Pickup Asia Forums

Almost 3 hours long dinner date

Limonaid

During the sex seminar in Chengdu, me and Sean went to the bookstore to practice. I like the bookstore very much. It's easier to hook girls there because of the environment. So, me and Sean approached a two set. My target was a 6. She speaks little English. For the sake of practice, I pushed myself to talk with her. She was responsive. So I wc closed her and left. On the text, she seems keen too. Over the course of 3 weeks, I invited to meet me. Though she wanted to see me but we couldn't meet because of her being ill.

After pretty much one month, she agreed to meet me for a dinner. So today we meet near Tai Koo Li around 6. I noticed she looks better than last time I saw her. Since we both were hungry, we went to a restaurant to eat something. What I like about her is- she is a very talkative person. As I am practicing my kino stuffs, from the beginning I was kinoing her for example, touching her arms lightly, or touching her finger when she every time she showed me something on her mobile. She seemed well responsive. I prepared couple of conversation thread- finding her birthday and cold reading about it, how she takes care of her health(she really does), what her life goals are, how was her past relationships(no current relationship!!) etc.

At the dinner time, I did most of the talking. I assumed she was already attracted to me. I qualified her on couple of things - her taking care of her health, she wants to be mentally strong and being expressive.  She just said thanks every time I qualified her( may be my qualification was not good enough or it could be my expectation). 

I spent almost 3 hours with her. She had to go back by 9. Though I was talking at the beginning, after 40-50 minutes, she was like a machine who doesn't know how to stop talking, I was the one who was only asking questions. Next, I tried to build rapport with her. So I told how my mother's death affected my life. And then, she came up with how her father's death makes her wanting to be more strong. At some point, she said we are like same because we have so many things in common. We spent the whole 3 hours by sitting and talking. ( I wanted to bounce in to a superstore to play the superstore game but she said she need to leave soon). Anyway, she said this kind of places are quite busy and she preferred a quiter one. I took the chance. I asked her may be next time we can meet at tianfu square and enjoy the fresh air( it will save my money and of course, i will be able to take her more quiet place). She happily agreed and said,"it's upto you". So I figured out her class schedule and found that she is mostly free on the weekends. Dinner ended, I paid the bill.( I will be glad to learn how to split the bill:p).

I reminded her that it was almost 9. She said she can still spend 10-15 minutes with me. So I started talking about movies. And she asked if I have ever been in any cinema hall in china. I replied no by said " Cinema halls are very loud. I preffer to watch movie at home or at a quiter place." But she said Cinema halls are not loud and I should try it. So I said may be she can take me there. She said she is looking forward to do that.

Q: How can I convimce her to go to dvd room for watching movie since she preferred Cinema Halls are not louder ones?

So , I walked her to the subway. I wanted to hold her hands but was too afraid to do that. At the sibway point, I offered the good bye handshake. We shaked out hand and it was pretty firm. 

By the way, she travelled 19 km to meet me though I travel more than 20 km to game:D

Things I did well:

1. Did some playful BT spikes

2. Delivered my prepared routines ( Thanks to Shinchoc for sharing that first 7 hour document)

3. Figured out some useful P.I. so that next time I can get her to meet

4. Did the triangular gaze several times

Things I could do better:

1. Kino...Kino...Kino...

2. I could play the question game 

3. I wasn't focused on my tonality

I am looking forward to get your feedback.

• Like 1

Nice Limon!!

17 hours ago, Limonaid said:

At the dinner time, I did most of the talking. I assumed she was already attracted to me.

This is good but I always think it's good to throw in a DHV or a joke if you think of one haha

Is this the girl from the two set where you opened some more and came back? If so I'll make sure not to push the other one really hard and get blown out lol, seeing as you're my brother and all

On 10/27/2018 at 3:57 AM, Limonaid said:

from the beginning I was kinoing her for example, touching her arms lightly, or touching her finger when she every time she showed me something on her mobile. She seemed well responsive.

Excellent!

I prepared couple of conversation thread- finding her birthday and cold reading about it, how she takes care of her health(she really does), what her life goals are, how was her past relationships(no current relationship!!) etc.

Preparation is key! I'm sure you felt a lot more comfortable during the day 2 because of it.

I qualified her on couple of things - her taking care of her health, she wants to be mentally strong and being expressive.  She just said thanks every time I qualified her( may be my qualification was not good enough or it could be my expectation). 

Did you tie in the qualification with how those traits are good for your life or the lack of those traits is bad?

So I told how my mother's death affected my life. And then, she came up with how her father's death makes her wanting to be more strong.

Here is great deep comfort!

At some point, she said we are like same because we have so many things in common.

Killing that comfort game, baby!  NICE!

So I figured out her class schedule and found that she is mostly free on the weekends.

Excellent!  PIE is so important.

Dinner ended, I paid the bill.( I will be glad to learn how to split the bill:p)

There are a few options.

1) tell her you'll get it this time and next time she can buy coffee or something

2) Say to her, "Do you have x amount?" which is like 1/3-1/2 of the bill.

she asked if I have ever been in any cinema hall in china. I replied no by said " Cinema halls are very loud. I preffer to watch movie at home or at a quiter place." But she said Cinema halls are not loud and I should try it. So I said may be she can take me there. She said she is looking forward to do that.

Is it possible she means a private DVD room?

Q: How can I convimce her to go to dvd room for watching movie since she preferred Cinema Halls are not louder ones?

If you said, "Yeah, I've been to a movie theater, but I heard about these DVD rooms and we don't have that so I really want to try that."

3. Figured out some useful P.I. so that next time I can get her to meet

You should have tried to set the next meet as well.

Great FR and looking forward to your continued improvement!

18 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

Did you tie in the qualification with how those traits are good for your life or the lack of those traits is bad?

Can you give me an example plz?

There are a few options.

1) tell her you'll get it this time and next time she can buy coffee or something

2) Say to her, "Do you have x amount?" which is like 1/3-1/2 of the bill.

Love these Ideas!!

Is it possible she means a private DVD room?

No..I checked it twice. She meant cinema hall

If you said, "Yeah, I've been to a movie theater, but I heard about these DVD rooms and we don't have that so I really want to try that."

I will try it over text messages. 

Thanks for the entire feedback!!

7 hours ago, Limonaid said:
On 10/29/2018 at 8:09 PM, RedpoleQ said:

Can you give me an example plz?

Me: is there any food you don't like?

Her: Ummm...I don't like lamb.

Me: Perfect! I dated a vegetarian before and it was awful...we couldn't go to any of the restaurants I liked and I couldn't share my favorite foods with her. Plus, we couldn't travel anywhere, because if we went to Thailand, for example, then I'd have no way to know what food she could eat and what she couldn't, but with you, it can be a food party every day! *high five*

--
In the above example, I gave an example of how her not being a picky eater is good, and how if she were it would be bad. You don't need to do both, but it's obviously stronger if you do put in both.

7 hours ago, Limonaid said:
On 10/29/2018 at 8:09 PM, RedpoleQ said:

I will try it over text messages. 

Don't do this over text! Better to try and arrange it when you meet her in person. If you demand more compliance, especially about something that might trigger ASD, you'll lower your chances of getting the meet.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:19 AM, Limonaid said:

Yeah...this is the girl from that two set where we worked for a long time.

Gotcha, that's awesome! She isn't bad looking if I remember too!

On 10/30/2018 at 6:19 AM, RedpoleQ said:

Don't do this over text! Better to try and arrange it when you meet her in person. If you demand more compliance, especially about something that might trigger ASD, you'll lower your chances of getting the meet.

I should write this on my hand or something

Thanks for the FR Limon! Actually helped me learn a lot too!