Jump to content
Pickup Asia Forums
The Animal

Sexy Summer Challenge

Recommended Posts

8/6
 
1. Subway set. Opened. 2 min set. Stopped talking and played with her phone. I should have kept trying different things.  
 
2. Cafe set. Opened. 5 min set. Worker. Lived in vancouver for 2 years. Has  an uncle there. It was in elementary school what she remembers it was good. There to meet friends. I told her not to meet her friends. She laughed and asked why. I said because. She has  a boyfriend. 
 
3. Street set. Opened. 2 min set. Doesn't like chicken, doesn't like foreign food, doesn't like alcohol. Dropped the set. 
 
4. Cafe set. Opened 10 min set. Talked about her and her travels. Tried to ask her thoughts about places; what she did, what she liked. Teased her a bit. I tried to continue the  conversation by kakaoclosing her  but she said no.  Next time I will seed the food for d2 and then talk about travel. 
 
5. Stan ding street set. Opened with Fashion really good. 5 min set. She is bartender. I said I didn't believe her. What drink can she make? She said one shot of whiskey. I said ok you are a bartender. I said I was shopping hwat was she doing. She said she was meeting her brother. I said oppa? She pointed down  I said oh younger brother. I told her not to meet him. She laughed. I said are you going to eat cakr or drink soju? She laughed and said soju. I said she can drink ten bottles of soju. She laughed but didn't say anything. I said let's meet later for coffee. She said ok. I number closed her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8/7
1.Cafe set. Opened. Fashion really good she is designer. She said thanks. Then ignored me and then called someone on the phone.
 
2.Street set. Opened. I like your shoes want to switch. 1 min set. Answered then ignored me.
 
3.Kyobo set. Opened. 5 min set.She was shoppimg. Tried to seed instadate but she said no. Then she left.
 
4.Kyobo set. Opened. 5-10 min set. I said that I liked her fashion. I found out she is unemployed. I gave her a high five and said freedom. She laughed. I said I am shopping what is she doing? She said she is waiting for her friend. I said don’t wait for your friend. She laughed and said why. I said because in korean. She laughed. ( if forgot to ask if it was handsome guy or pretty girl) I asked will she eat cake or drink soju? She said she will eat samgypsal.  I said she likes spicy food. She said yes of course. She is Korean. I asked if she could eat kimchi and spicy korean chicken soup. She said she likes them. I asked her favorite foreign food. She said paella. I said you went to Spain? She said yes. She was there for two weeks. I said two weeks in Spain. I am so jealous we can’t be friends. She lausghed and said I could go there. I agreed. She asked where I was from. I had her guess. I did the regular thing of detroit having good Mexican food and seeding Dos Tacos. She asked if I had been to Mexico. I told her a little about my trips. She said she wanted to go to South America. She asked what I was doing in Korea and how long I have been here. I showed her pics of my students. I guessed she liked Thai food. She told me about going to Chiang Mai. I asked her what she liked about it. She said it was a slow town and calm. I seeded Amazing Thai. I said we should go out for Thai food sometime. I asked if she came to Gangnam often. She said she did. I kakaoclosed her. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 2:31 PM, The Animal said:
Her friend came up which kind of threw me. I asked if they were  elementary school friends or high school friends. One said they were college friends. I said  college, fire friday. They laughed. I said I was shopping what would they do? One said they would go to a cafe. I dropped the set I could think of what to say. 
Next time I would qualify both girls. 

One of the best things to do in this situation is to say something like:

You've known her for x number of years...so do you guys get into a lot of fights? (BT spike)  So, why are you still friends with this girl (to the obstacle for another BT spike)?  I mean, you could have picked a lot of girls to be friends with, why her?

On 8/4/2018 at 2:31 PM, The Animal said:

I should have said let's have mexican food. Then said I wouldn't tell him. I wanted to kick myself when I left the set and thought of this. 

Hahahahahaha!!!  This is how learning pickup works!  Glad to see you engaging with the process!

On 8/5/2018 at 12:40 PM, The Animal said:

Moneybean. 20 min set. Handled it like the set above. Talking about her trips. What she liked, why she liked it, etc.  Talked about her trips to Vietnam and Guam. Kakaoclosed. Timebridged for next Saturday. She had to leave she was meeting her mom for dinner.

A good BT spike is to tell her to tell her mom that you said, "hi."

On 8/5/2018 at 12:40 PM, The Animal said:

I went out with The Rock to do street sets on the gil. Some drunk 30+ year olds opened him. He called me in told me the bad girl(really drunk girl). So I talked to the other one. I locked her in well. Suddenly his target walks over and interrupts my set. She starts talking and hitting on me. The other one goes over and starts talking to The Rock. I talk to her some but don't really know what to do since  she wasThe Rocks target. Weird set on the gil.  

You should have asked The ROCK if he wanted to switch targets.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, The Animal said:

Wants to do movies like actress in the Notebook. I said I kind of forgot it. It was a long time ago.

Should have asked her what she likes about that movie since it's basically what inspired her life path.  You probably could have gotten some good qualification out of it.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, The Animal said:

She asked what am I doing in Korea? I said what is my job? guess. Her: English teacher. Me: Yes I gave her a high five.

Did you mention that you teach elementary school in particular?  I've noticed from your screenshots that girls seem to respond better to being an elementary school teacher than being a teacher in general.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, The Animal said:

She said she has an appointment. She is going to church. I said don’t go to church. She laughed and asked why? I said because. I said let’s keep talking.

This was good, but better than, "so we can keep talking" you should say, "so you can hang out with me."  It's a subtle shift, but this implies that she's missing out by not being able to spend more time with you while the other one implies it's mutual.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:45 AM, The Animal said:

I said let's meet later for coffee. She said ok. I number closed her. 

When you were kakaoclosing her, you should have asked logistical info and tried to time-bridge or at least suggested a particular day.

15 hours ago, The Animal said:

I said you went to Spain? She said yes. She was there for two weeks. I said two weeks in Spain. I am so jealous we can’t be friends. She lausghed and said I could go there.

Here, you could have asked her to be your tour guide since she needs a job.

15 hours ago, The Animal said:

She asked where I was from. I had her guess. I did the regular thing of detroit having good Mexican food and seeding Dos Tacos. She asked if I had been to Mexico. I told her a little about my trips. She said she wanted to go to South America. She asked what I was doing in Korea and how long I have been here. I showed her pics of my students. I guessed she liked Thai food. She told me about going to Chiang Mai. I asked her what she liked about it. She said it was a slow town and calm. I seeded Amazing Thai. I said we should go out for Thai food sometime. I asked if she came to Gangnam often. She said she did. I kakaoclosed her. 

This is really good seeding.  Follow it up by suggesting a particular day to meet at least.  Like you could have said, "what are you doing tomorrow or y day?  I'll take you to that Mexican place I was talking about."

Your sets are looking awesome!  Really impressed with your progress and I hope you are too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

One of the best things to do in this situation is to say something like:

You've known her for x number of years...so do you guys get into a lot of fights? (BT spike)  So, why are you still friends with this girl (to the obstacle for another BT spike)?  I mean, you could have picked a lot of girls to be friends with, why her?

thanks

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

Hahahahahaha!!!  This is how learning pickup works!  Glad to see you engaging with the process!

A good BT spike is to tell her to tell her mom that you said, "hi."

haha. 

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

You should have asked The ROCK if he wanted to switch targets.

I will do that next time.

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

Should have asked her what she likes about that movie since it's basically what inspired her life path.  You probably could have gotten some good qualification out of it.

I can use this when I get her out.

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

Did you mention that you teach elementary school in particular?  I've noticed from your screenshots that girls seem to respond better to being an elementary school teacher than being a teacher in general.

I am pretty sure that I showed pics of my students. I always do that now after I say that I am a teacher. 

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

This was good, but better than, "so we can keep talking" you should say, "so you can hang out with me."  It's a subtle shift, but this implies that she's missing out by not being able to spend more time with you while the other one implies it's mutual.

I will start using that. 

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

When you were kakao closing her, you should have asked logistical info and tried to time-bridge or at least suggested a particular day.

I will try that next time.

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

Here, you could have asked her to be your tour guide since she needs a job.

hahaha

21 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

This is really good seeding.  Follow it up by suggesting a particular day to meet at least.  Like you could have said, "what are you doing tomorrow or y day?  I'll take you to that Mexican place I was talking about."

Your sets are looking awesome!  Really impressed with your progress and I hope you are too!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8/8
1.Subway set. Opened. 2 min. She got off.
 
2.Subway set. Opened. 1 min. She got off.
 
3.Street set. Opened. 2 min. She stopped responding and just texted on her phone.
 
4.Street set. Opened. 2 min. She was meeting friend. I told her not to meet her friend. I asked if aguy for sogetting really soon. I tried to kakaoclose her but she said no. 
 
5.Cafe set. Opened. 10 min. She was studying and reading. I forgot to tell her not to. I said you are drinking green tea. (Was going to seed O'Ssulloc. It was avocado smoothie.) I said she must like Mexican food. I said they use avocados in guacamole. She said she liked tacos. She asked where I was from. I had her guess. I told her about good Mexican food in Michigan. She asked the typical questions: how long I have been here and what I do. I had her guess and then showed her pics of my students.  I found out she is unemployed. She likes to travel. She has been many places in China. That was her major and she lived there for a certain period of time. She said Chinese people were very nice. I asked why she thought that way. ( I thought there would be a story, but she didn’t answer.) ( should have asked her favorite city, maybe cultural differences) We talked about Thai food. I found out she really likes Thai food. I seeded Amazing Thai. I kakaoclosed and timebridged.
 
 
 
Well this is the last day of the challenge. 92 days. I made a mistake with the amount. There were many successes in the past year 92 days. My game has improved. I have had many more dates. I had 4 instadates. I have gottern many kakao closes. 
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job, man!  So, what's the next step for you from here, and do you have any other thoughts about this challenge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2018 at 6:56 PM, RedpoleQ said:

Great job, man!  So, what's the next step for you from here, and do you have any other thoughts about this challenge?

Funny your should ask. You can follow my further antics on The Animal's Winter Weather Hustle.

 

i should write down all this good advice so I don't forget it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Animal said:

Funny your should ask. You can follow my further antics on The Animal's Winter Weather Hustle.

 

i should write down all this good advice so I don't forget it.

Champion!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Animal

Props on finishing this, and staying dedicated to improvement. Can't wait to read "The Animal's Winter Weather Hustle", and get out there with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vision said:

@The Animal

Props on finishing this, and staying dedicated to improvement. Can't wait to read "The Animal's Winter Weather Hustle", and get out there with you!

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...