Pickup Asia Forums

Bootcamp FR: Tokyo, Japan- March 9th

BC FR

First off, a bug thank you to all of the instructors, Kane, Mr. Right, McConnell for supporting RPQ. Without your energy and help winging it could not have happened.

I was finishing up work sending off the last emails and making the last calls of the evening... a rush of excitement taking me over, I could hardly contain myself. I got changed and headed out. Arriving at roppongi I knew that this was the weekend that would change me forever.

Got into TGI fridays and went upstairs to see everyone seated. Was nice to see Kane but he was still in pain. (did I just rhyme?) RPQ went into detail about his humble beginnings but his whole point was to give us a background to pickup, how changing small habits can make big impact and how asian girls think and to not make the mistake of treating them like western girls for the most part. It was eye opening.

After running through the progression of opening and attraction, and explaining the concept of Kino, he told us two things: no alcohol and no line closing or full closing tonight. He wanted us to focus on opening and seeing if we can “hook” a set.

Day 1: night game(club setting)

I hated and loved clubs, I was used to just dancing and avoiding the fact that i would have to actually approach girls. As we entered, I was a little frozen from paralysis, OMG, we gotta approach girls! It’s BC! But i remembered what i had to do, and what to say. I actually liked the girls in this club in terms of their style, body, face, etc. Mcconnell: “hey, your first set, wait for boomHS to call you in”. It was a korean 2-set and both were young. I entered and kept talking. I tried to kino by touchig her leg, no reaction as in she didnt push my hand away. That meant “compliance”. I got bored and ejected the set by telling her that ill be moving around and ill see her later(using western game tactics because i didnt want to seem like a beta cuck) but as soon as i left martin yelled in my face “what are you doing? Who told you to eject the set?? You cant leave until the opening guy leaves. The wing leaves only then” So i went back in and stayed till my wing ejected.

After that, moved around and opened a few more girls, one of them a 2 j-girl set at the bar counter. I opened from the middle, and kept them both engaged and had a BC veteran observer wing me then isolate by moving to the side then talking the position facing the rest of the bar. I quickly kinoed and had my arm around her waist.. and couldn’t believe it. I was full on touching the girl. She was smiling. Her friend eventually broke away from my wing and came to get her and just like that she was gone... I was quickly learning the harsh reality of club game: you gotta move quick, and keep them entertained and push it further by “moving them around the club” otherwise it will fizzle out and someone/something else will ruin the set, and you’ll be left with your dick in your hand. We went downstairs and i opened a tiny little korean looking girl who turned out to be japanese but really into korean k pop culture. I kinoed hard and moved her around. I didnt where to go from there but probably could have bounced her out. Her friend came but lo and behild, McConnell again came to my rescue by taking away thr grenade. The girl’s vagina was now rubbing on my leg cuz it was between her. I left the set eventually to rescue Mcconnell. Then at the end of the night was the set I was most proud of the whole weekend: two tall models, turns out they were halfu: brazilian and japanese. I opened and my instructor, the pimpin McConnell McHandsome followed suit. I called him in but not smoothly. This set was super tough because she was a 10, and she was tall, and she could speak Japanese, english, Portuguese: she knew what she brought to the table. I didn’t expect the set to be easy, so I wanted to make the interaction fun and not ask too many questions. But i still ended up asking a few interview questions. I did some cold reads as BT spikes which got her laughing. She was impressed that I’m speaking Japanese, or trying to anyways. I told her im nervous so she appreciated the honesty. Looking back at it, she probably wanted a little more substance and realness from me. I left the set cuz it was time to go.

For the debriefing we went to a chinese place; forgot the name. What was it guys??? Some of the things i did well: approach the sets I was asked to, used the openers with enthusiasm. Some of the things i didnt do well: not enough Kino, keeping the conversation too light and friendly, not qualifying deeper.

Day 2: day game (street-ish).

Next day we metup in roppongi at an Ootoya, then we talked about cutting deeper and opening girls during day game. We talked about qualifying as in building comfort now during our set since it was day game and that was important to establish. Our aim was to open girls at roppongi hills and get some info on them as in what they do.

We opened a few sets outside the building then inside. It was cold. I remember only 1 set hooking; 1 girl by herself but she was tall and quite glamorously dressed. I remember now that she was from nagoya. She actually hooked but i didnt know how to progress the interaction. She eventually got bored and saw that im taking it nowhere and so left. I was quite happy with that one.

Day 2: day game (indoors)

After that we all headed to a starbucks/Tsutaya(japanese bookstore/movie rental) ; It was massive. I didnt really approach much because of the spotlight affect: all the hot girls weremt looking at books, they were sitting down and having a coffee. one girl i approached was from osaka but didnt really hook although she wasnt leaving. Turns out she was visiting and waiting for her friend. She didnt give much info at all and rejected my questions about her name and any many other things. She didnt even face me to answer my questions. I told her im going to osaka next month but she didnt seem to care. Anyways, i stayed in that set long. After that i walked around aimlessly looking for my next prey; most of the girls i wanted to open were sitting down and having a coffee. I was only approaching standing sets. Martin was getting something and so i went to see him. He told me to approach some girl reading a book on elon musk. So i approached her and there was an older indian gentleman watching us. The spotlight effect was so strong because the location was right in the center of the seating area. The set started out in a way that was smooth and looking back, probably one of the best sets ive done. From the outside perspective of someone who doesnt game it would seem im digging my own grave because i went deeper and deeper into why she thinks Ekon musk is a great man and what he is like then finding out about her based on that using cold reads; i made cold reads about her being smart and studious on a Saturday evening. She accepted some and rejected some. Turns out she was actually chinese and living in japan for 5 years. She got more and more into my talk, and asked me what my friends i were doing after. I told her we are going clubbing in shibuya and she said that she was hoping to go clubbing that night, and so i invited her. I got her line. As i walked back to the group all smug, i got shat on by the instructors. They asked me what i did and told them that invited her. I thought i did pretty well but actually i didn’t get her logistics and where she lives and the fact she was thick and ugly, of course she was more accommodating and open.

We debriefed. Somethings i did well were that i stayed in the set and tried to continue. 2) I tried to keep the conversation light and fun and used the openers that I was supposed to. 3) I tried to find something i could qualify the girl on. But day game was proving to be harder than club game to my surprise. After debriefing, We split up for a bit to get something to eat so we went for ramen at a place nearby. This is the ramen place that i remember from 3 years ago when i came to japan and my friend took me there!

Day 2: night game (club)

We headed to Denny’s in shibuya for our 2nd club night briefing. We decided to go to club Camelot. I knew the bouncer and so got everyone into the club for 1,000 yen instead of 3,000. The girls were, as expected, hotter than roppongi girls and fewer spoke english(or refused to anyways). My first set was a 2-set standing at the bar wearing a golden skirt. I opened then called in my wing. actually turned out to be a kyaba jo(hostess girl). Super hot, couldnt speak English(refused to?) yellow colour contacts, long fake eyelashes, the works! Basically the kind of girl i waan close regularly. We isolated by turning her frame of reference. Everything was going better than i thought now looking back cuz she was smiling and just standing there while i KINOed. She wasnt dancing nor going anywhere. I could have pulled. Her friend broke away from my wing and took her. Just like that she was gone. I had to become a savage or the shibuya clubs would chew me up.

After that, no set hooked. We got a girl to yell at us though so thats a victory. I was exhausted and so my openers just werent catching any attention. I even had gone girl tell me “fuck off”. I was losing both energy, motivation and hope. So was one of my wings.

We went down and up and around and around. One of the other BC students was having the time of his life and i saw him hook some sets. I was getting jealous haha. Eventually the night came to an end and we all gathered. I was a bit relieved but disappointed. Didnt have to approach anymore... but wanted to approach some more! I wanted to Stick around to see which girl was still there and try to pull.

We all headed to a sizeria and i had hayashi rice. I noticed that some hot girls sitting beside us were with some savage guys.

We debriefed: some things i did well: 1) use the openers that I had to; 2) I went for sets that I really wanted 3) i tried to smile whenever i could,4) i didn’t resort to bad habits like dancing to cope with the situation 5) i tried to make my openers more and more exaggerated to catch attention

We all went home and were told to meetup tomorrow at 1pm again. We went to the royal host restaurant(western and japanese style mixed family restaurant) and focused on deepening our talks with the girl by telling her a “hero” story: a tale of our life that shows adversity and how we overcame it to be a better man. This would add more substance to our character once a girl is hooked. It also helped us all realize how interesting of an individual we are. I wont post my hero story here but if anyone would like to hear it, i can give a snippet.

We told our stories and one by one RPQ went through them logically and systemically. The point was to make them more concise, slice through the fluff and facts that didnt directly give any punch to the story. And lastly, to find the emotional peaks of the story which girls love to hear. Once we were all done listening to each other’s stories, we hit the streets of shibuya: the holy pantheon of pickup. The place where many brave come to do battle but a few survive and come out victorious.

We started opening sets and realized that the girls were younger and the hotter ones were always in a rush. I managed to hook a few sets but realized that they were tooo young, as in 14-16. I ejeced those sets immediately.

I hooked a two set and called in a wing. Wasn’t really memorable. Tried to walk together by catching dynamic(moving) sets. It took a lot out of me but time was passing by quick by talking to girls and walking with them.

It was dark now... i see a girl with a camera, tall black boots, jet black hair, pale makeup, red lipstick. Looking absolutely harajuku famous. I went for it; opened and talked. Asked ger where he is from: osaka! We talked and she finally stopped. We exchanged lines then i ejected. As usual, i came back with a smile which was quickly wiped away by My bootcamp instructors yelling “nice, but did why didnt you try to bounce her to a cafe!” I didnt figure out her logistics!

After that set i dont remember anything hooking and so we finally went inside the starbucks/tsutaya in front of the famous scramble crossing.

We debriefed and talked about what we did well. I don’t remember as much i approached sets harder without hesitating as much. While we were sitting i met eyes with a girl and winked and smiled . She was sitting with her friend and giggling and niw they were both talking ans giggling. It was harder to concentrate while RPQ and the other instructors such as Kane Vast and McConnell were talking. The girls kept looking at me. They left. Another pair of girls came and i locked eyes with one of them too. As they were leaving i looked at them and motioned them to come over. One of them hurriedly came over. I didnt know what i was going ti say so i told them that i was hear with my friends. And i cant remember.

The bootcamp ended with everyone giving each other feedback and concluding on a high note that this BC is only the beginning; this is the focal point from where we start our journey. Now, we were all brothers. My BC brothers and I went through a whole tiring weekend.

Game on!

First off, a bug thank you to all of the instructors, Kane, Mr. Right, McConnell for supporting RPQ. Without your energy and help winging it could not have happened.

I was finishing up work sending off the last emails and making the last calls of the evening... a rush of excitement taking me over, I could hardly contain myself. I got changed and headed out. Arriving at roppongi I knew that this was the weekend that would change me forever.

Got into TGI fridays and went upstairs to see everyone seated. Was nice to see Kane but he was still in pain. (did I just rhyme?) RPQ went into detail about his humble beginnings but his whole point was to give us a background to pickup, how changing small habits can make big impact and how asian girls think and to not make the mistake of treating them like western girls for the most part. It was eye opening.

After running through the progression of opening and attraction, and explaining the concept of Kino, he told us two things: no alcohol and no line closing or full closing tonight. He wanted us to focus on opening and seeing if we can “hook” a set.

It was also about teaching you to understand how 'Game' works and that if you demonstrate the right things about girls you will get good responses and can progress things (that's why we had you guys bt spiking and kinoing a lot)

The purpose of the first night was getting you guys to be able to begin interactions properly and start controlling direction that you wanted the interaction to go in.

Day 1: night game(club setting)

I hated and loved clubs, I was used to just dancing and avoiding the fact that i would have to actually approach girls. As we entered, I was a little frozen from paralysis, OMG, we gotta approach girls! It’s BC! But i remembered what i had to do, and what to say. I actually liked the girls in this club in terms of their style, body, face, etc. Mcconnell: “hey, your first set, wait for boomHS to call you in”. It was a korean 2-set and both were young. I entered and kept talking. I tried to kino by touchig her leg, no reaction as in she didnt push my hand away. That meant “compliance”. I got bored and ejected the set by telling her that ill be moving around and ill see her later(using western game tactics because i didnt want to seem like a beta cuck)

So....I am a little confused:

You liked the club, you were talking to a young korean girl and she let you touch her and you got bored?

why/how did you become bored?

Also the 'ill be moving around and ill see her later' as 'western game tactics because i didnt wanna seem like a beta cuck' - what do you mean?

That staying near her when you're bored and leaving your friend there by himself would be a beta move?

I don't really understand your thinking here, so please explain it more clearly.

but as soon as i left martin yelled in my face “what are you doing? Who told you to eject the set?? You cant leave until the opening guy leaves. The wing leaves only then” So i went back in and stayed till my wing ejected.

You're supposed to stay in the set because you're a wingman, if you didn't open then your primary objective is to assist the other person in winging and then if things aren't going well and you think the girl may pop or something else is occuring, you've gotta tell your wingman the situation, otherwise he won't know what to do and will be surprised if you just leave as he will then have to start dealing with the other girl as well.

After that, moved around and opened a few more girls, one of them a 2 j-girl set at the bar counter. I opened from the middle, and kept them both engaged and had a BC veteran observer wing me then isolate by moving to the side then talking the position facing the rest of the bar. I quickly kinoed and had my arm around her waist.. and couldn’t believe it. I was full on touching the girl.

She was smiling. Her friend eventually broke away from my wing and came to get her and just like that she was gone... I was quickly learning the harsh reality of club game: you gotta move quick, and keep them entertained and push it further by “moving them around the club” otherwise it will fizzle out and someone/something else will ruin the set, and you’ll be left with your dick in your hand.

Mainly you've just gotta get used to the 'common problems' in the club and you can learn to predict a lot of these things, so then they're no longer problems.

You don't necessarily need to move them around the club a lot, you just need to progress the interaction by doing different things, which you were given a limited amount to do on the first night.

As a general thing if you're out clubbing:

Generally from the bar to the dance floor, dance floor to the bar, bar to the door outside, door outside to the convenience store/restaurant near ur place (or just to ur place depending) and then to ur place.

We went downstairs and i opened a tiny little korean looking girl who turned out to be japanese but really into korean k pop culture. I kinoed hard and moved her around. I didnt where to go from there but probably could have bounced her out. Her friend came but lo and behild, McConnell again came to my rescue by taking away thr grenade. The girl’s vagina was now rubbing on my leg cuz it was between her. I left the set eventually to rescue Mcconnell.

This was the girl right next to the bar when i was standing next to you?

Then at the end of the night was the set I was most proud of the whole weekend: two tall models, turns out they were halfu: brazilian and japanese. I opened and my instructor, the pimpin McConnell McHandsome followed suit. I called him in but not smoothly. This set was super tough because she was a 10, and she was tall, and she could speak Japanese, english, Portuguese: she knew what she brought to the table. I didn’t expect the set to be easy, so I wanted to make the interaction fun and not ask too many questions. But i still ended up asking a few interview questions. I did some cold reads as BT spikes which got her laughing. She was impressed that I’m speaking Japanese, or trying to anyways. I told her im nervous so she appreciated the honesty. Looking back at it, she probably wanted a little more substance and realness from me. I left the set cuz it was time to go.

What do you mean substance and realness?

In the beginning of doing pick up when you're all nervous and unsure, it's difficult to really express a lot about yourself because you're not sure which way is right or wrong.

Overall it sounds like you did a good job, so, great!

For the debriefing we went to a chinese place; forgot the name. What was it guys??? Some of the things i did well: approach the sets I was asked to, used the openers with enthusiasm. Some of the things i didnt do well: not enough Kino, keeping the conversation too light and friendly, not qualifying deeper.

It should be 'things i did well' 'things i will do better'

Day 2: day game (street-ish).

Next day we metup in roppongi at an Ootoya, then we talked about cutting deeper and opening girls during day game. We talked about qualifying as in building comfort now during our set since it was day game and that was important to establish. Our aim was to open girls at roppongi hills and get some info on them as in what they do.

We opened a few sets outside the building then inside. It was cold. I remember only 1 set hooking; 1 girl by herself but she was tall and quite glamorously dressed. I remember now that she was from nagoya. She actually hooked but i didnt know how to progress the interaction. She eventually got bored and saw that im taking it nowhere and so left. I was quite happy with that one.

So did you open, bt spike, hook question (what are you doing right today?) qualify, pie?

You haven't really listed here what you said and did.

Day 2: day game (indoors)

After that we all headed to a starbucks/Tsutaya(japanese bookstore/movie rental) ; It was massive. I didnt really approach much because of the spotlight affect: all the hot girls weremt looking at books, they were sitting down and having a coffee. one girl i approached was from osaka but didnt really hook although she wasnt leaving. Turns out she was visiting and waiting for her friend. She didnt give much info at all and rejected my questions about her name and any many other things. She didnt even face me to answer my questions. I told her im going to osaka next month but she didnt seem to care. Anyways, i stayed in that set long. After that i walked around aimlessly looking for my next prey; most of the girls i wanted to open were sitting down and having a coffee. I was only approaching standing sets. Martin was getting something and so i went to see him.

With the osaka girl - basically she wasn't buying what you were selling.

If you get cold reactions, bt spike them more and make fun of them being cold in a playful manner and you can sometimes turn it around.

Why didn't you approach the girls who were sitting down that you said you actually wanted to talk to?

He told me to approach some girl reading a book on elon musk. So i approached her and there was an older indian gentleman watching us. The spotlight effect was so strong because the location was right in the center of the seating area. The set started out in a way that was smooth and looking back, probably one of the best sets ive done. From the outside perspective of someone who doesnt game it would seem im digging my own grave because i went deeper and deeper into why she thinks Ekon musk is a great man and what he is like then finding out about her based on that using cold reads; i made cold reads about her being smart and studious on a Saturday evening. She accepted some and rejected some. Turns out she was actually chinese and living in japan for 5 years. She got more and more into my talk, and asked me what my friends i were doing after. I told her we are going clubbing in shibuya and she said that she was hoping to go clubbing that night, and so i invited her. I got her line. As i walked back to the group all smug, i got shat on by the instructors. They asked me what i did and told them that invited her. I thought i did pretty well but actually i didn’t get her logistics and where she lives and the fact she was thick and ugly, of course she was more accommodating and open.

The spotlight effect is all in your head, people care far more about what they themselves are doing and will only generally watch you in passing curiosity.

What do you mean you got 'shat on'?

I am really confused by this because I didn't see anyone yelling at you or abusing you.

We are there to help remind you of things you should be doing and giving you advice about how to do particular things better, that is our priority above saying stuff to make you feel better.

You're supposed to feel better by improving your game and recognizing where you've done a good job, we also try to point these things out to students too.

We debriefed. Somethings i did well were that i stayed in the set and tried to continue. 2) I tried to keep the conversation light and fun and used the openers that I was supposed to. 3) I tried to find something i could qualify the girl on. But day game was proving to be harder than club game to my surprise. After debriefing, We split up for a bit to get something to eat so we went for ramen at a place nearby. This is the ramen place that i remember from 3 years ago when i came to japan and my friend took me there!

So what do you think you have improved on in terms of day game since the bootcamp?

Day 2: night game (club)

We headed to Denny’s in shibuya for our 2nd club night briefing. We decided to go to club Camelot. I knew the bouncer and so got everyone into the club for 1,000 yen instead of 3,000. The girls were, as expected, hotter than roppongi girls and fewer spoke english(or refused to anyways). My first set was a 2-set standing at the bar wearing a golden skirt. I opened then called in my wing. actually turned out to be a kyaba jo(hostess girl). Super hot, couldnt speak English(refused to?) yellow colour contacts, long fake eyelashes, the works! Basically the kind of girl i waan close regularly. We isolated by turning her frame of reference. Everything was going better than i thought now looking back cuz she was smiling and just standing there while i KINOed. She wasnt dancing nor going anywhere. I could have pulled. Her friend broke away from my wing and took her. Just like that she was gone. I had to become a savage or the shibuya clubs would chew me up.

Thanks for the discount.

Why do you think the girl refused to speak English?

It sounds like you were doing a good job and needed your wing to communicate with you more effectively, so remember this in the future if you keep running into this prob.

After that, no set hooked. We got a girl to yell at us though so thats a victory. I was exhausted and so my openers just werent catching any attention. I even had gone girl tell me “fuck off”. I was losing both energy, motivation and hope. So was one of my wings.

We went down and up and around and around. One of the other BC students was having the time of his life and i saw him hook some sets. I was getting jealous haha. Eventually the night came to an end and we all gathered. I was a bit relieved but disappointed. Didnt have to approach anymore... but wanted to approach some more! I wanted to Stick around to see which girl was still there and try to pull.

So...what did you learn from the 2nd night of night game?

We all headed to a sizeria and i had hayashi rice. I noticed that some hot girls sitting beside us were with some savage guys.

We debriefed: some things i did well: 1) use the openers that I had to; 2) I went for sets that I really wanted 3) i tried to smile whenever i could,4) i didn’t resort to bad habits like dancing to cope with the situation 5) i tried to make my openers more and more exaggerated to catch attention

Great!

We all went home and were told to meetup tomorrow at 1pm again. We went to the royal host restaurant(western and japanese style mixed family restaurant) and focused on deepening our talks with the girl by telling her a “hero” story: a tale of our life that shows adversity and how we overcame it to be a better man. This would add more substance to our character once a girl is hooked. It also helped us all realize how interesting of an individual we are. I wont post my hero story here but if anyone would like to hear it, i can give a snippet.

We told our stories and one by one RPQ went through them logically and systemically. The point was to make them more concise, slice through the fluff and facts that didnt directly give any punch to the story. And lastly, to find the emotional peaks of the story which girls love to hear. Once we were all done listening to each other’s stories, we hit the streets of shibuya: the holy pantheon of pickup. The place where many brave come to do battle but a few survive and come out victorious.

Have you been using your story often since the bootcamp?

We started opening sets and realized that the girls were younger and the hotter ones were always in a rush. I managed to hook a few sets but realized that they were tooo young, as in 14-16. I ejeced those sets immediately.

I hooked a two set and called in a wing. Wasn’t really memorable. Tried to walk together by catching dynamic(moving) sets. It took a lot out of me but time was passing by quick by talking to girls and walking with them.

Why didn't you talk to more girls that you liked?

Typically the last day of the bootcamp you can approach independently, so that's why im asking.

It was dark now... i see a girl with a camera, tall black boots, jet black hair, pale makeup, red lipstick. Looking absolutely harajuku famous. I went for it; opened and talked. Asked ger where he is from: osaka! We talked and she finally stopped. We exchanged lines then i ejected. As usual, i came back with a smile which was quickly wiped away by My bootcamp instructors yelling “nice, but did why didnt you try to bounce her to a cafe!” I didnt figure out her logistics!

Sounds like you quite liked the girl, did you follow up with her?

Again i'm a little confused why us giving you feedback makes you unhappy?

Typically we aren't ever really angry or confrontational, just direct.

After that set i dont remember anything hooking and so we finally went inside the starbucks/tsutaya in front of the famous scramble crossing.

We debriefed and talked about what we did well. I don’t remember as much i approached sets harder without hesitating as much. While we were sitting i met eyes with a girl and winked and smiled . She was sitting with her friend and giggling and niw they were both talking ans giggling. It was harder to concentrate while RPQ and the other instructors such as Kane Vast and McConnell were talking. The girls kept looking at me. They left. Another pair of girls came and i locked eyes with one of them too. As they were leaving i looked at them and motioned them to come over. One of them hurriedly came over. I didnt know what i was going ti say so i told them that i was hear with my friends. And i cant remember.

Our talking was interrupting you some how?

You mean the girls were watching us because of that? or what?

The bootcamp ended with everyone giving each other feedback and concluding on a high note that this BC is only the beginning; this is the focal point from where we start our journey. Now, we were all brothers. My BC brothers and I went through a whole tiring weekend.

Game on

I've messaged you a few times to get you to write your BC field report up, and it's not for my benefit, but actually for yours.

The forum has lots of great tried and tested content that you can use to up your game, start by checking that link I sent that's titled 'so you've just finished your bootcamp.....'

I highly suggest you really prioritise your self improvement and learning as much as possible so that this time in 2019 you can look back and be happier and more successful.

Kane

• 2 weeks later...

First off, thank you Kane for your feedback on the FR.

K: What do you mean substance and realness?

M: I mean instead of just information exchange and BT spiking her, it felt like she was expecting me to be a little bit more personal with her but not exactly telling her stories if things i did. My substance i mean sharing more on the why I do certain things.

So what do you think you have improved on in terms of day game since the bootcamp?

M: I have definitely improved the aspects of my personality that tries to make every interaction super comfortable but treading water. Also watching my body language that includes my facial expressions because I react quickly and give a lot of investment early on; smiling too much or keeping the energy is up like night game at a bar. I have not eliminates these things nor is there any particular reason to; just realize and minimize.

So...what did you learn from the 2nd night of night game?

M: Nothing new in terms of things I didn’t know but more like a realization of how much more of those things I need. For example my body language my facial expressions have to be much larger and when I do the opening I have to hold heartedly commit to it. I noticed that even even if my body language was good my face was incongruent with hesitation; girls noticed in a split second.

Have you been using your story often since the bootcamp?

M: I haven’t used it that much, however if I do have a girl on a date or an extended interaction then I do speak of it when they ask me what I was doing before I came to Japan.

Again i’m a little confused why us giving you feedback makes you unhappy?

M: it doesn’t, I wasn’t writing to complain or speak ill of you guys. I was merely pointing out that I didn’t realize all of you would be so direct but then I remembered that it is a Boot Camp hahaha. Did vies has to be direct without sugarcoating and it has to be given quickly.

Our talking was interrupting you some how?

You mean the girls were watching us?

M: yes! Hahaha two sets who were just looking at us and namely me and giggling. And then another 2 set that came. One girl whom i call over.

The part that I realize was I didn’t even say a word to those girls but I communicated something, and whatever that was in attracted them or at least peaked their curiosity.