Pickup Asia Forums

SINGLE ZIPPER

Golden Fox

SINGLE ZIPPER

We are at Halo, in Taipei 101, Taipei Taiwan.

My friend and (wingman) Zig Zag tends to drink a lot and open sets non stop. He hasn’t taken a bootcamp so he lacks a lot of basic skills.

But he makes up for it somewhat by opening so much. Hopefully he will take the course soon!

Anyway I watched him open this one girl chilling on a sofa of a table. Social Circle is so big here and cold approach seems to be quite foreign here.

I thought it was super funny that he just walked in on this table and started flirting with the girls. The girl seemed really receptive and then he got up and sat beside her friend and started on her.

At this point I was getting all my friends to watch it because I thought it was hilarious. (What is this guy doing?)

I decided to come in and wing him. I started talking to the first girl he opened.

She had a one-piece mini skirt with a zipper in the middle from the top to the bottom.

Right from the beginning she gave me a lot of sass and I tried to frame myself as the kind of guy she would like.

But IM trying to not always BE LIKEABLE. Often I try hard just to be liked by everyone and IF one person doesn’t like me, it bothers me.

This is a terrible frame as a man and I need to kick it to the curb.

So I immediately told her that I do stand up comedy. I told her a bit about how I like to eat girls out and also motivationally speak to the vagina at the same time. This way it builds up the girl’s vagina and gives it confidence.

“You are a leader, lick lick, go after your dreams, lick lick, !”

Some girls may not take well to this but I just thought “Fuck it!” I’m going to have fun.

She laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed! And was saying “You can talk to my vagina!!!’

My wingman Zac,, later said “ What the fuck! Golden Fox has talked to this girl for a couple minutes and she is already talking about her vagina!”

(Hopefully he will take the bootcamp so he can talk to girls vaginas motivationally).

We decided to leave the club since it was 400am and Club Girl 1000 asked me to walk her home since she lived nearby.

I eventually changed the direction to my apartment and she showed no resistance.

WE got back and she came into my room and immediately lied on my bed, closed her eyes and started to sleep.

Was it pretend sleeping? I touched her breasts and kissed her neck and she pushed it away.

Was I going to sleep?

No.

I remembered that RPQ had recently gone for it with a particular girl.

So I put my hand up her dress and started to rub her!

Then I zipped that dress right down.

Beautiful body. (Great tits and ass.)

And she had really slow sex with me that was sensual.

It was a great experience because I don’t normally go for girls with club skirts!

I always go for hipsters. But it was great sex and a fun pull overall.

5 Things I did Well!

1) I felt tired but still went for the girl regardless

2) I sometimes have a hard time with KINO. I kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her while we playfully chatted.

3) I continually mentioned coming back to my place.

4) I closed her instead of lying beside her like a chode all night.

5) I made sure she met all my roommates before she left in the morning! (Social Proof)

5 Things I need to Work On

1) I could have brought her home earlier. I chatted with her for 45 mins in the club at like 330am. Really killed my next day.

2) I didn't communicate with my wingman enough. He wanted to leave earlier as well.

3) She didn't give me head and I didn't push for it. This is bad because I like head!

4) We walked to my place from the club. She just wanted to talk. I should have got a taxi.

5) My room was a mess. Clean your room GOLDENFOX!

Realizations.

1) Don't take a girls hesitation so seriously. If a girl hesitates to give me her LINE or come back to mine I would take that as an insult.

I should see it as a compliment. She views me as a high value guy and doesn't want to appear as easy.

Hope you enjoyed the read! ADVICE always welcome. ALWAYS.

But he makes up for it somewhat by opening so much. Hopefully he will take the course soon!

Yup, always good to have more guys in the group with skills

But IM trying to not always BE LIKEABLE. Often I try hard just to be liked by everyone and IF one person doesn’t like me, it bothers me.

Yeah, everyone likes you already, so you can safely tune up the scumbag levels and it'll only result in positive things.

It was a great experience because I don’t normally go for girls with club skirts!

I always go for hipsters. But it was great sex and a fun pull overall.

Upgrades!

And she had really slow sex with me that was sensual.

Any LMR? Did you seed another date with her?

1) I felt tired but still went for the girl regardless

Awesome! We all feel tired at some point, the key is to figure out ways to push past it.

5) I made sure she met all my roommates before she left in the morning! (Social Proof)

Excellent! And a little bit of bonus validation from the bros! :mrgreen:

3) She didn't give me head and I didn't push for it. This is bad because I like head!

Did you shower with her before you fucked? How did you try to get her to do it?

5) My room was a mess. Clean your room GOLDENFOX!

Yup! I highly recommend at least making your bed every morning. That 1-2 minute activity makes a big difference in the appearance of your room. It also gives you a small sense of accomplishing something early on in the day.

Plus that blanket you have is sick, gotta show it off!

Are you going to see this girl again?

Great stuff, you've got me more excited to come to Taipei now! :D

She gave me lots of LMR.

Would not even lay on my bed at first. Was literally lying on the floor space.

I told her to rest on the blankets while I showed her some cool music on youtube laptop APPLE MAC!

Then she closed her eyes and turned over and kept pushing my hands away! I was kissing the neck but it was too soft and gentle so I pulled her dress off which got things going!

I asked her if she wanted to take a shower but she said no. Next time I will take a shower to set an example hahah. But actually.

I havent seeded her again to hang out because Im excited about dates with so many other girls right now!

Thanks for the extra input VISION!

Fox you!

Awesom night. Stories like that make me want to go to clubs more. Taiwan is definitely a different world from SK.

"Hopefully he will take the bootcamp so he can talk to girls vaginas motivationally" Hahaha

Your game is getting better. This is a good example of what can happen if you stay in the sets you open.

Soc

Nice work, man!

I want to reiterate Vision's point that you should have set a day 2 with her or at least a tentative day 2. This pre-empts common LMR objections like "you just want me for sex" and "I don't do one night stands" and other frames that make her seem slutty.

Love your "vagina whisperer" thread. I'm really curious to hear how women respond to that.

The Golden Fox is back in action!

I like the "Sexualization"- Part where you start talking about her vagina in a very playful way. I am curious if this would work with Korean girls too [probably would blow out a few easier but also fun to try!].

Good that you described her LMR in a next post - because otherwise it seemed very flawless.

In the end this just shows that putting your self out there and just keep talking to girl in combo with the right people will make miracles happen.

Anyway good stuff for just leading her and assuming that it will happen.

Good to see you make things happen & restarted again - go for it and make more girls happy.

Looking forward to read more in the future :D .