Pickup Asia Forums

FR: HB BigTitsNurse

The ROCK

HB BigTitsNurse Field Report

Main Data:

1994, nursing in Gangnam, lives with parents in Bucheon, curfew at 10pm

Opening D1:

I was on the way home in the metro when this smaller girl with beautiful big titties (they were really moving up and down when she walked in…) and orange handbag caught my attention. I gave her an obvious she looked quickly back and then stood next to me in the metro. I still do not like opening in the metro but in this case I had to do it, so after initial thinking I approached her – And my legs were shaking a bit because of excitement and nervousity (which I guess is a good thing).

Initially opened in KOREAN

Me: (Waving and smiling at her)

She: Smiled and seemed okay

Me: (Tapped on her shoulder twice and started talking) “Is orange your favorite colour?”, pointing at her handbag.

She: (Put her earphones out) and responded “No”!

Me: Oh so what is your favourite color then…red?

She: No it is purple!

Me: So why do not wear anything purple then today?

She: Because it is hard to match this colour with anything.

Me: How about purple Lipstick then?

She: (Laughed)

Me: Have you been to other countries then?

She: US & Philippines

Me: Oh do you speak English well then?

She: Just a bit…

Me: Okay let me check then can you understand “Do you liked apples?”

She: (Laughed and nodded) and then saying “Do not you think this question is sarcastic?”

Me: “Why do you think so?”

She: “Because I went to Philippines and US….”

Me: Of course I know they speak English there…(laughed) “What is your work then…hm Kindergarden teacher or a student like me?”

She: I am a nurse / doing nursing major

Me: Wow! My Mom is also a nurse!

She: (Laughed) “Can I believe you?”

Me: after one second “You have to” (Laughed)

She: Why did you asked me about my favourite colour and talk to me

Me: Because when I saw entering the metro I thought YOU are very pretty and I wanted to find out if you are cool person so I wanted to talk to you

She: (laughed)

[shortened here]

Then she asked me when do I have to go off and I said Gangnam and asked her back and found out that she will leave at Sindorim. So I knew I would have at maximum 3 more minutes. She seemed quite keen and giving me lots of compliance. I asked her if she likes coffee or cake because I know a really good place. She asked “where” and I said in Gangnam (I told her that I live here). Then I got her Kakao Talk through her Phone Number – taking her phone and calling me. Then I kinda tried to set up a date for Wednesday but time was up and she said she will check and lets do Kakao Chat – She said joking “said I am leaving…” my response making a crying gesture and “I will miss YOU!”.

D1 – Kakao Talk Chatting (in Korean):

I sent her the first message roughly 25 min later when I arrived in Gangnam – just the classic “There she is!” she responded quite quickly and told me she has private English tutoring soon so she will reply later.

Through chatting I DHVed myself a lot by using Korean & my knowledge about Korean Culture, customs & life. She really liked it and the interaction was really good and she asked me a lot of things whereas I also tried to find out more about her. Before going to bed I pushed for the meet and offered either Tuesday or Wednesday for delicious dinner or cake. She agreed quite quickly for Tuesday evening because she had tutoring again on Wednesday she told me.

She told me over chat that she was really surprised to meet me in the metro today and that it seemed like a coincidence fate. So I told her that I felt the same. All in all I tried to set the frame that she is special to me and that I am looking for the right girl.

Me: “I felt a very good connection / atmosphere between the two of us so I was also very surprised. Like destiny!” *shy face sticker*

She: That is a lie. Because it was very natural it seems you did not do that for the first time…

Me: I just felt something special when I saw YOU so I wanted to find out if YOU are a cool & fun person – YOU passed the test! *thumbs up sticker*

She: It is a good feeling right? Hihihi – thanks for saying these good things about me I was really happy while I was talking with YOU Oppa.

Me: This is what I meant. I felt really happy too. It is really hard for me to find the girl I like so I just had this intuition with YOU…YOU know I am a man who knows what he wants!

…..[then topic changed]

Preparing D2 – Chatting:

Morning following up with “I wish YOU a sweet Swiss chocolate day Sunshine! And Mike Oppa is already really excited to see YOU again this evening!”

She seemed really excited and told me even that her heart is really bumping while she is doing her assignment now and waiting for us to meet.

I was really excited as well to meet her again because of her body and personality reasons. It was probably a typical penis twitch sign for true love potential lols. This really does not happen that often but I am happy it did.

D2

Meeting:

We were supposed to meet at 6:30 pm at Gangnam Station but we happened to be in the same metro and met when we got off. She gave a Korean style hug and seemed really happy. She was wearing a tight burgundy sweater where I could see her big titties again & combined it with stockings and a miniskirt and high heel shoes – a very sexy and hot combo.

I told her to turn herself around to show me her nice outfit. Then I told her that I really style today and she was happy.

I asked her if she likes Mexican (because the initial plan was kept flexible) and she said that she really loves it so I said lets go to that really delicious place I know. I kinoed her early on putting my hand on her back – she gave kino back too by leading me through people – she reminded me though about HB Tooth Fairy who also was actually kino-ing me quite early when we met on D2 as well.

On the way we also met Romeo, The Animal and Vision with his Insta date chica. Passed by and said Hi.

At this point I asked her about in a joking way if she wants to drink Gong juChestnut Makkeoli with me today and she said no she does not want to look like a ajumma or ajeossi and I told her nono that is okay. And I told her my story of me coming the first time to Korea and going to a Korean style pension where an old man was our host and he brought us to this water source and gave us Kimchi & Tofu & Makkeoli and that this tradition of “anju – korean food enjoyed with alcohol” is very interesting. She laughed and asked me how I know all this stuff….

On the way she asked me why I live in Gangnam so far from my University. And I said “It is a secret” and she just with a smile “okay I understand hihi…” giving me mischievous look. And then I said laughing “What do you understand” and she “Yeah there are a lot of clubs & bars her etc.” “And I said that is one reason I am here because it is a really nice area to live in – YOU know I used to live in Hongdae and Gangnam!” and she said “….It is okay you don`t have to explain but yeah I have to understand your living situation, right?” -> So I think here I should think about a goof response “WHY GANGNAM – because most girls always think it is because of the girls…”

We happened to pass by Skin Food where they had some event to win some cosmetic samples so I let her draw a ball from the box and we went in to pick it up and I asked her about her favorite cosmetic brand – I think it was MAC…Anyway this was just filling activity to create more experiences between me & her…she might one day uses the sample she got and thinks about me.

Dinner:

Then we went to Dos Tacos and we said on the bar – so we were next to each other for better kino and easier talking. Placing her there was no problem. Then I gave my recommendations and said things are really fresh and tasty here. We ordered & food came.

We talked about different topics such as:

 My Swiss friends & Swiss chocolate they brought me to Korea short story & seeding chocolate at my house

 Short superficial relationship talk about her last relationship & BF

 LMR Innoculator Story

 Her asking me why I came to Korea –> DHV HERO STORY

 Talking about my Sport -> DHV of me competing in Switzerland as Strongman & in Powerlifting

In this phase I wanted to find out more about her and her thoughts and also wanted to make her more comfortable & create attraction & qualification.

I told her that she seems quite popular among Korean guys but she said that is not true. They want taller and skinnier girls. Korean guys always tell that she has a thicker body and big boobs (she did not say boobs and kinda got shy about it…). She said she knows that she is a thicker body and thinks she is a pig (way to say in Korea a girl is not skinny but thicker – saying they are fat even though they look super hot for me…).

I qualified her and told her that I actually do not like skinny girls because I am afraid that they break (saying it and making a dramatic break-like hand gesture). She laughed again

She also asked me if I had a relationship with a Korean girl before – like Campus Couple– I said yes but my invented story is still kind of sloppy so I came up with 2 stories: [Have to work on that].

1) “In the first semester I had a girlfriend in my department but she graduated and went to Hong Kong for her job so we broke up – but it is not a big deal and I really hope she is happy there….”

2) “Also I broke up with my last GF during summer vacation because I was busy with meeting friends and she also was doing internship and in the end she just wanted to focus more on studying and her career so….”

So I asked her how many boyfriends and found out she had 3 boyfriends and broke up with the last one 5 months ago. She broke up with him because he never came to her area & also did not really appreciate the things she did for him (changing her style, make up, behavior). She also told me that he really disliked the clothes she was wearing and her make-up style. So I told her that Korean guys seem always to look for pure, innocent virgin type girls which is really different from Western men perspective.

Then I came up with the Inoculator story:

“I have a Korean friend and he hooked up with a white girl from a club. He told me the story and said “You know that white bitch had sex the first time we met, what a slut…” I was really surprised when he told me that and asked him “Why do you think she is a slut?” And he said “Because we had sex in the same night…..” And so I told him that I see things in a complete different way “You know if this would happen to me I think it is because the connection between me and the girls is really good and that we liked each other a lot – and because we liked each other a lot we happened to have sex. So in my opinion sex on the first date does not really matter.

She was impressed that I addressed this issue that frankly and blunt.

She also told me that she normally does tutoring every day but she cancelled today because she really wanted to meet me. Because she thought I am special. I was really surprised by that fact thanked her and made a shy face hand gesture. She then said I am really cute.

I also added my HERO STORY "Why I came to Korea" - which made her really impressed [story too long to post here though). No doubt that the is always good for DHVing and for comfort.

At some point I asked her what kind of man she likes. And said I said she does not seem to like skinny guys because she might be stronger than them. She laughed and said “YES – I really do not like skinny guys…” Also in terms of personality she mentioned having a nice smile, humor, being considerate and a warm hearted person. She added that when she met me in the metro and after she was talking to me for a while that I seem to be not a bad person and she had a lot of fun talking to me.

She asked me back and I said that as I mentioned before I do not like skinny girls and that she has a really nice body / is perfect. Then I also told that I like active persons who like to walk or being in the nature – that does not mean she has to lift heavy weights like me but still kinda sporty. So I said that I think it is really cool she likes sports and did Kendo before. Also humour and smiling were one point where I mentioned that from the beginning I met her she had really nice smile and I could joke with her around so I really liked that.

That is why I thought she is a very open-minded person too because she likes to try different foods and met me. Then I also let her know that I do not like girls who always diet and almost never eat anything `cause then I could not enjoy my food because it would ruin the experience. I summed up that there are maybe other things such things as kindness and warm hearted can also be important but there is never the perfect personality mix so it is more over time important to balance. Besides I told her that I really liked a lot about her personality (giving her again the examples again) and that after the first meeting she passed the test.

Then she also asked me about my sport activities and I told her that I used to do Strongman & Powerlifting in Switzerland. She r me what weights I lifted and I told her. She was impressed and gave me a thumbs up. Then I showed her my pictures on the phone. Then she was looking at my arms and said “That why your triceps is so big…”, making a very surprised face. Then I also told her that my legs are quite muscular too – she looked at them and was really surprised taking a look at her legs. I then said she also looks like a strong girl, took her arm and squeezed it. Then I also looked at her legs and took one finger to tip her leg but she was kinda shy about it. She also asked me if she can touch my arm and legs and seemed to be even more amazed.

She was really surprised that I do this kinda sport and why it would be my hobby to lift such heavy things so I told her the story.

Story:

“When I was 17 years all my friends did sports such as swimming, badminton or hockey but I never really did sports besides some occasional jogging. At one point I decided that I wanted to become physically and also mentally stronger so I started to lift weights. It started very slowly in the basement of my parents’ house but lifting weights was too loud so they sent me to the gym where it started to become more and more a serious hobby. After 4 years I met another guy doing Crossfit and Powerlifting as well and he had a gym so I started to work out with and to compete in competitions. It was a very intense time but I miss it a lot and it will always be part part of my life”.

Last point I did not handle that well was this: “Did your parents know that YOU had a relationship with Korean girl – Did you tell your parents?” I was struggling…I told her that they knew about my last Girlfriend but of course never met her in person.

Maybe I should have said something like:

“My parents know a lot about my life and of course I was always happy to tell them about my girlfriend and how good she is to me. And they said that they would be very happy to meet her in person and get to know her the next time they come to Korea. They always told that they are very happy for me – so I think if you come with me to Switzerland or my parents come here they will be very happy to meet you!”

-> Anyway room for improvement

I also asked her how open-minded her parents are if she is dating a foreigner. And she said her Dad seems to be more open-minded than her Mom. In the end she said it would be her decision. She asked me back and I told her that my parents do not really care and very open-minded. Especially since my Dad works in a international company and he got to know many interracial couples.

She said I am so full now. And then I just responded that it is okay because of her nursing major her brain needs a lot of energy so she has to feed her brain with delicious things.

After Dinner:

We left and I asked her if she likes coffee or juice and she said coffee will be okay so I walked in direction of Shinonhyeon to Paiks coffee there so we could get a take out coffee and walk around in direction of my apartment.

Then on the way she said something really interesting: “Oh right you have so many girls, you already planned this and know all the places we go to…”

I was slightly confused by her comment and said “I live in that area so of course I know places…but if I planned it what would I do If you do not like coffee”, and laughed. She said “It is okay I am just kidding and joking with you” [she really likes sarcasm or making these kinda jokes…]. Anyway I think I should have handled it way better like “Good for YOU” and then stacked on “Yeah I should be a professional food & Bar guide in Gangnam and make money!”

At Take Urban then I just grabbed her arm and put it on my arm. Later on we changed to walking hand in hand. So a certain compliance of KINO was given.

And she also said she really thinks she is a sexy girl but blushed a bit. So I told her not to be shy and she should say it with more confidence – just showing her the way how to put confidence in it.

Anyway even though I talked with Vision about that I forgot to ask for the time constraint in the beginning (WHAT A ROOKIE MISTAKE…). Anyway she told me on the way and said she has to leave here at latest 9 pm (we met at 6.10pm). And I said:

Me: “Do you have a curfew?– acting surprised?”

She: “YES, even though I am 21 and would be an adult in the US my parents still treat me like a Baby…so I always spend my time at home working for school and tutoring and could never enjoy clubbing or going out for drinking…”

Me: “Oh…that is too bad TT so YOU always have to be at home at 10pm?”

She: “Yes normally at 10pm”

With this information I was rather handicapped but I still decided to take her for a short home bounce so she knows at least where I live and that she gets to know the area (just to prepare her for real sexy times…). I also i that she lived in Bucheon with her parents so logistics were rather but because I initially thought she lives in Sindorim..

I set up the D3 for with her mentioning the cake I seeded earlier before and she was happy. It was not easy though to find a date. But I ended up to get another date next Tuesday (1 week later). She said she could meet on Saturday or Sunday too but she has to many assignment this week so she can`t and added “I know you want to meet me every day…!” whereas I responded “No, even every second!” and she laughed while I was getting her closer to me.

Home Bounce attempt:

The time constraint was pretty strong but I still wanted to experiment if I could get the compliance. The seeding seemed okay but even with that time would run out too quickly…Anyway it was quite easy to walk her there while showing her around and talking about things here. When she asked where we are going I said “To the point with the best view in Gangnam!” She seemed okay and then we walked there (The highest point is where my apartment). So in front we enjoyed the view on Kyobo Tower. I told her since she has to leave soon I will just drop off my bag `cause it is heavy (she checked the weight of the bag too). I told her it is okay to come in quickly. She just said “I will wait outside it is okay…!” “Then I told her “It is okay okay, do not worry…” She would not move so I told her to wait outside until I dropped of my bag - `cause I still want to make sure will come home safely and bring her to the station.

So I came out and I brought her hand in hand to the station. On the way I told her that I had a lot of fun and happy times with her and that I will miss her. We hugged each other closely.

Then I told her “Go home safely and let me know as soon as you arrive safely!” Send her off.

Then text message and told her again “Mike Oppa arrived safely at home – feeling really happy – great & happy time – because of YOU Sweety. Are you safe? Anyway let me know when YOU arrive safely at home!”

She responded then and after a couple of messages we said Good Night.

After D2 Morning chatting:

Send her the typical morning message:

Me: “Honey Morning Sweety Pie! Did YOU sleep well? It rains today so do not forget to bring your umbrella – you brought one, right? [sounds a lot more natural in Korean…].

She: “I did not TT”

-> I then send her a picture of different Disney character umbrellas and that she should choose one…

Then I wished her a good lunch and told her about my University Party with my department and Indian food– then I got busy at 2pm – to 6pm – Then send pictures of the event and a message. NO RESPONSE.

Then I wished her a good night – NO RESPONSE.

Anyway we will see if there will be an update or if another PU Adventure ends early on with no happy times for her. I really enjoyed being with her but we all know that these girls are most of the time the hardest to get…they suddenly vanish or any other crazy stuff – ANYWAY welcome to KOREA`s Dating world xD.

5 Things I did well

 Kino compliance

 DHV through stories

 Being fun & energetic

 Comfort & finding out about her

 Qualifying – Why I like her

5 Things I need to improve

 Early on sexualizing

 Innoculator stories

 Home bounce decision planning

 Future projection

 Better seeding

Edited by Guest

ROCK!!

I really enoyed reading this post because I learned so much about it.

Since we took the BOOTCAMP together I am reminded how much you focused on the steps. You took notes and for a year you hammered through and practiced all the strategies. Your game is so on mark now. Like when you put in the INNOCULATOR and then made sure you put in the HERO story for comfort. Totally reminded how powerful those things are when put together.

Also all your questions to her in the subway are DOPE! I really like how simple they are but how playful they are at the same time. She was probably super happy she met you. All of your conversation is very simple. These simple questions tell you alot about her.

I bet the whole transition was so smooth for her. Like you did her such a favor.

After you she is not going to be able to date any chodes. Like she would probably call you right away.

Also your story about your ex girlfriend going to Hong Kong and how you hoped she was still happy! That was genius. She knows that you are committed at times and you also have emotional control. For example you didn't get really angry that she left. You didn't call her a bitch!

Definetely get her out again and try to home bounce her again. Maybe make a cooking date or something of that sort. I really hope you get her dude!

Nice work R O C K!!!

Me: “I felt a very good connection / atmosphere between the two of us so I was also very surprised. Like destiny!” *shy face sticker*

She: That is a lie. Because it was very natural it seems you did not do that for the first time…

Me: I just felt something special when I saw YOU so I wanted to find out if YOU are a cool & fun person – YOU passed the test! *thumbs up sticker*

She: It is a good feeling right? Hihihi – thanks for saying these good things about me I was really happy while I was talking with YOU Oppa.

Always interesting when you see a girl fight a frame but you can plow over it and hold your own frame and win! Nice work.

On the way she asked me why I live in Gangnam so far from my University. And I said “It is a secret” and she just with a smile “okay I understand hihi…” giving me mischievous look. And then I said laughing “What do you understand” and she “Yeah there are a lot of clubs & bars her etc.” “And I said that is one reason I am here because it is a really nice area to live in – YOU know I used to live in Hongdae and Gangnam!” and she said “….It is okay you don`t have to explain but yeah I have to understand your living situation, right?” -> So I think here I should think about a goof response “WHY GANGNAM – because most girls always think it is because of the girls…”

Seems like you can just say that you moved there because that's where all of your friends live.

Then she also asked me about my sport activities and I told her that I used to do Strongman & Powerlifting in Switzerland. She r me what weights I lifted and I told her. She was impressed and gave me a thumbs up. Then I showed her my pictures on the phone.

Probably should also talk about how you help your friends train and you even gave a speech about weight training at a conference and guys flew in from Japan, Hong Kong, China, and Taipei.

“Did your parents know that YOU had a relationship with Korean girl – Did you tell your parents?”

So I think that here, you could have handled this much better. The issue is that she thinks that maybe you wouldn't so it's better to react like she's asking a very strange question by implying that you wouldn't tell your parents because they wouldn't like you dating a Korean girl.

So probably the best thing to do is to say, "Huh? Of course, why wouldn't I tell them?"

Then she'll realize that for you, this is really not a problem to date a girl from another country. Maybe you could even talk about how Switzerland has Italian, German and French parts so for you it's not strange at all to date someone from another country and it actually is a good thing because, blah, blah, blah.

I also asked her how open-minded her parents are if she is dating a foreigner. And she said her Dad seems to be more open-minded than her Mom. In the end she said it would be her decision. She asked me back and I told her that my parents do not really care and very open-minded. Especially since my Dad works in a international company and he got to know many interracial couples.

So you handled it a little better later on but I think that the way it sounds here, to accepted the frame that maybe it might be a problem.

Then on the way she said something really interesting: “Oh right you have so many girls, you already planned this and know all the places we go to…”

"I wanted to make sure that you have a great time with me so I planned out what we could do. Guys you dated before didn't do that?"

Then she'll either say they do in which case you're normal or she'll say they don't in which case you're better than them! Win/win.

She said she could meet on Saturday or Sunday too but she has to many assignment this week so she can`t and added “I know you want to meet me every day…!” whereas I responded “No, even every second!” and she laughed while I was getting her closer to me

NICE!

You ran this set really well. It must have been a shock that she didn't reply to your messages after it seemed t go so well on the Day 2. But I've had that happen plenty. Sad but true.

• 3 weeks later...

The ROCK, awesome read, awesome info!

I'll always remember your facial expression and body language of your "Wave" "Hi" opener. Lols.

When we first sarged together at the summit in 2015, I thought.. "Wow this wave and hi gesture actually works?? " Lols.

I think you did a awesome job deflecting her frame and setting your frame smoothly, same goes with your made up the storie on the spot, smooth as a criminal.

"Welcome to Korea's Dating world"

Lol! Korea is Definitely a whole nother ball game mayne!

Made You Look!

Aka. Mr. Balls Deep

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk