Pickup Asia Forums

Sexy Summer Challenge

The Animal

6/8

1. Subway set. 3 min. Tried to kakaoclose she said no.

2. Street set Opened. 1 min set. She walked away quick when the light changed.

3. Street set. Opened.

4. Sitting street set. Stopped talking after 2 min. Then she called her friend.

5. Cafe set. Opened. Talked for 1 min. Then she just kept telling me sorry. I tried to keep stacking on then she just stopped talking and texted on her phone.

6/9

1. Subway set. Opened. 5 min. Boyfriend.

2. Two set street. Opened. 1 min. Walked away.

3. Gangnam station. Sitting set. Rich thai girl.

5 min set. She was leaving tomorrow morning. She was meeting a friend soon. Should maybe have run be her guide to Seoul routine. Didn't think of it at the time. She had been here a couple times. She travels a lot.

4. Station walking 2 set. Opened. 1 min. Walked away. Maybe should have stepped in front of them to stop them.

5. Same as 4.

6. Single set. 5 min. Said no when I tried to kakao close. Socrates was near. Said ny vocal tone was bad. I will have to watch that.

6/11

Didn’t go out yesterday. Exhausted for some reason.

1. Street set. Opened 1-2 min. Her friend came I tried to open her but they left. Maybe next time find the friends name.

2. Street set. Opened. Laughed a bit but didn’t ever respond. Maybe I should have kept sarging.

3. Cafe set. Opened. 8-10 min set. I should have had her ask me more info about myself earlier. Also should have kakao closed. She got a call and went to the smoking room.

4. Street set. Opened. 5 min set. Only spoke korean. She spoke fast too. It was hard to understand. I kind of got the jist of most things. Tried to timebridge but couldn’t understand her reply. Something about suddenly in korean. Kakao closed her.

I went to a couple cafes no good single sets. I will have to keep trying different ones to find when the time is good there.

6/12

1. Street set. Opened. Didn’t hook.

2. Street set. Opened 3 min. Called on her phone.

3. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Waiting for boyfriend.

4. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Married.

5. Cafe set. Opened. 5 -10 min. Kakaoclosed.

Should have tried to time-bridge. Her friend was coming soon so I wanted to get out of there.

6/13

1. Street set. Walked away quicker.

2. 2 set street. Opened. 30 sec. Walked away.

3. Street set. Opened. I shouldn't do fast walkers.

Another guy came out so a couple more street sets on the way to cafe.

4 -5 I don’t remember. Probably quick blowouts.

6. Cafe set wing. 3-4 min set. No kakaoclose.

7. Cafe set. I called in my wing. 5-7min set. Tried to kakaoclose. She said no.

6/14

1. Street set.

2. Sitting street set. 5 min. Didnt want to meet for food. Bounced to Gongcha. Had to leave tight when we arrived.

Vision came out and sarged with him a bit.

Couple more street approaches i forgot.

The Rock joined and we went to cafes.

Cafe

1. Single set. Pinged her. Then opened. 2 min set. Kakao closed.

2. 2 set. 1 min.

3. Single set. Opened. 5 min set. Kakao closed and timebridged for Monday.

6/15

1. Street set. Opened. 2 min. Got a text left.

Vision came out. We did some sets.

2. Gangnam station. Opened. 2 min set. I don’t really remember.

3. Street set. Opened. 5 min set. Kakao closed. Temporary timebridge for Tuesday. She will find out her schedule Tuesday.

4. Street set. Opened. 3 min set. Meeting her boyfriend.

Met Quantumleap. We went to Twosome. No good sets. Went to Hollys next door. Nothing really either.

6/16

1. Street set. Opened. I don’t remember.

2. Street set. Opened. 3 min set. Really screwed up. I didn't kakao close before her friend came. Next time I will seed and kakaoclose quick.

Hung out with Tattoo for a bit.

A couple more street sets I forgot.

Was going to do one more street set and hit cafes but this came up.

3. Street set. Opened. Thai/Canadian girl. She wanted to smoke. I wasn't sure i thought back where Tattoo was. Went back to Tattoo. We talked for a bit. I bounced her for sangria. Tattoo told me it should be fun vibe. He ssid to buy shots. I thought I was good with sangria. I was already tipsy.

She went back to her hotel. I won't pickup tourists again. I think I need to concentrate on day game. I think I need to get a routine that works. I can learn SNL game later.

Tattoo gave me some good feedback later of when we were with him.

I didn’t lead. We bounced when she was ready.

Girls need to feel a wide range of emotions on a date. I wasn't giving her that. That is something I need to learn.

6/17

1. Two set. Street set. Russian girls.

2. Street set. Opened. 2 min set. Dropped it. I should have continued the sarge.

3. Sitting street set. Opened. Waiting for boyfriend to finish work.

6/18

1. Standing street set. 2 min set. No to coffee.

2. Two set street. I should have got in front of them and stopped them.

3. Standing street set. Opened. She got a phone call.

4. Gangnam station standing set. I don't remember.

5. Gangnam station sitting set. I should have opened from the front.

6. Cafe set. Opened. Boyfriend walked up.

7. Cafe set. Opened. 2 min set. Friend called. Opened again. Still on phone said goodbye. Opened again tried to coffee invite. She said no.

8. Street set. Opened. 3 min set. She liked no foreign food. I should have tried drinking or hookah.

9. Cafe set. Opened. 8min set. Boyfriend.

2. Street set. Opened. 2 min set. Dropped it. I should have continued the sarge.

Any idea why you didn't at the time?

I don’t remember.

9. Cafe set. Opened. 8min set. Boyfriend.

How did you handle this?

I said something about them both studying to be flight attendants. There was a study book on the table and then went to the bathroom.

If the set was further in I would have asked if it was her brother.

6/19

1. Street set. Opened. 2 min set. Didn’t want to meet for coffee later.

2. Street set. Opened. 1 min set. She went ito her hagwon. I should have stopped her and then started talking.

3. Sitting street set. Opened. 2 min set. Didn't want to meet for coffee later

Thats all. I had a date. FR coming.

6/20

1. Cafe set. 3 min set. She said she had a boyfriend. I said of course you look very good and dropped the set. I should have just said that I wouldn't tell him. Then stack on and say let's have a drink sometime.

2. Street set. Pinged in cafe. Opened as we were both leaving. 1 min set. Walked away quick.

3. Cafe set. 2 set. Kind of weird. I thought they were friends but they weren't. 2 min set. She studies music. I should have said let’s start a band. She kept looking at the other girl instead of answering. I dropped the set.

4. Gangnam station set. Opened 2 min. Wasn't really giving answers I kept sarging. She said she was meeting a friend and switched direction and walked faster.

There were other street sets that I forgot.

6/21

Cafe set. Opened. Ignored. She didn’t look up from her phone.

Cafe set. Opened. She kept looking around. Spoke so softly. Couldn’t hear.I kept sarging bt spiking her. She would laugh but still speak really softly. I didn't understand anything so I just dropped it.

Street set. Opened. 4 min set. She was going to meet a friend. She kept saying she had to go. I just kept sarging. I seeded bubble tea. I kakao closed her.

6/22

2 street sets I don't remember.

1. Cafe set. 2 set. High school students.

2. Cafe set. 8 min set. Kakao closed.

3. Cafe set. 5 min set. Said no to kakao close.

4. Street set. 1 min set. Meeting boyfriend. Should have asked her to go for a drink later.

How did you handle this?

I said something about them both studying to be flight attendants. There was a study book on the table and then went to the bathroom.

I meant, how did you handle the boyfriend objection from her?

Cafe set. Opened. She kept looking around. Spoke so softly. Couldn’t hear.I kept sarging bt spiking her. She would laugh but still speak really softly. I didn't understand anything so I just dropped it.

Did you tell her that you couldn't hear her well and ask her to speak louder?

How did you handle this?

I meant, how did you handle the boyfriend objection from her?

It wasn't an objection. A guy walked up and sat down. In hindsight now I should have asked who he was. I assumed he was a boyfriend. He seemed not happy.haha

Did you tell her that you couldn't hear her well and ask her to speak louder?

I said 네? Putting my hand to my ear.

6/25

Didn’t go out yesterday. Not feeling well.

1. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Walked away fast.

2. Cafe set. Opened. Opened. Said she was really busy then ignored me.

3. Street set. Opened. 2 min. Meeting friend walked away fast.

4. Cafe set. Opened. 2 min set. Student working on assignment due in 3 hours. Said we should get coffee later. She said no.

6/26

1. Subway set. Opened. She got off before I kakao closed. Next time definitely find out where they get off.

2. Street set. Opened 1 min set. Walked away quickly.

3. Street set. Opened. 1 Min set. Meeting friend and was late. Lost her in crowd. Next time try to stop her maybe by shaking hands.

4. Street set. Art box. Opened. 1 min set. She was there with boyfriend.

5. Street two set thought it was a single set. Opened. Ignored me after.