Pickup Asia Forums

delete

MysteryBlack

• 2 weeks later...

You look like you're in shape, you must look like you work out. Thats fantastic, which is something that I am in alignment with

You seem like a very calm person, you must mediate or something. It’s funny because I am into the same thing myself.

If you could go anywhere in the world. Where would you go?

You’ve got a great sense of humour, i bet you’re the kind of person that loves watching comedy movies/plays. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen

You’re sense of fashion is unique, i know koreans focus alot on fashion but there is something about you that gives a great energy to the mix.

Nice. Now if you're in Asia, and the girl is interested but speaks zero to little English, what are some things you can do to make it easier for her to get what you mean?

I’ve gone in and approached girls after a 2nd time, maybe a 3rd time for shits and giggles without any real outcome, but a 4th time! This was really asking for it.

LOL!

She agrees and we bounce. Wow. 4 approaches and i get a bounce.

I'm gonna be telling this story to future members! Haha!

The big mistake was going from a semi quiet area to a super loud one that was dense with people. Normally, it should be the other way around and go to a quiet area.

Exactly!

Cheers for plowing through the boot camp, even though you were sick. Love the energy and enthusiasm you had opening the sets! Good stuff, and looking forward to future FRs!

• Like 1