Pickup Asia Forums

Shanghai Chill Girl

Golden Fox

I have found success in my Game. And there are two specific concepts that I have been using to get results.

In the past I would get a bunch of numbers and then litter out texts to all of them respectively. It was like being at a roullette table and covering every possible bet. Pretty smart right?

I definitely thought so.

However I kept attracting girls that I wasn't that excited about.

The biggest issue was that I was getting some girls I really liked. However I would treat them the same as the others. Send them similiar messages and not focus as much.

I wasn't playing to win, I was playing not to lose.

Also the 20/80 rule. The girl I wanted was giving me lots of attention. She was the one I actually wanted. But yet I still hesitated to focus more attention on her by messaging her and trying to get her out.

So Im switching my attention. Instead of planting tons of seeds and hoping they all grow I am going to be much more selective and focused with my energy.

I was in Taipei Club District Att4fun. I went out with co workers for a goodbye party. While there I saw this hot girl chilling on the balcony.

My friend even tried to stop me. He said "Not this one"

She had heavy mascara and looked intimidating. I just walked up and said hey. She said hey and we stood there for a moment and just observed one another. We began to talk about travel and music. And the conversation flew by quite well.

Got her number, time bridged her and left.

We continually messaged each other facebook and I really wanted her.

One night she messaged me that she was bored.

I invited her over. We chilled and listened to youtube videos. Then we went into my room to sleep. I began to kiss her neck, rub her breast, finger her and then started fucking.

Her body was exactly what Ive wanted for a while. Really large ass that just shakes when you bang her from behind. And we will meet up again in the future.

Basically I feel like I am treading ground on the next level.

1. Don't talk to girls ur not attracted to.

2. You're giving off signals to girls you're not into, so you're probably 'trying' too hard to be 'accepted' by them/people in general, I've reached such a high level of disregard for girls I don't like that I drill into them about their life and dig out all the bad points then spend most of the 'winging' period of the set criticizing them for having such a terrible life. it's fun.

3. Why did ur friend try to stop u from approaching?

4. Good stuff on banging her, keep up the good work.

My friend even tried to stop me. He said "Not this one"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically I feel like I am treading ground on the next level.

And we're just getting started!

I would like to point out that this was a REALLY easy close. And if you think about that, consider how much better you could be doing with more effort.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of your screaming adventures, roomy!

• 2 weeks later...