and responding to me like a friendly person. This, more than anything else, is the most valuable lesson I learned during the day game: initial reactions don't matter, any response is a good sign, and don't ever give up so early. Even now, I still can't hold to these thoughts consistently, but my mind isn't holding on to some delusion that girls will always respond perfectly to me.

One of the highlight of the day was this really hot girl and her friend. She had the most beautiful face, the kind men go to war, make cheesy poetry, or immortalize in art. I could fall in love with that face. Normally, I'd never be able to approach her, but a whole afternoon of approaching greased the mental groove, I saw her and I went for it. The set didn't go too well, but I line-closed and time bridged. Ultimately, she never responded back to me on Line, but this kind of improvement after 1 day is already to be thankful for. The bootcamp couldn't actually give me a highly polished skillset in 3 days, and never should I expect it to. The real take away is having seen plenty of examples and knowing the fundamental direction to go. No one would expect to go to a classical music workshop and come away a violin virtuoso, and women is not so different from violins after all.

Saturday night:

For the second club night we went to Wax. It was loud, grungy, and much more of a shit hole than the club we went to the day before. However, hot girls were aplenty. RPQ got me to approach set after set, and both the mental and the physical fatigue was getting to me. My sets started getting worse and worse. It wasn't an easy night, nor was it a comfortable night. At the end of the night, RPQ showed exactly why he is the teacher. He opened a girl by himself, handled all her friends's obstacles, and closed her. He couldn't bounce her for various logistics problems, but I think had he been able to stay in Osaka, he would've eventually banged her. I felt good seeing this unfold, it's good to know that there's a long road ahead - almost anything worth doing always is. Anything that comes too easily is artificial, shallow, and external. It's good to know that while pick-up is at the mercy of an uncountable number of factors, a skillset definitely exist in this chaos.

Sunday:

Sunday was about wrapping up, answering questions and a little bit of day game. We were all pretty exhausted by then, but the core concepts was starting to crystalize in my mind. Not only did I know the concepts of attraction, qualification, comfort and seduction, but I've seen it done and tried doing them over and over again. I know exactly how to qualify girls, which goes back to the personal questions I answered on Day 1, I simply ask them questions that I'm interested in knowing the answers for. As for how to do each step well and tie them all together, well, that's the long road ahead of me. The bootcamp really is stepping through a door, whether or not I'll really get good at pickup is ultimately still up to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Suggestions: Take the bootcamp with someone else if possible, 1 on 1 with RPQ is not as fun as when you have another student in the trenches with you. Try not to read and memorize the theory before the bootcamp, it's better to listen to each lecture and apply it rather than knowing all the answers. Finally, do the bootcamp in Osaka if possible, the girls here are amazingly hot and I'd be here to cheer you on.

Special thanks to Mr. Right for helping out during the entire bootcamp.

Donburi

P.S. Pink and White from day 1 is still in my dreams, one day i'll find them and conquer them.

Oh, man! Reliving the Osaka weekend. So sad to be gone...

Awesome work over the weekend, man! Hopefully you can start setting things up so that when I show up you can toss me some friends of girls you already have for some easy layups on my part, lols.

Why didn't you mention the 3-set we got to have ramen with us?

We had so many sets that I thought it'd be too long to mention any of them individually. So I just wrote about the sets where I had some realization or insight. Hahaha, but for those wondering, RPQ opened a 3 set while we were waiting at the ramen restaurant. When we got called in, we realized that our table had more than enough space to seat everybody. So after some convincing, the 3 set joined us for our 6am ramen. During breakfast, RPQ kino-ed his girl by rubbing her belly, playing with her hair, touching her face etc, and showed us just how much kino is possible during day time and in front of her friends. Although in hindsight, this is after a night of clubbing and drinking, and it was probably a bit too much kino than what you can get away with in daygame. Nevertheless, it was significantly more than I'd imagined possible.

good times!

Yeah, it's good to point out that that is really more night game than day game...however, day time make-outs for example are totally possible. I don't think they're very useful for progressing the pickup as it's very likely you'll trigger ASD before you can get her to a sex location, but it is a fun thrill!