Pickup Asia Forums

Sexy Summer Challenge

The Animal

5/19

1. Street set. I asked where she was going. She went right into Lush. Would it be good to go along?

2. Gangnam station. Waved off. Sped up

3. Street set. Got call walked with her for 3-4 minutes while she talked. Finally just ejected. I will just eject when they get a call next time. Not worth it. Girls just talk and talk.

4. Uniqlo girl. Opened. Then staff came and took her somewhere.

I went to Shinsa with Bambino..

5. Shinsa station open. Seemed keen. She has a boyfriend.

6. Street set. Chinese girl studying in Busan. Going back tomorrow. She was going to meet a friend. I could have walked with her and met friend. Maybe tried to meet her tonight.

7. Cafe set garosugil. First year high school.

8. Street Two set. They stopped fo a minute. then kept walking. I should have called in my wing.

9. Cafe set. I thought it was going well. I tried to get kakao id her friend came and took her.

10. Street set. Good set but she has a boyfriend.

Bambino instadated two Japanese girls. They were here for two more days. He bounced them to C29. It is a cheesecake cafe. I say he because he knew some Japanese. They knew very little English. He was able to say some Japanese words or phrases to keep them coming along and interested. I used Google translate to talk to my target. I tried to seed hookah next. One ws interested one was not according to Bambino.

I should have seeded dark galbi restaurant for tomorrow, then line closed her. (They both said they liked dalkgalbi and jean.) Maybe makgeolli and pajeon would have been a good seed. They said they want ed to be up early the next day to go to Myeongdong and Hongdae for shopping. What would have been a good way to handle this? They are leaving sometime Monday.

I almost forgot l. Street set in Gangnam. I winged Bambino. Girl didn't really speak English. Bambino told her I could speak Korean well. She said oh yeah? Then blurted out something really fast and said what did I say?

I said i knew a little. She seemed to get friendlier. She could speak English well before but she forgot it. She doesn't like Korean living. She wants to get out. She is office worker. I said she could practice with me. She started speaking some English. When she spoke Korean though it was really fast. I jsut didn't understand. Her friend who spoke English well said she wanted to be friends. She kakao closed me.

Now I know how girls feel when I speak teally fast. Good lesson.

5/20

1. Two set shinsa

2. White shoe street set. I opened twice running around people. Maybe I should have kept stacking.

3.Apple store actress. She works day acting and night at a pub in Itaewon. It was a log set. Tried to time bridge but she said no.

4. Apple store two set. Girl with her younger sister. They were looking at ipad when i opened. They walked away. I saw them on the street. I said hi and she smiled. I should have opened again but I couldn’t think of what to say.

5. Two set on street. Didn't hook.

6. Single set. Sped up after I opened. Should maybe have done daygame.com stop.

7. Single set going to garosugil for shopping. She was moving so fast I lost her in a crowd. I should have stopped her somehow.

1) run stronger attraction game

2) progress the set faster

What does this mean?

1. Should I qualify her more?

2. Is this do comfort?

Stronger attraction game means primarily more/better BT spikes, and DHVs if the set is hooked enough for that. It's easier to DHV if you have enough interaction that you can base the DHVs you roll out on the qualification that you're getting.

Progressing the set faster means moving through the phases shorter so you get to the seeding and time-bridging within a few minutes.

1. Street set. I asked where she was going. She went right into Lush. Would it be good to go along?

Personal call according to how much effort you want to put into her.

Did you try to set a time-bridge or #close her?

6. Street set. Chinese girl studying in Busan. Going back tomorrow. She was going to meet a friend. I could have walked with her and met friend. Maybe tried to meet her tonight.

Great to remember for next time!

9. Cafe set. I thought it was going well. I tried to get kakao id her friend came and took her.

Did you know she was with her friend or was she waiting for her friend but you didn't know that or..?

10. Street set. Good set but she has a boyfriend.

Did you try to time bridge or #close?

I should have seeded dark galbi restaurant for tomorrow, then line closed her. (They both said they liked dalkgalbi and jean.) Maybe makgeolli and pajeon would have been a good seed. They said they want ed to be up early the next day to go to Myeongdong and Hongdae for shopping. What would have been a good way to handle this? They are leaving sometime Monday.

The best you can do is to run tour guide game, pretty much.

3.Apple store actress. She works day acting and night at a pub in Itaewon. It was a log set. Tried to time bridge but she said no.

Please write this up in detail. Presumably you tried to time-bridge because she showed interest in some of your seeds. Or was this just a hail mary even though she wasn't giving you much compliance?

4. Apple store two set. Girl with her younger sister. They were looking at ipad when i opened. They walked away. I saw them on the street. I said hi and she smiled. I should have opened again but I couldn’t think of what to say.

Now is a great time to think of what you could have said. Any ideas?

7. Single set going to garosugil for shopping. She was moving so fast I lost her in a crowd. I should have stopped her somehow.

Somehow? What are some ideas?

Did you try to set a time-bridge or #close her?

No. When girls mention they have a boyfriend on the d1 I usually drop it. Next time I will ask how long they have dated.

Did you know she was with her friend or was she waiting for her friend but you didn't know that or..?

She said she was sogetting. She said she didn't know when he would arrive. She did talk to him on the phone twice before he came. I don’t know who called who.

Now is a great time to think of what you could have said. Any ideas?

Maybe. You are a good older sister. Then stack on with what I am doing and ask what they are up to.

Please write this up in detail. Presumably you tried to time-bridge because she showed interest in some of your seeds. Or was this just a hail mary even though she wasn't giving you much compliance?

She was talking to me a lot. Her schedule was crap. She works every night at a pub in Itaewon and works days acting. She just did a shoot in Shinsa so that is why she was meeting her sister there.

I met with Vision. He helped me out with some good advice and some coaching. We headed and met with Bambino to do some street sets.

I don’t remember the sets exactly. I should have taken notes like I usually do after sets. I remember the sets going pretty well. My vibe was better. Something about how I was saying things. My practiced lines were coming out weird. not like my normal speaking with friends. I was practicing applying his advice. The girls responded well. The goal open bt spike, find out what they are doing. Then tell them not to do that.

I remember one set from Indonesia. It was a two set. They were traveling. I opened once talked a bit then ejected. I went back in after a few minutes. It was hard to hear her she spoke so softly. I couldn’t hear how long she was traveling for. I forgot to get her line.

It took me a few times to remember what to say in set. I opened a couple sets going home and I forgot to tell them not to. After a while I remembered and the girls laughed. Definitely improved the vibe.

I went to Itaewon with The Rock, and Bambino. I did streets sets. It was hard but fun. Around 3 while looking for a taxi(surprising few that night) Bambino opened a two and called me in. Field report will follow.

We bounced them for drinks and then they left for home. We went back to Gangnam. We felt good so we went over to Burning Sun and opened girls sitting outside. We each opened a couple two sets on the way and there. One I opened went well. I called in Rico to wing. They were both dancing students. My target was there for her friends birthday party. I was talking and kinoing her lower back, she had a half shirt on. She was showing me picks on her phone. I forgot to Kakao close her, before she said she had to leave to go back in. That was another thing I ws supposed to be working on tonight. Major mistake. She was really hot. I will definitely do that next time.

I forgot to Kakao close her, before she said she had to leave to go back in. That was another thing I ws supposed to be working on tonight. Major mistake. She was really hot. I will definitely do that next time.

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan, i was with the obstacle and i turn my head every 10 seconds to admire her beauty, she is an ANGEL !

it was a good set, i could see your eye contact and vibe has improved a lot. GREAT !!!

sometimes we need to break the rules in situations like this when the girl has go back in, or she is in hurry or in train she has to get off in the next station etc.... always go for the kakao close then continue your D1 in text.

5/ 22

1. Cafe set. Just complimented her. I was heading to dinner. I should have followed through, but i was just thinking of food.

2. Yuganae. I opened with same color clothes. We were both wearing pink. She was getting more banchan. I ejected because i felt weird. I had never opened in a restaurant before. Maybe I should have opened again at her table?

3. A walking set in Gangnam station. She hooked. She was going home. I told her not to go, she stayed. I seeded Japanese ramen. Tried to timebridge she said no. We talked more about food and travel. I seeded milk tea and said that I was going for some now. She should come. She said no. I should have done more attraction.

4. Cafe set.

I opened a girl studying at Alver. Her English was really good. I said she studied in California. She said no. After a couple wrong guesses she admitted she was in Texas for a year. I tried to talk about what she was studying. She is a graduate student in translation. She gave short answers. I should have talked more about her time in the US. She seemed busy, I ejected. I should have stscked on being uncomfortable.

That was the theme today. I was uncomfortable I ejected. Next time I will just keep stacking.

5. I opened one more set in Alver coffee after writing this. I waved and said hi as she passed by to pick up stuff she ordered. She laughed. When she came back her friend joined her and then left to smoke. I immediately went and opened. She seemed Keen and after talking a bit motioned for me to sit. Her friend came back. I introduced myself to the obstacle. She spoke English really well. I started qualifying the first one through the obstacle. I tried to talk to both. I called over to Rico. He didn't hear me. I kept sarging. I asked if they had Kakaotalk. The obstacle said she would give me her Kakao. Oops. I gave my phone to my target first. If only someone had invented a way to talk to someone out of earshot. Oh yeah. I remember they did. Haha. I texted Rico to come over and called me and hung up quick. He came over. Smooth sailing. I seeded Dos Tacos. I tried to time bridge giving two days. She said lets talk by message. We exited.

5/23

1. Street set. College student going on a date.

2. Street set. Girl waiting for office worker friend. Really not good so I dropped the set.

3. Street set student going home. She moved into a crowd and I lost her. I should have stopped her.

Cafe set

1. Nurse in Gangnam. Boyfriend calls. She signals that he wants to talk to me. I pretended i didn't understand. Then she just asked me to leave.

2. Street set. Leaving alver. Two set one with donald duck doll. Set hooked. Asked where they were going. Got nervous and asked to eat. She said she already ate. They started smoking I ejected. Ishould have called in Bambino as my wing.

3. Street set. Girl going to bus to go home. I told her not to go home. She laughed and hung around for a bit. (Amazing how that works) Her bus came. She left. Should have tried to kakao close.

When girls mention they have a boyfriend on the d1 I usually drop it. Next time I will ask how long they have dated.

Always try, anyway. You don't need to ask about the boyfriend, but that is one option. Other options are to say that since you'll just be friends, it's fine, or to tell her that if things don't work out with him, you should meet.

While it's true that girls mentioning their boyfriends on the day 1 makes them low probability, you're already in the set so try to do as much with it as you can.

She said she was sogetting. She said she didn't know when he would arrive. She did talk to him on the phone twice before he came. I don’t know who called who.

Then not her friend, her date, right? Knowing she had a date on the way you knew you were working with a short time constraint. You should have progressed to the time-bridge and number close sooner.

Maybe. You are a good older sister. Then stack on with what I am doing and ask what they are up to.

Great! You'll be more ready next time.

She was talking to me a lot. Her schedule was crap. She works every night at a pub in Itaewon and works days acting. She just did a shoot in Shinsa so that is why she was meeting her sister there.

Was she against time-bridging because she couldn't agree on a time or because she wasn't interested in meeting you again? WHy do you think so?

Was she against time-bridging because she couldn't agree on a time or because she wasn't interested in meeting you again? WHy do you think so?

I don’t really remember.

5/24

1. Street opened. Hopped to her friend left quickly.

2. Street set. 2 minute set. Said she had a boyfriend.

3. Street set. Walked away into store fast. I could have followed her like Bambino would.. I did that in a later set.

4. Street set. Waved bye.

5. Street set. Opened on the street. She seemed keen. Followed her into cosmetics store. Kept running set. Seeded Milk tea. Tried to bounce. She was meeting her friend. Kakao closed. I should have went with her longer and time bridged her.

6. Daiso. Opened. She thanked me and walked away.

7. Street set. 5 min set. Opened 2 set. Brought in Bambino to wing. Kakao closed.

5/25

1. Subway platform set. Opened. Gyopo from New York. Talked for a couple minutes. Ejected to get on the subway.

2. Street. 2set. Opened. 1 min. They took off to eat. I could have ran the set

3. Underground. I opened. She walked away quickly.

4. Underground. I opened. Talked foŕ 20 sec. She walked away quickly.

5/26

1. Street 2 set. Going drinking. Told them not to. Laughed. One drinks soju. The other beer.

2. Street sets. Opened. Ignored.

Many sets I have forgotten. I really need to take short notes.

3. Street set. Instadated for hot chocolate.

5/27

On the way and back from the gym.

1. Street set. Opened. Waved her hand.

2. Street set. Opened. Said something in Korean. Turned down a street.

Had a d2.

1. Subway platform set. Opened. Gyopo from New York. Talked for a couple minutes. Ejected to get on the subway.

Why did you eject? Were you in a hurry to get somewhere? And if the set was going well, why didn't you try to time-bridge and #close?

3. Street set. Instadated for hot chocolate.

NICE!

Keep up the good work!

Why did you eject? Were you in a hurry to get somewhere? And if the set was going well, why didn't you try to time-bridge and #close?

I know this is a problem of mine. She was giving me US attitude. I like korean girls not just because they are hot but because they are cute and fun. It just turns me off.

This was a mistake. I got on thinking the girl was near but I didn't see where she went.

I was tired from working overtime and just wanted to get home.

Any suggestions for this?

Edited by Guest

5/29

1.Subway set. 1 Min. She left.

2. Street set. No response.

3. Station. Smile. Opps worker here.

4. Incheon student.

5. Street. Two set. 1 min set. I shoukd have pulled in Bambino.

6. Street. Workout girl. 1 min talking increased speed.

7. Two set.Going 2 sushi. 1 min set. Turned down side street. I should have pulled in my wing Bambino.

8. Street set. London. Visiting. Didn't seem to know the area well. Should have said I would be her guide. Should have kakao closed.

5/30

1.Street set. Opened. Bt spike. Meeting friend soon. No kakao close. She said no.

2. Kyobo. Opened. She book shopping. Friend called. She left.

3. Street set. Nurse. Opened. 2 min set. Tried to instadate. I will do a false time constraint next time. Kakao closed

4. Street set. Opened. I said i was shopping. Asked her what she was doing she said 줄다. No idea what it means. She took off quickly.

5. 2 set. Opened. 1 min. They spoke really fast korean. Didn't understand anything.Ejected l.

6. Street set. Opened. She had appointment. She walked away faster. Maybe just stay away from fast walking sets.

6/2

1. Street. Opened. 3 min. Set meeting friend soon. No kakao close.

2. 2 set. Opened. Ignored.

3. 2 set. Opened. 1 min. Set.

4. Store set. Single set. Actually part of two set. Opened. Ignored.

5. Street set. 2 set. 1 min

6. Street set. 2 min. Bus came.

6/4

I got a really crappy night sleep. I woke up at 1 and fell asleep at 430 only to get up at 630. Extra time at work. Too tired when I got home. No sets

6/5

6 sets to do today. I did 5. Still tired from Sunday and extra time at work today.

1. Subway.Opened. She left.

2. Street 2 set. Obstacle pulled them away. I should have engaged the obstacle more.

3. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Ignored me after.

4. Gangnam station. Opened. Laughed but didn't hook.

5. Street set. Opened. She got on a bus.

6/6

1. Daiso Opened. 5 min set. Kakao closed and timebridged for Monday.

2. Street set. 1-2min. Just started wlkong faster.

3. Street set. From Cheonan. 3 min set. Doensn't come to Gangnam often. Leaving for home soon. Didn't really know what to do.

4. Street set. Opened. She left.

5. Street set. Opened. Boyfriend.

6. Street set. Opened. 2 min. I just couldn't understand what she was saying

7. Street set. Ignored.

8. Street set. Opened. 3-5min. Found out boyfriendwhen tried to timebridge.

Good job sticking with this!

Not sure if you've realized this, but you've definitely improved:

1. Social outings with friends

2. Your quality of texts with girls and in the chats

3. The quality of your sets

4. Your detail and consistency in writing FRs

Well done my man! Love seeing your progress.

It seems like you're primarily doing street sets. Why not try adding in at least one cafe set each day? Try that for 7 days, I'd be curious to see how those go.

I want to point out that you're doing some of the hardest sets possible, street sets, in Gangnam, during prime time. You'll have a much easier time hooking, and likely more time with the girls if they are sitting down at the cafe. This will be good for you, because you'll get to push your boundaries by going further in your sets.

Plus, remember that the reason you were sucking on titties in Suwon was because you opened a girl at $Bean! :wink:

I know this is a problem of mine. She was giving me US attitude. I like korean girls not just because they are hot but because they are cute and fun. It just turns me off.

This was a mistake. I got on thinking the girl was near but I didn't see where she went.

I was tired from working overtime and just wanted to get home.

Any suggestions for this?

I think that when you're tired you should cut yourself some slack. No big deal. As long as you understand what's happening and why you can understand what variable effect your performance.

5/30

3. Street set. Nurse. Opened. 2 min set. Tried to instadate. I will do a false time constraint next time. Kakao closed

What happened when you tried to instadate her?

5/30

6. Street set. Opened. She had appointment. She walked away faster. Maybe just stay away from fast walking sets.

Definitely a good option. You can go back to them later when your skills are better.

3. Street set. 3-4min. Tried to timebridge. Said no. Should have stopped. Next time. Introduce myself and shake hands.

Yeah, exactly!

6/4

I got a really crappy night sleep. I woke up at 1 and fell asleep at 430 only to get up at 630. Extra time at work. Too tired when I got home. No sets

It happens. Do you have a strategy for when you have trouble sleeping? When I was really stressed, I used to have trouble falling asleep, and it was even worse because back then I didn't have much time to sleep so that would make me worry even more.

Eventually, I found that imagining myself sleeping worked pretty well and the problem pretty much went away.

5. Street set. Opened. Boyfriend.

Since you get this objection frequently, do you have a standard response for it?

8. Street set. Opened. 3-5min. Found out boyfriendwhen tried to timebridge.

Great reason to try and time-bridge...it's good to get those objections out.

It seems like you're primarily doing street sets. Why not try adding in at least one cafe set each day? Try that for 7 days

I fully endorse this plan!

I agree that you've definitely improved. By being consistent you an clean systematically clean up more and more of the small things that are having a detrimental effect on your sets. One thing I think that you should take into account is your energy levels. On days, when they are super low, you should go with lower energy opens, like waves, or you can do open and eject with something like short compliments so that you can still win instead of pushing yourself for more than you have the capacity to deliver.

Good work and keep at it, man!

6/7

3-4 street sets. Opened. Ignored.

I went to a cafe to try Vision's advice. I went to Moneybean but no good sets. I went to Alver. Many couple sets. Maybe I was too early.

4. Cafe set. Opened. 5 min. Or longer. Kakao closed. She says she is really busy right now. She is looking for a job. Just graduated.

5. Srreet set. Opened. Seemed keen. Kakaoclose and timebridged. Texted me later that her boyfriend doesn't want her to talk to me. Too bad. I thought the set went well. However thinking back. She did ask me if I taught English privates. I said that I didn't but I have some friends that do. Then I stacked forward.