Pickup Asia Forums

FRD: Ditto progress the damn sarge

Ditto

Tue 12 Jun 2019

Went to the doc to get an std test today, better safe than sorry, you know. Opened a bunch of people just because I felt like BT spiking. One lady working at reception by herself gave me that damnit another patient vibe, then she was giggling and smiling by the time I was done with my urine test, lol!

Walking down the stairs while leaving I opened a tall girl that was really done up (for America) with I like your shoes. Thanks! They're from work though. Want to trade? Laughs and stops on the staircase. I get a look at the face and go, oh shit that's definitely a tranny. WHY? I don't know but the plastic surgery and tranny alarm was going off super loud so I said "haha, I'm just teasing you, enjoy your day!" and ejected

Walked past a nurse who could have been decent checking her texts on a bench outside. Bitched out because there were like 7 other people within 25 yards. I walked to my car and kicked myself and said DON'T BE A BITCH. Went back and she was gone... he who hesitates lol

Opened a girl in line behind me at the bank, she wasn't good but she was friendly so I just practiced talking to her and ran some attraction. No kino though lol. She obviously started to get pretty into it

Girl came in behind her, skinny brigade worthy short asian girl with the short dyed blonde hair. Damn, one girl out of 100 that was even worth approaching and she was 4 people behind me in line. Talked to the tellers, walked outside and decided to try and make an excuse by calling customer service (the tellers advised me to) while talking to the security guard. She comes out with a guy who looked so different that I immediately assumed it was her boyfriend. They walked off and I'm still banging my head against the wall. I could have just asked her about her brother. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All in all at least it was good to go out and get some practice! By the local community college seems like it has a chance of having not trash girls too so maybe I'll be looking into that this weekend haha

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Fri 11 Oct 2019

Visiting Soupernoob in Utah for a couple weeks, man the automatic seven is a real REAL thing. We went out to do some practice sets at a halloween convention we saw on a billboard and I opened probably three sets but only the last one was good. 

The whole thing was like a county fair but there was a "party" after, basically they just set a dj up and tried to make it a club, we did one pass through and looked for sets and I thought there was nothing but I saw a 3 set dancing. One skinny girl who had pretty good hair and makeup, one dressed as poison ivy with a decent body and red hair, and a fucking whale. Told Soup to open across the whale and say something to the other girls, he hesitated because I just told him to start by opening the best girls in the room lol. After a bit, and I think they might have seen us practicing our poly-rhythmic clapping, I said fuck it and went to open. Walked over but the fat chick was all over the place and just opened the cute one, kino'd the whale and other obstacle a bit. You're feeling dangerous tonight! All black! Decent response from the target and cuter obstacle, but the fat chick was pretty unhappy, I stacked forward and just did, sisters! All from wherever! I felt like I was fucking up so badly but they weren't quite leaving. It got to the point where the fat chick kept pulling my girl away and I just decided to stand there and dance as much as I could manage to pretend I wasn't getting blown out (I had already called Soup in but he was having a lot of trouble too).

Soup was having a terrible time because I had made too much eye contact with the obstacle he was trying to deal with and he's forgotten a lot of his game tricks. It was getting more awkward by the second and the girls said they're heading outside. Oh good, I was gonna go there too! Come with me! I just led my girl by the back(pack). Her compliance was WEIRD, she was compliant, but I could see her friends were trying to get her to go and she answered all my easy qualification questions with "I don't  like to do anything" lol. I played it terribly but after about 8-10 minutes in set they wanted to go back inside and I told my girl she should give me her number. No pretense. Yeah, I should? Yeah. The grin works every time. She stopped and put a number into my phone which I said I'd call but she was in a hurry to go. I'll ask how to get her to answer it in group chat, but I was sitting there going damnit this is definitely a fake number.

She put in a norcal number that could be right and they were freshmen in college so I don't give a damn, all there is to do is try my texting seminar magic and hope for the best lol!

It was really exciting to get out and run some of my game even if there weren't a lot of good targets, I really need to get out more especially when I've got wingmen around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 5:49 PM, Ditto said:

Went to the doc to get an std test today, better safe than sorry, you know. Opened a bunch of people just because I felt like BT spiking. One lady working at reception by herself gave me that damnit another patient vibe, then she was giggling and smiling by the time I was done with my urine test, lol!

Nothing like a good urine test to get the ladies laughing!

Walking down the stairs while leaving I opened a tall girl that was really done up (for America) with I like your shoes. Thanks! They're from work though. Want to trade? Laughs and stops on the staircase. I get a look at the face and go, oh shit that's definitely a tranny. WHY? I don't know but the plastic surgery and tranny alarm was going off super loud so I said "haha, I'm just teasing you, enjoy your day!" and ejected

I just had that yesterday...

he who hesitates

Yeah...not sure how that one didn't make it into the bible.

Girl came in behind her, skinny brigade worthy short asian girl with the short dyed blonde hair. Damn, one girl out of 100 that was even worth approaching and she was 4 people behind me in line. Talked to the tellers, walked outside and decided to try and make an excuse by calling customer service (the tellers advised me to) while talking to the security guard. She comes out with a guy who looked so different that I immediately assumed it was her boyfriend. They walked off and I'm still banging my head against the wall. I could have just asked her about her brother. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah...it's always tough when you prepare for one tough situation and end up with a different tough situation.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, Ditto said:

I told my girl she should give me her number. No pretense. Yeah, I should? Yeah. The grin works every time. She stopped and put a number into my phone which I said I'd call but she was in a hurry to go.

You should have gotten HER phone and punched in YOUR number. That way, you know it's legit. Make sure you let it ring until it actually shows up on your screen! I roasted myself on that once. I felt it vibrate in my pocket and sent her off only to find out that the number didn't come through...

• Haha 1