Pickup Asia Forums

Sexy Summer Challenge

The Animal

6/27

1. Street set. Opened. Walked faster.

2. Steeet set. Opened. Phone call.

2. Cafe set. Opened. 2 min set. Student said she was busy doing CV. Ssid we should meet and have coffee. She said no. I guess I could just stack on until she ignored me.

3. Street set. Opened. Phone call.

4 Street set. Ooened. I don’t remember.

5. Street 2 set. 1 min set. Ejected. Stupid. I should have called in a wing.

6/28

1. Street set. 1 min. No to coffee

2. Gangnam set. 1 min. No to coffee.

3.Street set. 2 min set. Opened. She has a boyfriend. Screwed up saying n Korean I wouldn’t tell him. Memorized it afterwards.

6/29

1.Subway set. Japanese girl. Opened. 5 min set. Seeded Korean green tea. Tried to timebridge. She was going to beauty appt then picking up her mom at the airport. They would return to Japan together Tuesday.

Prep time with Vision. Date with HB Walker.

Hung out with The Rock and Socrates at night.

2.Street 3 set. Opened. Ignored.

3.Sitting street set. Opened. 20 min set. Her boyfriend was coming to pick her up at sometime. She didn’t know when. He was with friends. Her friends that she hung out with left her. Seeded dos tacos. Also seeded Sangria. Should have tried to bounce her there, but didn’t know when the boyfriend was coming. Timebridged for Monday. Kakaoclosed. After I mentioned sangria she said she had to leave. Her boyfriend was coming.

Maybe I should have seeded sangria first and then tried to bounce.

6/30

1.Subway set. Opened. 2 min set. Girl going to Jeju with friend. At express bus terminal station a bunch of people got on and a big guy shoved his way between us. Should have said lets have coffee and kakao cloeed her over this guy.

2.Street set. Opened. 3. min set. Kakao closed. Tried to timebridge but she is going to Japan.2.

3.Hongdae Street set. Opened. 3-5 min set. Hongkong girl leaving tomorrow. Could have seen how often she comes to korea and line closed her.

4. Street set. I winged a 2 set with Vision.

Some sets I just can’t remember.

7/1

1.Cafe set. I was leaving. Opened. 3 min set. Tried to timebridge she wasn't interested. Should have stacked on or kakao closed first

2. Bookstore set. Opened. 1 min set. Travel section. Couldn't think of what to say. Stopped talking Opened again. 1 min set She walked away. She was going to kyushu in Japan. I didn’t know what is was. Should have talked about Japanese food

7/2

Really rainy night in Gangnam

1. Gangnam station standing set. Opened 2 min set. Waiting for boyfriend. She left. Should have found out when they were meeting.

2. Gangnam station. Opened. 1 min set. Went into subway. Should have stopped her somehow. Maybe introduce myself and shake her hand.

3.Gangnam station. Walking set. Opened. 2 min set. Got her to stop a couple times.

I went to a few cafes. Surprisingly very few people considering all the rain. No good sets.

3.Sitting street set. Opened. 20 min set. Her boyfriend was coming to pick her up at sometime. She didn’t know when. He was with friends. Her friends that she hung out with left her. Seeded dos tacos. Also seeded Sangria. Should have tried to bounce her there, but didn’t know when the boyfriend was coming. Timebridged for Monday. Kakaoclosed. After I mentioned sangria she said she had to leave. Her boyfriend was coming.

Maybe I should have seeded sangria first and then tried to bounce.

Probably not that important to change anything here. The main consideration was whether you should have tried more for the bounce first and then done the time-bridge if the bounce didn't go.

In a situation like this though where she didn't know how much time she has, probably a sangria bounce wouldn't have worked well because it's too much of at time commitment. An ice cream or coffee bounce or even just a "walk" would be better.

This is one of those things that is a judgement call in the moment so it's hard to know the best move without more experience and trying different things. Also, Sangria is better as a day 2 or with a girl who has a lot more time. So you could still try for that with this girl later.

She was going to kyushu in Japan. I didn’t know what is was. Should have talked about Japanese food

You should have told her you never heard of it and asked her what's cool about there. Then if she didn't reply with anything useful you could have moved into the Japanese food thread.

2. Gangnam station. Opened. 1 min set. Went into subway. Should have stopped her somehow. Maybe introduce myself and shake her hand.

High fives after BT Spikes can also work for this.

7/3

1. Subway set. 10 min. Kakaoclosed.

2. Street set. Don't remember.

3. Cafe set. 3 min set. Moving out of seoul. Looking for apt.

4. Cafe set. Opened 1 min. Working. Stopped talking to me.

5. Hikoco cafe set. Opened 5-10 min set. Meeting study group in an hour. From Incheon. Doesn't come often to Gangnam. Seeded and tried to timebridge she no.

6. Hikoco cafe set. Opened. 2 min set. She she was studying. Said she didn’t want to talk. Stopped responding. Tried to stack forward. No response.

7/4

Spent a long time texting girls today.

.1. Cafe set. Opened. 2 min set Student. Told me she didn’t want to talk to me. Then stopped responding.

2 Cafe set. Pinged. Opened. 2 min set. Meeting guy really soon. Suggested coffee she said no.

7/5

1.Sitting Street set. Opened. 5 min set. Meeting friend soon. Kakao closed

2.Cafe 2 set. Opened. Pulled in Vision as wing. Kakao closed

3. Sitting street set Opened. 2 min set. Meeting friend soon. No kakao close

4.Street set. 2 min. Said no to bounce. Should have tried to kakao close.

5. Street set. 2 min. Walked away quickly.

7/6

Went out in Itaewon at night.

1. Store 2 set. Opened. 3 min set. Even though I talked to obstacle. She kept telling me to go away. I dropped the set. I should have stacked on.

2. Street two set. Opened. 2 min set. They walked off. I don't remember what happened.

3. Winged. Set. Csme in locked her in wrong. Have to remember next time to have her fsce 8away from friend. Friend broke it up.

7/7

1. Subway set. Opened. 1-2 min Japanese girls. They got out at next stop after I asked them where they were going.

2. Subway set. Opened. 5 min set. Kakaoclosed.

3. 2 Street sets. Opened. 1 min set. Walked away.

4. Cafe set. Opened. 2 min set. Couldn’t really hear her. She spoke so softly. I asked her to speak up. She asked me to go away. I tried to keep stacking but I couldn’t hear her. I ejected.

7/8

1.Street set. Opened. 1 min. Walked away fast. Should have tried to stop her.

2.Sitting street set. Opened. 10 min set. Kakaoclosed and timebridged.

3. Cafe set. Opened. 4 min set. She was studying. Said no to coffee later.

4. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Her bus came so she left to get on.

5. Street set. Opened. 3 min. Said no to instadate and coffee.

7/10

1. Street set. Opened. High school students.

2. Store set. Opened. 3 min set. Tried to but she got a call and left. I should have moved her to a quieter area of the store. The music was really loud.

3. Street set. Opened. 3 min set. Kakao closed.

4. Gangnam station. Opened. 1 min set. Walked away fast.

7/13
Prep for date tomorrow 

7/14
1. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Walked away fast. 
Date.

7/16
1. Street 2 set. Opened. Walked away.
2. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Walked away.
3. Street set. Opened. 2 min. Walked away.
4. Sitting street set. Opened. 1 min. Stopped responding. 

7/17
1. Subway set. Opened. 1 min set. She got off next exit.
2. Street set. Opened. 1 min set. Walked away quickly.

3. Street set  opened. 5 min set. Kakaoclosed and timebridged for sunday lunch

4. Street set. Opened. 2 min set. Got a phone call. 

5. Street set. Opened. 1 min. Walked away.

6. Sitting set Gangnam station. Opened. 1 min set. Walked away. Should have said me too I am meeting my friends.

7. Daiso set. 1 min.  Walked away.

8. Sitting street set. Opened. 1 min set. Walked away.

9. Street set. Opened. 2 min set. She said no to coffee. I could have stacked on. 

7/18
1. Subway set. Opened. 1 min set. She exited next stop.

2. Subway set. Opened. 2 min set. Kakaoclosed.

3. Sitting street set. Opened. 2 min set. Stopped answering.

4. Street set  Opened. 1 min set. Waljed Walked away quickly.

5. Cafe set. Opened. Kakaoclosed. Timebridged and instadated for gelato.

2.Cafe 2 set. Opened. Pulled in Vision as wing. Kakao closed

5. Hikoco cafe set. Opened 5-10 min set. Meeting study group in an hour. From Incheon. Doesn't come often to Gangnam. Seeded and tried to timebridge she no.

4. Cafe set Opened. 5 min. Kakaoclosed but couldn’t time bridge.

Hmmm, there I wonder if there's a pattern here. ??

Cafe sets seem to go better for you, I suggest doing a week of 3 cafe sets per day. They are way easier to engage, and you're going to get more time with them overall. You can still do street sets between cafe sets. I bet you'd get well-calibrated to cafe if you did them for a short period like that. 

Good job keeping up with the posting! ?

Edited by Vision

Totally agree with @Vision, cafe sets are usually way easier for me than street sets. The girls aren't doing anything and it's easier to open them usually.

What happened on the instadate? Any reason you had to specifically timebridge instead of just trying to continue running it and pushing for a close?

1 hour ago, McConnell said:

Totally agree with @Vision, cafe sets are usually way easier for me than street sets. The girls aren't doing anything and it's easier to open them usually.

What happened on the instadate? Any reason you had to specifically timebridge instead of just trying to continue running it and pushing for a close?

I kakaoclosed and timebridged her first. Then I thought I would try to instadate her for practice and she didn't seem busy. 

She had a 11pm curfew so she had to leave at 1030pm.