Pickup Asia Forums

LR D2- Petite 8,5 I met from Nightgame

LuckyLuke

I had a Date scheduled with a tall HB 7,5 I also met from Nightgame. She told me an hour before that she ll show up with her female friend that flew in from another city, so I cancelled the whole thing and told her we ll do it another day. Now I had to find sth else to do for the evening. I was going through my wechat texting some girls that might have time. HBPetite was very responsive because I left a funny comment on photoshopped picture of her the day before where I acted a bit retarded and she found it to be very funny. She was hungry and I convinced her to have a meal at Tai Koo Li instead of having some fried rice by herself. We met at Tai Koo Li, had some foreign food, she didnt liked it(truffle cream tagliatelle, WTF dish directly from heavens gate and u DONT LIKE it....) but that was okay. I of course paid for everything. Because she didnt liked it I suggested some ice cream as a dessert. She then accidentally bought an 10$ ice cream cone I also paid for( lol fuck me, right?). After that we walked around the area for another hour and had fun conversation about her and me.Her last EXes were foreigners I found out. Speaks fluent English and is quite smart, so it was all fun and interesting. 

After a while I brought up that I need help with my projector at my new place. I acted like I didnt know how to search for foreign movies. She agreed and we walked home. We watched a comedy on my uncomfortable couch (have to replace that) . I did cuddling kino and escalated throughout the movie. Already had intense makeouts before the movie ended but she actually wanted to finish it. After the movie things went their natural way and I closed easily. The Sex had a very vanilla and romantic vibe to it. After the first round she told me that she wanted to stay overnight. But she needed some make up removal and contact liquid. So we went downstairs and I bought some and a phone charger since she uses an Iphone. After that round 2. 

The next day she stayed until afternoon, she felt very comfortable at my place. I really like this girl, she is probably the most attractive I have banged yet. I enjoyed her company and I am looking forward to see her again.

• Thanks 1

Nice! Off the top of my head, I can only remember one date I had at TaiKooLee that led to a bang, and that was when I took a milf and her daughter to a painting place called Painting Tower on the D3, and on the D4 I banged the milf hehe. A big difference between how you run your D2s and how I have run my D2s is that (1) you took her to a very well-known place (TaiKooLee) that she has likely gone before, and (2) you dropped a good amount of coin on the date, which I have learned to avoid to do because it's not efficient if you are running lots of dates....but your dropping coin maybe could have helped lead to a bang, so maybe I should re-evaluate how I do things. 

What places did you walk around to for an hour? I can't think of many things to walk to and see at TaiKoo Lee.... 

Also, I'm gonna steal your "come and help me search for foreign/Chinese movies" homebounce, because I think it's really good since I got a new TV and actually AM interested in finding good movies to watch! ?

Edited by ShinChoc

13 hours ago, LuckyLuke said:

One thing to add is that this girl wasnt very responsive until I made retarded, funny comment about one of her model pics which she really enjoyed...so we somehow have a similar sense of humor maybe...

Unresponsive to your previous texts, ie total silence.. What kind of texts did you send her and What was the retarded comment you made ? 

On 10/31/2018 at 5:40 PM, ShinChoc said:

Nice! Off the top of my head, I can only remember one date I had at TaiKooLee that led to a bang, and that was when I took a milf and her daughter to a painting place called Painting Tower on the D3, and on the D4 I banged the milf hehe. A big difference between how you run your D2s and how I have run my D2s is that (1) you took her to a very well-known place (TaiKooLee) that she has likely gone before, and (2) you dropped a good amount of coin on the date, which I have learned to avoid to do because it's not efficient if you are running lots of dates....but your dropping coin maybe could have helped lead to a bang, so maybe I should re-evaluate how I do things. 

What places did you walk around to for an hour? I can't think of many things to walk to and see at TaiKoo Lee.... 

Also, I'm gonna steal your "come and help me search for foreign/Chinese movies" homebounce, because I think it's really good since I got a new TV and actually AM interested in finding good movies to watch! ?

We did some window shopping and stuff. I often go to the Hollister and Abercrombie Stores and tell them I worked for that company. Also she had to eat that huge 10$ dollar ice cream cone. With good convo that worked very well.

On 10/31/2018 at 4:49 PM, LuckyLuke said:

I had a Date scheduled with a tall HB 7,5 I also met from Nightgame. She told me an hour before that she ll show up with her female friend that flew in from another city, so I cancelled the whole thing and told her we ll do it another day. Now I had to find sth else to do for the evening. I was going through my wechat texting some girls that might have time. HBPetite was very responsive because I left a funny comment on photoshopped picture of her the day before where I acted a bit retarded and she found it to be very funny. She was hungry and I convinced her to have a meal at Tai Koo Li instead of having some fried rice by herself. We met at Tai Koo Li, had some foreign food, she didnt liked it(truffle cream tagliatelle, WTF dish directly from heavens gate and u DONT LIKE it....) but that was okay. I of course paid for everything. Because she didnt liked it I suggested some ice cream as a dessert. She then accidentally bought an 10$ ice cream cone I also paid for( lol fuck me, right?). After that we walked around the area for another hour and had fun conversation about her and me.Her last EXes were foreigners I found out. Speaks fluent English and is quite smart, so it was all fun and interesting. 

why did you cancel cause she brought the friend?

You could have taken a wing man along

Met her for 30 minutes and then schedule something for next time

tried to run the set with both girls yourself.

Usually girls bringing their friend along means they are trying to make sure you can't bang them on the first date, not that they don't want things to work out with you, yes it is annoying but can be something you can turn to your advantage.

HBPetite - you need a better date plan.

On 10/31/2018 at 4:49 PM, LuckyLuke said:

After a while I brought up that I need help with my projector at my new place. I acted like I didnt know how to search for foreign movies. She agreed and we walked home. We watched a comedy on my uncomfortable couch (have to replace that) . I did cuddling kino and escalated throughout the movie. Already had intense makeouts before the movie ended but she actually wanted to finish it. After the movie things went their natural way and I closed easily. The Sex had a very vanilla and romantic vibe to it. After the first round she told me that she wanted to stay overnight. But she needed some make up removal and contact liquid. So we went downstairs and I bought some and a phone charger since she uses an Iphone. After that round 2. 

The next day she stayed until afternoon, she felt very comfortable at my place. I really like this girl, she is probably the most attractive I have banged yet. I enjoyed her company and I am looking forward to see her again.

If she believed the projector thing and banged like that, you didnt obviously hit any compliance wall where she is giving you any resistance.

It's a good idea to figure out where the limit is so then you have a clearer idea of how you're doing and what adjustments you need to make.

Two more things:

1. You should write out Things i did well, Things i will improve, realizations

2. You met a girl, did a bit of stuff, banged, she was the most attractive girl you've banged so far......so.....do this a lot more?

If you're meeting 30 new girls a week, you only need to bang 10% to be getting 3 new girls a week, up your numbers.