Pickup Asia Forums

D2 with super shy girl

Limonaid

So from Daygame , I met her . she is 4 on my scale. She is around 30, travelling Chengdu alone, staying in a hotel. It was quite easy to get her on the D2. So, I decided to go on the date because I wanted to practice my D2.

Today, around 3:30, we met near subway which is nearby a temple. We walked in to the temple. She was friendly though she was very shy and nervous. We were communicating through translator. After walking for some minutes, she took me to dinner. On the dinner, I was trying to build the conversation. She was responsive but most of the qualifying questions I asked, she avoided. Also she was not responsive to kino. She paid for the Dinner.

After Dinner, she asked me to visit another temple. By that time, I was unable to carry the conversation. Every way, I tried to start the conversation, she was not willing to join. I was looking for body language cues to see if she was bored or something. So after reaching the second spot, I decided to push my kono further. Suddenly, she was responsive to the Kinos. So I led her by taking her hand in the crowd. 

After visiting the second spot, we were walking towards the subway to get back home. This time she was holding my hand when we were crossing the road. I understood, for some girls, it takes more time to get comfort. Then I thought may be on the next date, I will get her more responsive. So I said to her that I still owe you for the dinner treat. I invited her for coffee on another day. She said okay.

Things I have done better:
1. I used body language more often to make her understood what I was saying
2. Took the risk to push the Kino further

Things I could do better:
1. Building more comfort and attraction
2. I was afraid of kinoing her. I need to overcome that.
3. My sexual projection was not that good

• Like 2

Great first Day 2, man!  Congrats!

I'm wondering why you ended the day 2 when you did and how long was it in total?  Also, did you schedule the next meet yet, and if not why not?

It would be helpful if you mentioned exactly what threads you opened and how you engaged her, because HOW you do something is as important as WHAT you do.  You can get on a stage and tell jokes, but if they're not good jokes, or if they are good jokes but delivered badly, they won't be funny.

DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS!

On 10/24/2018 at 8:41 PM, Limonaid said:

So from Daygame , I met her . she is 4 on my scale. She is around 30, travelling Chengdu alone, staying in a hotel. It was quite easy to get her on the D2. So, I decided to go on the date because I wanted to practice my D2.

Today, around 3:30, we met near subway which is nearby a temple. We walked in to the temple. She was friendly though she was very shy and nervous. We were communicating through translator. After walking for some minutes, she took me to dinner. On the dinner, I was trying to build the conversation. She was responsive but most of the qualifying questions I asked, she avoided. Also she was not responsive to kino. She paid for the Dinner.

After Dinner, she asked me to visit another temple. By that time, I was unable to carry the conversation. Every way, I tried to start the conversation, she was not willing to join. I was looking for body language cues to see if she was bored or something. So after reaching the second spot, I decided to push my kono further. Suddenly, she was responsive to the Kinos. So I led her by taking her hand in the crowd. 

What sort of date plan did you have or not have going into this?

You ideally should have a plan for where you're gonna go and overall what topics or stories you're going to use.

Also keep the stack in mind and where you're getting stuck on it:

attraction

qualification

comfort

sexcalation

After visiting the second spot, we were walking towards the subway to get back home. This time she was holding my hand when we were crossing the road. I understood, for some girls, it takes more time to get comfort. Then I thought may be on the next date, I will get her more responsive. So I said to her that I still owe you for the dinner treat. I invited her for coffee on another day. She said okay.

Things I have done better:
1. I used body language more often to make her understood what I was saying
2. Took the risk to push the Kino further

Things I could do better:
1. Building more comfort and attraction
2. I was afraid of kinoing her. I need to overcome that.
3. My sexual projection was not that good

Did you try seeding any place where you coudl take her and be alone with her? (dvd room is probably ur best option).

Go on some more dates so you have a better comparison and can find ur weak spots.

Good job on writing the FR and going on the date, don't be afraid to add more detail.

If you find yourself getting stuck on what to say, have some prepared routines to fill in the gaps.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...