Pickup Asia Forums

FR: Rose-mary

ladysman6969

Set: 2 filipina, both living in Japan, 28 years old. My girl named Rose, her friend, Mary.

both speak english fluently, my wing only English, very little japanese

Time: 11:30pm

After being blown out by a Japanese 2 set comprising fat 2s, my wing and I immediately opened a 2 set sitting in a corner. I don’t remember much as i was a little tipsy but we isolated pretty quickly after the guessing game of where I am from ended in both of them saying i’m Indian. I was talking to the hotter one as my wing owed me one from a previous night when we pulled a J-girl from the same HUB.  I told her that she looks smart but i’m not sure, but then she denied it so then I asked why said that and that she should tell me exactly why she is stupid. I told her about what I was up to that day and asked her where she lives and what she is up to tomorrow. She said she lives near by with her friend who was in the set. Told her a little bit about what I like to do in terms of fitness and she liked my body. We talked about how I heard that filipina girls make good wives and asked her what she would do to me if I became her husband. I told her that it was a great idea and made her massage me in the HUB. I figured that being too stern with this girl wouldn’t work too much. she was being sweet to me so need to too stern or NEG her. 

We were in the set for a while but then I started getting itchy feet; she asked for my line after taking a picture together I  then suggested that we all grab drinks outside because the weather was good. She agreed and I relayed that message to my wing; talk of karaoke came up. Once we were finally out, we went to the nearest convenience store and got a strong zero tall-boy which we shared. 

We keep walking and I put my girl’s arm in mine and told her that it’s not a good image for a girl to be walking at night with a guy without holding his hand. (I shouldn’t explain anymore) and the girls are asking kept asking where we are going and mentioned karaoke. We just kept walking and keeping her mind engaged. I can’t remember what exacctly I kept asking or talking about but it was important enough to keep her mind engaged. 

We were getting closer to his apartment, then we talked about just singing in my wing’s apartment. We finally got inside, and put some music on and danced a little. We did bohemian rhapsody karaoke together in the living room. 

We then tried to isolate as my wing took his girl to his bedroom while I stayed with mine. I also took her out to the balcony and tried to kiss close but he gave LMR. I did seed some activities we could do together such as hiking or taking her for food. 

Some of the LMR excuses: in filipino culture, sex is a big deal and can’t have it wit ha guy she just met, have to wake up early tomorrow for work, her friend is here, she is shy, wants to see me again and thinks ill forget about her the next day. 

Fast forward, my wing fell asleep as I was lying down with my girl, holding her tight and kissing her. As they were leaving, another wing came up to the house and he pulled them both back in to play some card games. They ended up staying a whole another 30min at least. He was doing some Kino and the other girl was ok with it while my girl kept on policing my new wing. They both eventually left. All in all, a good set because the girl is still messaging me and wants to see me again. 

things I did well: 1) getting logistics early on in the set 2) didn’t give validation 3) DHVed through body language, tone of voice, and talking about my life in a natural but non show off way 

things that could have done better: 1) better isolation as in physically leaving the apartment after we pulled 2) better group management by making sure the girls don’t get out of hand 3) breaking rapport and taking a shower 

Edited by ladysman6969

On 8/21/2018 at 5:16 PM, ladysman6969 said:

wants to see me again and thinks ill forget about her the next day. 

This is why we set the next meet BEFORE we go for the close.  If you're already scheduled to meet her again then you can point that out.

2) didn’t give validation

Why is this a good thing?

3) breaking rapport and taking a shower 

What would have been the purpose of breaking rapport.  She basically said that she wanted to have sex with you but you needed to isolate her away from the friend and that she needed to know that it wouldn't be a one night stand.  Both of those could have been pretty easily handled, it sounds like.

Good to see you writing an FR!  Keep them coming!