Pickup Asia Forums

My Sexual Relationship Frames

ShinChoc

So, in my spare time when I am not studying Chinese, I have been doing some much needed practice with setting frames and improving my qualification in my interactions with women. This post will be mainly about my working on improving my frames with women. For those of you who don't know, I have made many mistakes in the past with not setting the proper frames in my relationships, especially in my initial approach on the woman (I have often tried to approach women from a friendship frame, hoping to subtly move to the sexual frame after building more comfort. It sometimes works, in that I am able to eventually get sexual with the woman, but it often doesn't get me the sex that I desire from the woman). I have also set bad frames with the women that I have kept on as regulars, with recent examples being me intentionally trying to play mind games with a girl and inducing jealousy in her, as well as allowing a girl to call herself my girlfriend even though she hasn't given me her virginity... yea, my frames need some work haha

So that you can understand the frames that I'm setting, here's what I'm looking for right now in my relationships: (1) Sex whenever I want from the women that I sleep with, (2) having the women that I'm sleeping with knowing or at least being okay with the fact that I'm sleeping with other women, and (3) (eventually in the near future) having threesomes with the women that I keep on as regulars :D . Basically, I want casual relationships with women, where none of us are tied down by the need to label our relationship as "boyfriend/girlfriend", etc. I think that most of the guys in the Pickup Asia community have the same relationship desires as me :mrgreen:

I've specifically been working on framing my approaches as sexual, by complimenting the woman's physique during the initial interaction, and occasionally throwing out the word "sexy." On a date that I went on recently I completely laid out all of my frames, in detail with the woman. I approached this women in the waiting line of the MRT. I don't remember being especially sexual in my approach with her, but I don't think that I was super-indirect either. We both rode to Taipei 101 together, and separated after I got her contact info and set a tentative meetup. Anyway, a couple of weeks later we finally met for a brunch date. During the date we talked about many things, specifically things based around sex and relationships. I told her about my past relationships, how I think that it's natural for men to cheat and sleep with as many attractive women as they can, how I didn't really think that I could be faithful to any one woman, how I've lied to my girlfriends and didn't tell them when I cheated on them, how I believe a woman shouldn't care about cheating in a relationship if it doesn't affect how the man treats her how I've been the guy who a woman has cheated on her boyfriend with, how I think that relationships should be FUN above everything else etc. In retrospect, a lot of these frames could have been better laid out and slightly edited (to not make myself look like such a slimeball), but I'm glad that I laid everything out on the table.

While she was clearly surprised (and, I think, secretly disgusted) by my views on relationships, I felt like the interaction was a success, because she saw my world-view, and, even though she said that she disagreed with my ideas on love and relationships, I am glad that she at least knew where I stood. She has a boyfriend (she said they argued when she told him that she would be meeting with me), and I don't think that I will be able to meet with her again before I leave Taipei next week, but she is still sending me pictures from her life and messaging me. This tells me that under her outward disagreement with my lifestyle is an interest, maybe even a transgressive excitement that she gets from interacting with me (I certainly felt her interest coming through during the times where our bodies where close together). Anyway, with the frames that I set, she almost certainly doesn't think that I'm only interested in friendship with her.

I read a recent post by Romeo where he said that some of the frames that he sets are that he doesn't think labels are important, that what's important is that they treat each other really well and they are happy together. Also that he really likes the woman, and thinks things are getting better and better between them, and that he wants to meet her for a long time.

Considering my relationship goals, do you guys have any suggestions for what frames I should be setting, and how I can lay them out during the interaction?