Pickup Asia Forums

Socrates & HBTaipeinineLOL

Socrates

I met up with HBTaipeinineLOL (TNL) tonight but things didn’t go as desired.

I met TNL a week ago on the street and number closed her. She wouldn’t time bridge and she showed very little text compliance. After using a brilliant texting move provided by Golden Fox I was able to bring out a lot of text compliance and she eventually agreed to meet. During the text interaction I laid it on hard (showing a lot of interest) and she said she had a BF. Taiwanese girls are known to cheat fairly regularly/easily so I thought I may be able to swing the situation in my favour with a meet.

Met up with her in front of Uniqlo and she was looking pretty good. She had put some time into her makeup but was wearing fairly plain clothes. I said hi and welcomed her to Taipei and then used a mix of ultra light kino (back touching, arm touching, guiding her body out of the way of things) and logistical banter on the way to the coffee shop.

At the coffee shop I mentioned two people and we were lead up stairs. I told her where to sit but awkwardly it was a two person table so no side by side positioning.

Some light “get to know you conversation” during the coffee shop which somehow I knew was terrible. I asked when she had to leave, and she responded by telling me where her class was the next day. I left it at that since I didn’t know if she just didn’t want to give a time incase things went well or if she genuinely didn’t understand. Her English is very good, though… so I assumed the former.

Unfortunately, I’m not really sure what I could have done in this situation to have a better interaction. I guess Murder Marry Kill would have been a good conversation move. At any rate, she did seem fairly nervous. She told me she was a quasi Christian and that she prayed every night. I thought that it would derail the D2 but then thought that her immediate influences would have had more of an impact on her attitudes towards sex, which later proved to be accurate.

On the way to pay for our drinks, she reached for her wallet and said she would give me money so I looked back and told her that she could get them the next time we meet. I suggested we leave and she said ok. She asked where we would go and I said I wanted to go to Uniqlo for a sec then show her an awesome place.

On the way walking back to Uniqlo, she told me that I would laugh but that she was an English tutor. She thought I would laugh because her English is so bad so I told her it was really very good. She mentioned that she had been to New York when she was a kid visiting her Aunt so I mentioned that she could tell people she lived in NY and that they would be very impressed. She laughed.

I moved her body a bit sideways and looked her up and down and told her that she looked really good. I asked her if she had NY fashion, then where she liked to shop. She said somewhere but then I suggested that she only likes to sop at Victoria Secret. I looked at her up and down again and said that she must love black underwear. She laughed and said no black and that Victoria Secret is very expensive. I said that it was but that every girl has panties from there.

We went to Uniqlo and I asked her what socks she liked to go with my current outfit. On the way up she said that she thought my striped socks were funny. She picked plain black to go with my current outfit so I said that i was thinking something more colourful. I ended up picking socks she didn’t suggest…

This whole time I had been slowly ramping up the kino. More arm around, then letting off. More guiding her body. We walked to the other side of the street and I used kino and logistical banter to get to the other side of the street. My banter was starting to sputter since I wasn’t used to this kind of situation.

We got to Another Bed and went in and were lead to another shitty 2 person table so I told them no, that we were going to sit on the sofas. They hesitated, so I told them that we were going to sit on the sofas one more time. Asia is terrible for this type of stuff. I told her where to sit and she sat down while I hovered and put my bag down before sitting next to her. She seemed fine with that and we looked through the menu and I suggested we try hookah since she had never tried it. She agreed and then picked out one of the flavours I recommended.

I suggested beer, and then paused and asked her if she was a beer or cocktail girl. She said both, so I said that told me a lot about her personality. I asked her if she usually liked wearing t-shirts and jeans and she said yes. This was her preferred guy’s outfit she said in Uniqlo. I also said that sometimes she likes to get dressed up, since she likes cocktails sometimes and beer most of the time. She said it was right but she didn’t want to drink because she was on her period. I said that was fine and we ordered hookah.

I taught her how to smoke it and she liked it. I said that we should play the question game and explained what it was. She started with a generic nondescript question. I responded with the same. Next round I upped the ante. Questions kept rising so they were nearly explicit and she showed good verbal compliance. She was playing along and asking similar questions. Great!

Me: First kiss? I gave my DHV story of being attacked by my friend’s ex when she hesitated.

Her: First was with a girl who she was dating, oddly called her her “boyfriend”.

Me: First sex?

Her: 18 with her second boyfriend, a guy.

Me: How many sexual partners?

Her: 7

Her: When was my last relationship?

Me: In Korea last year.

Her: Last time I had sex?

Me: Last week.

Me: her fav sexual position?

her: Describing since she didn’t know the English…. missionary.

Her: Have I ever cheated?

Me: I don’t have those type of relationships. I have open relationships and focus on the quality of the relationship between me and the girl. I don’t want the girl not to not have sex with someone else because of a rule but because she wants to only have sex with me, if that’s what she chooses. I like relationships a lot but the main focus is the health of the relationship and I work hard to make the girl happy.

Her: Do I think Taiwanese girls are easy?

Me: No matter what country you go to in Asia, the girls there all think foreigners think the girls are easy. It’s really interesting/funny. I like high quality things and high quality things never come easy to anybody, including me.

Her: Have I ever regretted anything?

Me: Yes, but I only regret things that I decided not to do. I never regret things that I have done. I’m in a very good position in life and have a better life than most Taiwanese or westerns. Everything I have done in my life has contributed to me having this awesome life either through learning or through a great experience. Usually my decisions always end up being great. When they haven’t ended well I learned a lot and it’s helped me be the boss I am now. I built my own business and am very proud of that since not many people are able to do that.

Her: Craziest thing I’ve ever done?

Me: Backpack through India because it was such a crazy country and because of how much stronger I was after putting myself through such a difficult situation. I now feel that I can do absolutely anything: travel to a country where I don’t speak the language and set up an apartment, etc.

During the conversation I seeded the photos that I took of India, and how I cut 2000 down to the best 50 and told a couple of the stories behind a moment that I captured. Very high quality stuff. I told her that I wanted to show her them but they were on my laptop.

Her: Are you close to your family?

Me: Yes, and our relationship is much better now. I showed pictures of my family and told hero stories about rescuing my brother and two ASD stories.

I tried to set up the D3 but she outright refused to meet me again. She said that she didn’t want to set a day she could come so I could take her out for her birthday next week (it’s on Saturday). I previously asked if she wanted to come to Korea with me since I was going next month. She said no. I told her I bought two tickets and didn’t know what to do with the second one. ….nothing back from her. I interlaced daytime lunch suggestions, night time meets when she was done at 10. After talking about her fav bar I suggested that I travel the hour down to where she was so we could go to it together when she’s done tutoring at 10pm. She refused to set a day, and claimed to be always busy. The underlying message was that she didn’t want to meet again but I framed it as she was so busy. I said that I was lucky to meet her today because she was so busy.

I decided to try to bounce her back to my place since I didn’t see a way of meeting up with her again. I thought that she may have traveled the hour to see me to have sex, which is a possible reason for her to come out and she got cold feet or I fucked it up somehow. Given the situation, I went for the home bounce.

Walked her back to Zhongsho Dunhua with a lot more kino and some banter. I motioned for a taxi to stop and when it did she asked where we were going. I said I wanted to show her those India photos I talked about. She asked if it was at my apartment and I said yes. She refused to go so I suggested I walk her to the train. She said she could walk herself. I told her that I wanted to keep her safe. She laughed and I walked her to the subway entrance where she said she could take it from there and then she disappeared down the stairs.

1. What was her demeanor throughout the date? Did she seem engaged and seem like she was having a good time?

2. Logistics. When I lived at kyodae stn, one station away from gangnam, it was a lot harder to get home bounces simply because of that taxi ride. It's soooo much easier to home bounce girls if you can just walk them to your house.

I would suggest having them meet you within walkable distance to your house if possible. If not, meet them and taxi earlier if possible to a first or second venue that's near your house. I imagine it would be easier to get her in a cab if your reason for doing so was that you know a great place for blah blah blah, it's only about 5 minutes from here, or whatever.

3. It seems like from your report that you were doing a lot of talking about yourself. That stuff is good, but I'd say the vast majority of my conversations are about the girl, her passions, her interests, her emotions, her experiences.

It's straight Dale Carnegie -- everyone loves themselves, so if you want people to like you, talk about them.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Great feedback from Romeo. In the question game, you didn't tell us much about what questions you asked and what her answers were. Really know almost nothing about this girl so it's hard to say what was going on. Did she compliment you on anything? Also, can you share how much time you spent at each venue, and what time you met her and how long the day2 was overall?

Also, what day of the week was this that she met you?

Also agree about your date plan where it would have been good to bounce her to a venue in your neighborhood and then bounce her back to yours rather than a straight taxi bounce.

Also, when you do bounce, probably would be good to mention the exact station you're going to as that might make it seem like not such a big deal. So when she asked where you were bouncing to, if you'd said, right by Da'an station, I think it might have been a lot easier for her to go along.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Romeo,

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it.

1. What was her demeanor throughout the date? Did she seem engaged and seem like she was having a good time?

Yes, she seemed interested in meeting and talking and about as unenthusiastic as many other Taiwanese girls. She was kind of there, answering all my questions, interested int he convo, asking me stuff, etc.

2. Logistics. When I lived at kyodae stn, one station away from gangnam, it was a lot harder to get home bounces simply because of that taxi ride. It's soooo much easier to home bounce girls if you can just walk them to your house.

I would suggest having them meet you within walkable distance to your house if possible. If not, meet them and taxi earlier if possible to a first or second venue that's near your house. I imagine it would be easier to get her in a cab if your reason for doing so was that you know a great place for blah blah blah, it's only about 5 minutes from here, or whatever.

Thanks, yes, this was my experience/understanding too but I wasn't sure how it applied to Taiwanese girls because they seem.... "different." This may end up being a sticking point that I'll have to solve by moving or adjusting D2s like you suggested.

3. It seems like from your report that you were doing a lot of talking about yourself. That stuff is good, but I'd say the vast majority of my conversations are about the girl, her passions, her interests, her emotions, her experiences.

It's straight Dale Carnegie -- everyone loves themselves, so if you want people to like you, talk about them.

Very perceptive insight. That could totally have been the case - it's hard to think back to then now. I will have to keep this in mind and adjust accordingly.

Thanks again!

Hi RPQ,

Thanks for taking the time. ^^

Great feedback from Romeo. In the question game, you didn't tell us much about what questions you asked and what her answers were. Really know almost nothing about this girl so it's hard to say what was going on. Did she compliment you on anything? Also, can you share how much time you spent at each venue, and what time you met her and how long the day2 was overall?

I can't remember if she complimented me on anything. Maybe?

I was at Uniqlo for maybe 10 to 15 minutes, the coffee shop for roughly 30 minutes, and Another Bed for...1.5 hours. That sounds about right. She was really chilling at Another Bed.

I met her at (est) 7pm, and then spent roughly 3 hours with her. It may have been 3.5 to 4, depending on how much time we actually spent at another bed.

Also, what day of the week was this that she met you?

Tuesday.

Also agree about your date plan where it would have been good to bounce her to a venue in your neighborhood and then bounce her back to yours rather than a straight taxi bounce.

Noted. I will have to do some scouting but I was counting on taxiing to the apartment. Not sure what's near walking distance.

Also, when you do bounce, probably would be good to mention the exact station you're going to as that might make it seem like not such a big deal. So when she asked where you were bouncing to, if you'd said, right by Da'an station, I think it might have been a lot easier for her to go along.

So, don't tell her pics? Just tell her Da'an station? "We're going to a place near Da'an station."

Soc

• 3 weeks later...
So, don't tell her pics? Just tell her Da'an station? "We're going to a place near Da'an station."

If you bounce her to something at Da'an station first, like a coffee shop or ice cream place, or whatever, then you can say, "near Da'an" station without it seeming like you're really being sleazy by actually taking her to your house.

I would pretty much always do it that way, rather than try to bounce her straight home. If you're trying to do a straight home bounce, I'd say that you should come up with something better than pics. They better be really fucking special to bother to get in a taxi.

Alternatively, you could run sexy questions so she knows she's mostly or partly sold on the idea of having sex with you and then she's bouncing back because she's curious.