Pickup Asia Forums

LR: Purple haired design girl

ladysman6969

body: 6 face: 5

I was on the yamanote heading towards Shinji line, it was about 10:30pm, and it was crowded. i had just finished doing street in Shibs; almost pulled a girl into love hotel. Was so tired and just wanted to go home. I saw a girl with purplish hair with some white stuff around her mouth and so i motioned at her so she cleaned it and for almost a second i cut the interaction. 

I had my phone so i used note to type a few lines in japanese in real time to show it to her such as “your hair is purple! You look interesting because it’s not regular” everything i typed, she replied by voice. Then after a few, i started talking. Then i transitioned into exchanging a little bit of of info about what i did that day. I asked her stop and then told her my station; turns out i lived on the way to her station. 

We transferred together . I asked her about the book in her hand and she told me that it’s 1984  then made some cold reads about her and wanting freedom. I cant remember details. At this point i reassured her that i am enjoying my time with her. 

I found out her logistics for tomorrow and the week and she told me clearly. She had work later tomorrow and didnt have to wake up early. I suggested we get one drink and she agreed but I didn’t tell her where will be getting off although I did tell her very early on in the conversation the station near where i live. 

Crucial part: i myself didnt even realize, but my station came and i hurriedly got out  with her. Bounced her to family mart and I chose a strong a CHU-HAI 9% for her, my favorite one: strong dry. Delicious. 

I paid for those although she insisted that she wants to so I rewarded her for that behaviour by saying that she has good manners as i was paying. 

We get out, crack open the drinks and start my 1.2km walk home. I asked her if she likes it and she said she loves it and i also told her that my friend(thanks Mike )brought high mountain oolong tea, but i didnt mention it’s at my house nor that we are going there. 

I asked her some questions about her career, and she asked about my japanese experience. I told her about graduating and wanting to live abroad, a hero story where i overcame a few things in my life. I asked her about regrets and told her that i regret not taking more chances and living freely. 

By that time, we got to my family mart. We got snacks, the clerk recognized me. Then just went to my house. She came in np. Got settled in, i started making tea and showed her more alcohol that i had. 

Then i took her to my room where we listened to music and talked. I made her stand up and dance a little then put her hands around me and kissed. I knew she was shy about taking her clothes off so I turned off the lights and turned on my lamp. 

I made sure to just make out first and also break some tension by sitting her down, making her get on the bed, and kissing her all over; not so eager for sex and getting her warmed up. got her panties off and Fingered her. she moaned really well; my housemate hates me haha. 

I asked her if she would like to take a shower(it’s hot as fuck) but she said it’s ok so then I made her blow me and came inside her mouth. SHe didn’t swallow, spat it out. then i insisted that we take a shower. So we did but it was a vanilla shower, not much sexual stuff. We finished in about 10min then headed back to the room. 

She was very submissive and obedient and did what i wanted her to without question. she was worried that she would have to leave after banging so I let her know that she can spend the night but I have to wake up early in the morning to see a friend but she is free to sleep in and leave whenever she wants. we went to bed and tried to sleep but I initiated another session and this time she wanted to get on top and ride. 

Things I could have done better: 1) future projection for things we can do together and specific locations 2) qualification as in why I like specifically her and why I value her 3) found out more about her dating past 4) make her go directly to my room she didn’t have to interact with anyone in the house

things that went well: 1) smooth leading and strong frame throughout 2) found out logistics early on in the interaction 3) rewarded good behaviour 4) let her know that I’d like to see her again without any bf frames

Congrats on the close, man. And good job writing a report about it! 

Just have a few comments on this section:

Things I could have done better: 1) future projection for things we can do together and specific locations 2) qualification as in why I like specifically her and why I value her 3) found out more about her dating past 4) make her go directly to my room she didn’t have to interact with anyone in the house

These things you listed are all tools you can use to improve your day 1s and day 2s with girls you're really into. In this situation, it was pretty obvious the girl was keen and making things easy for you, so it probably wasn't necessary to do those things to get the close.

Ideally, you want to use qualification and future projection on girls you really like and want to see again (or on girls who are objectively hot, because they're being pursued so often so you need to set yourself apart). I'm not sure how interested you are in this girl, but since you gave her a 6 rating, I'm guessing you're not that into her? Can't really tell.

IF you did want to see her again or keep her as a regular, it could have been a good idea to suggest a second date, do some future projection or just spend more time with her in general before pushing for a close. 

It's important to remember that future projection, bounce seeds, qualification, getting info about dating / sex experience, etc. are all just tools you can use to progress a pickup. You don't have to (and won't have to) use them for every single set. Things aren't so rigid. The individual girl and individual scenario will give you a sense of what needs to be done. 

A big part of being good at pickup is being able to look at any given situation and understand what tools are best for handling that specific situation and then be able to deploy them properly.

Keep writing FRs! And remember: you learn more from the FRs where you fail than from the LRs where you close ;)

Congrats again, man. Looking forward to seeing more of these from you!

• Haha 1

• RedpoleQ changed the title to LR: Purple haired design girl
On 8/14/2018 at 1:43 PM, ladysman6969 said:

I paid for those although she insisted that she wants to so I rewarded her for that behaviour by saying that she has good manners as i was paying

It's always good here to tell her they can pay for something next time or they can get the next round.  Future projection and seeding, ftw!

I asked her about regrets and told her that i regret not taking more chances and living freely.

Great SNL seed, here.

I made sure to just make out first and also break some tension by sitting her down, making her get on the bed, and kissing her all over; not so eager for sex and getting her warmed up.

The make-out part isn't so important and can actually sink the lay, but the rest of this is spot on!  Not rushing towards penetration and the pussy in general really helps reduce LMR.  Nicely done.

I let her know that she can spend the night but I have to wake up early in the morning to see a friend but she is free to sleep in and leave whenever she wants.

This is not a good habit to get girls into.  When you have multiple girls, it will be hard to get rid of them if they're used to doing this.  Plus, they have ample time to snoop around or leave things lying about that can get you into trouble.

1) future projection for things we can do together and specific locations 2) qualification as in why I like specifically her and why I value her

Spot on!

4) make her go directly to my room she didn’t have to interact with anyone in the house

Moving is an even better option! ?

Things I could have done better

This should be, "Things I WILL do better."

things that went well

And this one should be, "Things I did well."  Don't focus on what happened focus on what you have control over, your actions.  You can act right and lose and you can act incorrectly and win, but in the long run, you'll win more through correct action so focus on that.

1) smooth leading and strong frame throughout 2) found out logistics early on in the interaction 3) rewarded good behaviour 4) let her know that I’d like to see her again without any bf frames

Excellent!

On 8/14/2018 at 1:56 PM, McConnell said:

IF you did want to see her again or keep her as a regular, it could have been a good idea to suggest a second date, do some future projection or just spend more time with her in general before pushing for a close.

Yeah, setting the next meet BEFORE the sexcalation is always advised if you want to keep the girl around.  It also tends to reduce LMR.

I'm glad to see you writing on here, and in the future I hope to see a lot more FRs from you as they are far more valuable.  You can learn a lot more from your failures than your successes.

Good work and keep at it!

• Haha 1