Pickup Asia Forums

Sexy Summer Challenge

The Animal

On account of spring and skirts getting shorter, I decided I will do a challenge. It wil be from May 8th to August 8th. I will open at least three sets a day. An open will count when I open with intent and the girl notices my open. If I don’t open 3 sets, those remaining sets will be added to the next day’s total to do. I will post about them in this daily log. At the end of the 90 days I will have had multiple dates and at least one lay. There may be daily and weekly challenges; like opening 3 sets in cafes.

In addition, I will be learning more Korean. I will probably add it in as I go. I will try to find one phrase or word to add in each day. If there is something that I want to say in the set but I don’t know the word I will write it down and search for it after. Then I will try to add it in to the next set.

May 8th

First day went ok. I approached 7 sets.

1st- Shinsa station. Coming home from work. Walking set. Opened ok. I ran out of things to say after a minute she left.

2nd - Opened walking across Gangnamdero. Acting student. Set seemed to go ok. We were walking toward Zara then she said something in Korean and took off the other way saying bye quickly as she left.

3rd set - Seemed to respond well. Was going to meet boyfriend. I dropped the set.

4th set - Outside Kyobo near the crosswalk. She was going to meet a friend for dinner. Seemed to be going ok. Her friend pulled up in a car. She got in and left.

5th - Kyobo bookstore. Dance student. Lives in Gangnam. I time bridged her for Sunday at 2pm for Dos Tacos. Number closed.

6th - Open a two set as they were separating. The target ran off.

7th - Opened outside Gangnam station. She was nurse. Lives and works in Gangnam. Seemed to go ok. Thought I time bridged her for Dos Tacos tomorrow. I tried to Kakao close her. She said she had no kakao or line. She would just meet me there tomorrow. That was really weird blow off but ok.

5th set when I time bridged seemed hesitant. She waited a long time before she agreed. She said she was surprised. Something about us just meeting. I didn’t understand in Korean. She was having a hard time trying to in English. Then she gave up. I said that we were meeting to get to know each other. I am unsure how to handle this.

Great to see you out tonight animal! Really want to see you get laid ASAP! Your new challenge sounds like a good step in the right direction.

5th set when I time bridged seemed hesitant. She waited a long time before she agreed. She said she was surprised. Something about us just meeting. I didn’t understand in Korean. She was having a hard time trying to in English. Then she gave up. I said that we were meeting to get to know each other. I am unsure how to handle this.

When you go to time Bridge it's pressure on. It's a compliance point. The fewer compliance points that you ask a girl to jump through before the the better. Sometimes in the moment if it's very on than a Time Bridge is a good idea. However if it's most normal sets where there's a lot of ambiguity about how much either person likes the other than leaving it very casual and light is pressure off and makes her feel more mysterious about possibly meeting you up. In other words, you do not have to time Bridge every single time. I would ask you to experiment with not time bridging and then just using text to set up the day too. Simply test this out and see if it works for you.

Wishing you the best! Fighting!

A-N-I-M-A-L!

Way to kick things off, nice job my man.

1st- Shinsa station. Coming home from work. Walking set. Opened ok. I ran out of things to say after a minute she left.

Imagine you could go back in time to this set. What's one thing you can say, at the moment you ran out of things to say? Think of something, and note that. The more you do that, the more likely you'll be able to recall those things in those moments.

5th - Kyobo bookstore. Dance student. Lives in Gangnam. I time bridged her for Sunday at 2pm for Dos Tacos. Number closed.

Nice! Keep this one rolling in the text chat, see if you can get her out earlier than that through sudden invites.

7th - Opened outside Gangnam station. She was nurse. Lives and works in Gangnam. Seemed to go ok. Thought I time bridged her for Dos Tacos tomorrow. I tried to Kakao close her. She said she had no kakao or line. She would just meet me there tomorrow. That was really weird blow off but ok.

Haha, yeah, I had that at Arena on Saturday night. I was trying to think of what I'd say next time. I'd probably say "Why, are you married?". Not sure if that's the best, but worth field testing.

Well, of course she's surprised, it's her lucky day that that you came to talk to her. :D Did you get the phone number/Kakao ID? You can throw out casual TB invites to test for keenness. If it's not a clear yes, you can always get the contact info and set something up over text. The more flexibility you have in your interactions, the more chance you have of maxing out your results.

I'm guessing you're doing mostly street sets, right? Keep in mind those are the most challenging and fast paced. Not saying that you shouldn't do those, but consider not doing only those. Remember those challenges we talked about? One of them can be you doing 1 cafe set each day. No need to start right away, but keep it in mind.

Oops. One error already. Set 5 i seeded hot chocolate not dos tacos.

Heads up, you can edit your posts. :wink:

When you go to time Bridge it's pressure on. It's a compliance point. The fewer compliance points that you ask a girl to jump through before the the better.

I don't agree with this, there are a lot of built-in assumptions. I'd say you're better off testing for keenness. Agreed that you don't need to TB every time. Often there isn't enough time, so just grab the contact details if you're tight on time.

Good stuff, keep at it!

When you go to time Bridge it's pressure on. It's a compliance point. The fewer compliance points that you ask a girl to jump through before the the better. Sometimes in the moment if it's very on than a Time Bridge is a good idea. However if it's most normal sets where there's a lot of ambiguity about how much either person likes the other than leaving it very casual and light is pressure off and makes her feel more mysterious about possibly meeting you up. In other words, you do not have to time Bridge every single time. I would ask you to experiment with not time bridging and then just using text to set up the day too. Simply test this out and see if it works for you.

Tattoo, I think that you should explain your position in more detail. Are suggesting that compliance tests in general are a net negative for the set?

I think that broadly speaking, you are correct but for quite different reasons than the ones you're giving. From my perspective, a #close is lower compliance than a time-bridge. So, if you do it, you'll get more numbers, but you'll have more numbers from girls who won't meet you.

When you time-bridge, you get fewer but more high quality leads.

One of the advantages to trying to time-bridge is that you'll also get objections that you can handle in person that would be more difficult to manage over text.

I generally decide how much compliance I want from the set according to how into the girl I am. If she won't time-bridge but I'm really keen, then I'll still get the number, knowing that I'll probably have to text her a bunch to get her out. On the other hand if I'm not into her, I won't get the number if she doesn't time-bridge.

As for this idea of being mysterious, I can't say anything about that. I haven't found mystery to appeal to most women. However, it probably has a lot to do with how you run the set.

Doing this wouldn't be a bad experiment but the results are obvious. He'll get more numbers...

The reason I ADDED time-bridging to my game back in the day is because I ended up with a bunch of useless numbers and I was tired of that and I didn't get as good a gauge of how I was running the set.

As for "pressure on" vs "pressure off" I think that how well you do it will determine if she feels pressured or not and not doing it alone.

I'd definitely like to hear your position on this in more detail, so I can see how it differs from mine.

5/9

I did four sets yesterday.

1- subway set home. She was student. Lost track of what to say when talking about her home. I will move to food next time

In the evening really tired.

2- Street set. Complimented fashion. She said thanks and left quick.

3- Slow walking street set. Stopped talked for a bit. She was going to meet friend. She tried to leave again to meet friend. I walked with her. I thought it was in Gangnam. Turned out she was taking a bus to meet friend. Definitely ask where she is meeting friend next time.

4 - I opened but didn’t hook.

Went to cafe with another guy. Too tired to open.

Went to cafe with another guy. Too tired to open.

You can always do some lazy openers, such as:

1. Knock on table + smile/wave

2. Do only non-verbal game

3. Write a message on your phone or give a business card

4. Open girls by telling them that you're too tired to open, but you are doing it anyway :mrgreen:

5/10

I probably did about 9 sets.

1. Subway. Didn't hook.

2. Street I opened she said she was busy going somewhere.

I met with Vision. He pumped up my state.

3. Girl didn't hook.

4. Worker going home. Said bye. Went into a shop.

5. Girl going to Yoga. Pretty good set until she realized she was late and then took off before I could say much about meetng after. I should have found out when her lesson ended and tried to meet after rather than ask her when it starts. I teased her she was late and she realized she was.

6. 2 set. Challenged me when I opened with do you have a problem. Next time I will answer smiling "Yes. Many drawing tears on my face." I sarged on. They were others for food.

7. Single set went well. She was meeting her friend soon. Her friend arrived like two minutes later. She went to her friend and they went in a cosmetics shop.

What is a way to keep the set going to number close? She left. Should I follow? Is it better to try to number close quick when you know people are coming.

I forgot the other two sets. I had a really good set in Twosome. Single set. Talked for a long time. Timebridged and kakao closed.

Realized. After every couple sets I should write a couple notes to help remember. I am afraid of missing some sets. Sometimes cute girls come one right after another.

Coming along nicely my man!

You shouldnt rely on state foe opening, but there are some ways you can pump your own state. Remind me when I see you next.

5. Finding out basic PIE will help with this.

6. “I did, but suddenly theyre alllll gone” + smile

7. Yes I would try to number close quick if friend is coming. Something like “I thought you were cute so I came to talk to you. We dont have much time so lets meet another time and talk and we can decide if we like each other. “. Point to her phone and say “Ill give you my Kakao”. Punch it in her phone and send her a message

Good stuff on the Twosome set! Cafe single sets are much easier than street sets in terms of hooking and running it.

Dont eorry too much about getting every set documented. What youre doing now is good so keep at it!

5/11

I did three sets today. The first was a two set on the subway. I opened them on the platform and continued on the subway. They werre going shopping at Express bus treminal. I ran out of things to say after a while. I remembered more things later thinking back on it.

The second set was a 4 set on the street. I thought they werre a two set. They were quickly taken away by the two in front.

The third one was at the crosswalk. I tapped her and she jumped a bit. I opened her but she just looked at me weird and walked away.

5/12

I went out with Bambino to Coex. We made a a plan together before we went out. I would open at least 8 sets. I did about 10. I was just opening, bt spiking, and finding out what they were doing. Bambino noticed that I didn’t have good eye-contact with the girls. I would break it. I was also speaking too fast, so my voice projection wasn’t great. The last few sets I worked on eye-contact.

I had a few good sets.

One girl waiting for her boyfriend near the bathroom.

A three set of college girls; one was responsive. I should have stopped them.

One girl shopping at the end. I wasn’t feeling good. I stayed in to work on eye-contact. I dropped the set after a few minutes. I should have tried to kakao close but I just wanted to get out of there.

Thanks Bambino for coming out and pushing me.

I ran out of things to say after a while.

If you could go back in time, what is ONE thing you could say, at the point where you ran out of things to say?

I went out with Bambino to Coex. We made a a plan together before we went out. I would open at least 8 sets. I did about 10.

This is great, definitely good to set some daily targets and hit it with a wing. I got some of my best girls at Coex.

Bambino noticed that I didn’t have good eye-contact with the girls. I would break it.

This is good feedback.

I was also speaking too fast, so my voice projection wasn’t great.

Yup, I think this is common. Best to figure out a way to keep this in check, some kind of way of self-evaluating if you're talking too fast.

One girl shopping at the end. I wasn’t feeling good. I stayed in to work on eye-contact. I dropped the set after a few minutes. I should have tried to kakao close but I just wanted to get out of there.

In this situation, what's the lowest effort way you could have asked for her Kakao?

Awesome job getting out there, and pushing your boundaries! :D

In this situation, what's the lowest effort way you could have asked for her Kakao?

I probably coud have just said she was really interesting and asked for her kakao.

I ran out of things to say after a while.

If you could go back in time, what is ONE thing you could say, at the point where you ran out of things to say?

Since they were from Gyeonggi-do I could have said that country girls are good at cooking. Asked them if they can cook. Then showed pics of food I made.

5/13

I was sick yesterday so i didn’t go out. I went out today. I did 3 sets on the way and at the Express Bus terminal.

1. Subway set. Opened at chungmuro station. Kakao closed by Express bus station. She was going to hagwon in Daechi.

2. College student going to Daejeon. Left after a minute to catch her bus..

3. College student meeting friend for shopping. She called her friend after a few minutes and left.

4. I went to Alver. I opened a set on the way out. Bt spiked her. Found out she was meeting friends. A minute later the friends came down.

5/15

1. Subway set. I opened. She got off next station.

2. Shinsa station. I saw a girl holding a cake. I said your birthday? I started singing happy birthday. Guy came into the set. I guess it was his birthday. I wished him happy birthday and left.

3. Street kakao closed.

4. Street. Fashion designer. Went to Cad hagwon. Going to subway. She got a call while i talked and walked with her. We were near the subway entrance so i dropped the set. How long do you stay with a set when they get a phone call?

5. Street sitting. She would respond then quickly go back texting. Maybe next time sit down and keep talking. I felt awkward so I dropped it. What do you suggest?

6. Daiso. Opened. She laughed walked away.

Bambino came out.

7. Two set. They left shortly after opening.

8. Two set Alver coffee. Not good when i saw them up close. Ejected shortly after opening.

I tried to include how I would run the set better next time for most of these sets.

5/16

1. Subway. Good set. I should have tried to kakao close. ( I did in later set)

2. Complimented fashion. She said thanks and walked quickly away. Not sure what to do better. I think I opened her yesterday or the day before. She did the same thing. I guess I could try Daygame.com stop.

3. Don't remember.

4. Gangnam station sitting set. I seeded foreign food but she only likes korean. I seeded milk tea but she doesn't like milk. I think she has an allergy. I could have tried seeding kinds of alcohol.

5. Street set. Going to bus. I should have waited with her and plowed forward.

6. Quick street set. She was meeting a friend soon. Kakao closed quickly right before friend came. I should have found out friends name and ran 2 set game when the friend came.

5/18

1. Open. She just waved.

2. Talked to for a minute. Her friends came and she left.

3. Sitting set near station. Opened. Meeting friend. Guy friend came and they left.

4. Again girl meeting friends. I opened she talked for a minute. She got a text and left.

5. I opened a street set at night at around one after salsa dancing. She smiled but walked quickly away. Maybe setting was part of it. It was a dark street and we were the only two on it.

There was one more. But I can't remember it. I am unsure what to do when women are meeting friends like Fridays. Maybe it is night game. The women seem to go so quickly. Sets are over really fast.

The ways you can handle it are:

1) run stronger attraction game

2) progress the set faster

3) go with the set as long as possible (go to where she's meeting friends, game the obstacle when she shows up, etc)

Great to see you getting out there on the regular, man!