Pickup Asia Forums

Idea for a date plan with Americanish Chinese girl

mouthpiece

Quick list

1.       Pick her up from close by station and walk to the venue *seed

2.       A beer or two at artsy venue *Seed*

a.       Demonstrate attraction, kino and qualify

3.       Bounce to a music venue, (maybe close dance or silly dance with her) *seed

4.       Bounce to a rooftop for a cool view of the city *seed*

a.       Comfort

5.       Bounce to mine seeding ________________

6.       Bang

Alright, because I’m quite out of practice I’m gonna go through each part step by step for myself and for you guys to offer tips and tricks.

-          I’ve decided to listen to her answers a little more because this will give me a better idea of how to pull her instead of just spewing verbal game bullshit.

-          I pick her up from the venue and compliment her on a specific bit about her outfit (something along the lines oh “Damn, I knew your outfit was gonna be cool but not this cool”) the inflection of my voice will by downward. I’ll ask her if she knows about the place and ask her not to be weirded out and embarrass me. At these points, when I BT spike her, I’m gonna do little kino to start with probably on her forearm and “forearm flexer”. The venue is about 5 minutes walk so I can ask some qualifying questions on the way plus it’s secluded, hip and plays good music. I can qualify on all of those things.

-          I like toffee apple beer, so I’ll get that. I can also qualify her on her tastes and to see if she is passionate about anything. The venue is quite sensual/hip/cool/sexy so we can talk about some stuff they have around her. There is a cool vinyl selection at the back that I’ll look through with her if she likes music.

-          I’ll have to quite a bit of qualifying with this girl because she is hot and bored. I’m gonna qualify her on if she likes to read, does she play videogames, does she workout, does like music, does she cook (I’m gonna learn), where has she travelled, does she meditate (I have a cool rooftop I’m gonna visit and relax)

o   Demonstrate attraction, kino and qualify

3.       Bounce to a music venue, (maybe close dance or silly dance with her) *seed

-          More cool points for me haha, kind of kidding but I used to play at this next venue so I should get service right away. Plus the place I like to sit is secluded and off to the side for even more kino

o   Demonstrate attraction, kino and qualify

-          I like to do this place because I have acess to it and it’s like a pre-pull thing. I like to make-out on the roof to confirm if it’s going down or not. If  I nail it, great, if not then I just remain non-reactive and brush it off. All good, I’m still having fun and we can try this later.

Comfort

-          Here’s the bit I’m having trouble with what do I bounce home with (guitar? Cool paintings? More alcohol? (probably not) my psp (nah)?

6.       Bang

Please help, tell me the good, the bad and the ugly.

Edited by mouthpiece
grammar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mouthpiece said:

Quick list

a.       Comfort

6.       Bang

1. tell her approximately where it is and how long it's going to take to get there, also if shes changed her nail color or hair or something, point it out.

2. do you know this venue? you should be seeding either the next date or the reason for bouncing home

Approx how long are you gonna stay here?

What are you going to do to DHV? 

3. How long you gonna stay at the music venue?

4. What are you going to do to create comfort?

5. You should be seeding the home bounce much earlier and throughout the date.

What number date is this?

You need to have more specific stuff you're gonna do at each section to address each section.

I.e for comfort I would tell my dog story, as i know how it affects girls by using it 39487398457x, qualification - I would be improving it based off what I like, it's also good to use a qualification routine though.

What are her logistics? i.e where does she live, how long does she have with you for the date today?

1. tell her approximately where it is and how long it's going to take to get there, also if shes changed her nail color or hair or something, point it out.

--------------- It's around two to five minutes walking same from the second venue and the third.

2. do you know this venue? you should be seeding either the next date or the reason for bouncing home

---------------- Yes

Approx how long are you gonna stay here?

--------------- One hour or one drink

What are you going to do to DHV?

---------------- I'm gonna tell a story of taking a girl home when we saw one of our drunk mates and I decided to take him home and then next day he couldn't remember what happened.

---------------- Show her pictures of my holiday in Cambodia and my holiday in Thailand  

3. How long you gonna stay at the music venue?

--------------- 30 minutes to an hour

4. What are you going to do to create comfort?

--------------- Hero story or showing pictures of how much I love my family.

5. You should be seeding the home bounce much earlier and throughout the date.

What number date is this?

----------------- Day 2 (I've met her before but never been on a date with her before)

You need to have more specific stuff you're gonna do at each section to address each section.

----------------- Gotcha, I'll add more stuff for the next time.

I.e for comfort I would tell my dog story, as i know how it affects girls by using it 39487398457x, qualification - I would be improving it based off what I like, it's also good to use a qualification routine though.

What are her logistics? i.e where does she live, how long does she have with you for the date today?

------------------ She lives nearby and I don't know. I'm not really sure how t ask that without coming across as needy.

NB: All my advice is for Asian girls

On 9/26/2018 at 2:06 PM, mouthpiece said:

I pick her up from the venue and compliment her on a specific bit about her outfit (something along the lines oh “Damn, I knew your outfit was gonna be cool but not this cool”

You should say something about a specific piece of her outfit or makeup.  

I’ll ask her if she knows about the place and ask her not to be weirded out and embarrass me

Only do this if she is a super confident girl who thinks that you would be really into her.  If she doesn't think that, then this will just lower her self confidence and make it harder for her to open up to you.  Some guys are very skilled at destroying the girls self-esteem and then setting it up so that sleeping with them is the only way for the women to redeem themselves.  

If you're not skilled at that, then you should only use these kinds of negs one girls who will think their value is higher than yours or who think that you're super thirsty and don't have many other options.

Bounce to a rooftop for a cool view of the city *seed*

-          I like to do this place because I have acess to it and it’s like a pre-pull thing. I like to make-out on the roof to confirm if it’s going down or not. If  I nail it, great, if not then I just remain non-reactive and brush it off. All good, I’m still having fun and we can try this later.

How close is this rooftop to your place?  I would only try for the k-close here if it's in the same building and you can basically close her there.  Otherwise if it goes well and you get the k-close, you risk triggering ASD on the home bounce, and if it goes badly, you probably won't be able to bounce her to the sex location afterwards where you would be in a better position to move between comfort and sexcalation for the close.

Bounce to mine seeding ________________

-          Here’s the bit I’m having trouble with what do I bounce home with (guitar? Cool paintings? More alcohol? (probably not) my psp (nah)?

Is there anything in your place that girls who are regulars like to play with or look at when they're over besides you and your penis?  Use that.  Probably playing them something on the guitar would be my go to if I were you, or showing them a video of your performing that is part of a hero story.

--
You're general plan is good, but as @kanevast points out, it's too vague in terms of what threads you're going to be running which means that you may not set the frames you should be setting and you may set frame that work against you.

Looking forward to your reply.