Pickup Asia Forums

The 100% Responsibility Yoga88 Journal

The ROCK

Have not met her since Sunday last week were I only had short time with her because she had her period. These days she seems very sensitive or tired when she is on her period so she would usually avoid to meet also in the beginning we met and even remember that I banged her on her period before but these days she would always avoid any sex on her period. Usually the period is always on a Sunday somehow.

Got a message in the morning her saying that she misses my cuddle. I responded and said that I want to cuddle her too [she read - no response]. Then later I send a message "When will I meet you to cuddle with you" [read but no response]. A weird but normal pattern with her to send messages then often reads mine but does not respond. Generally she is not very reliable and planning anything is basically impossible. My expectations on her are so low that I almost care zero.

So far I decided to just put up with it because I am not motivated to get out there and to make efforts to get new girls. It feels like a waste of myself though not to get out and try to bang other girls.

At least now I know what the girl purgatory feels like...

Plan to keep status quo with her for now but really asking myself if ditching her would not be an option since she is worth a quarter of a girl at most...

To be continued...

• Like 1

This is a great idea to record your relationship stuff here!

Does she seem to have her period really often? I'm definitely not an expert but maybe this is a symptom of something else she feels uncomfortable with. You could try talking to her in person next time you meet about it, something like "So it seems that you feel unhappy with us seeing each other." Which would theoretically either force her to say no and hopefully open her up to explaining when you tell her afterwards that she doesn't respond to your messages and doesn't try to meet you. Or she wouldn't refute it and then you could ask what is making her unhappy.

Hopefully with a little bit of probing with an attempt to be empathetic and understand her hangups, you can help her realize what they are and make her feel better about them.

That's just my two cents though. I hope it at least gives you some ideas

@Ditto thanks for your input! Yeah, that sounds like a solid plan for digging deeper and to get to understand her behaviour better!

I got a reply from her this morning (did not follow up with any other message) asking "When would it be good (to see)?" I replied that either Wednesday or Thursday would be good (also since she said she noe could meet on weekdays due to her quitting her job). She replied "seems you are busy on the weekend!" I replied with "I just want to cuddle my Schokobaby as soon as possible *cute sticker*".

She sent back a heart emoticon. I replied "I just would be happy to see meine suesse Kim Peach also during the week :) especially now since you have more free time :)."[message read but no reply].

Maybe calling her would be way easier to get her to reply directly. As said reliability isn't her strength at all. I am also sometimes questioning her excuses when she suddenly says she has to leave - she is just a weirdo...Still, this is purgatory and writing all is darn painful but it might solves some issues or will give me the morivation to ASAP look for a better alternative! Let us see how it goes tomorrow with the follow up - as said low expectations. I almost care 0% if I meet her or not because it is very infrequently anyway and I never know if she suddenly has to leave when we meet. #thegirlpurgatoryisreal

• Like 1

Haha no problem man! I think it's great that we can share what we know with each other. Did the "seems like you are busy on the weekend" thing come out of nowhere? Maybe it's a a qualification problem, that she doesn't feel like you're into her enough and therefore "are probably seeing other girls." Maybe not, but if it is I think RPQ would suggest having multiple girls helps to deal with their drama ?

I think a call is probably good because it gives you the ability to convey more, just make sure you're in a decently good mood before you do it haha! Otherwise you'll probably subcommunicate things you don't want to. I haven't done the texting seminar yet either so I'm pretty noob-ey in the texting department.

I hope you can turn the situation in your favor!

@Ditto Thanks man for your reply. Yeah, qualification could be an issue. Trailblazer let me know about that this might be the case. Definitely should do more qualifiers with her or girls in the future in general.

I did not send a message until she asked if "Thursday" is good to meet. I let her know that this is great I am excited to spend time with her tomorrow [she read but did not reply]. Probably calling would help though to build general rapport I just hate phone calls...Anyway, nothing out of ordinary. More after I see her hopefully tomorrow!

Still thinking about to buy her a book like 4hour work week or Rich Dad Poor Dad or even How to make friends and influence them. We will see!

Great stuff here. I think that you first have to decide if you're with this girl because of laziness or because you think she has potential to be a girl you're really into.

If you're just lazy, then sure you could go through the motions of trying to make things better, but if you've already checked out emotionally, then it's probably a waste of time. You really have to rooting for the girl to do and be better. Form what I can tell though, it seems that even if she started treating you the way you want, you wouldn't be all that excited about her.

It's possible that a lot of your ambiguity about going out and getting new girls is because of the cold weather. It's not even that cold here in Taipei and I didn't really want to go out much, and I know how incredibly brutal the Seoul winter's are.

Now that it's getting warmer and you'll want to spend more time outside AND you'll see more girls out and about, it's likely that you'll feel a lot more motivated to replace her.

In the end, only you can decide if she's worth the effort. 

I'd suggest that either you keep things as they are with her and start seeing other girls OR you tell her that you confront her as @Ditto suggested and tell her gently what you're unhappy about and ask her what it is that you're doing that's making her act that way and what you could do to get her to change her behavior in the ways that you want.

@RedpoleQGreat advice! I met her today & had great sexy times with her. Actually probably one of the best sexy times I can remember with her. It seems that actively writing about yoga88 really helps me to realize my relationship with her. I was too long not leading and trapped in my own made purgatory.

Anyway, I do not dislike her at all I just have zero expectations because that has worked well - does not mean I am totally emotionally detached at all :).

I might get her Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Had a short talk about her work situation today and obviously she is thinking to be the manager of her friends yoga school where she also would be an instructor but she is not sure because she thinks it is too risky. Too much yoga practicing time and maybe  also danger of losing her own money that she might needs to invest their. She seems also want to go rather the safer employee way. She is now unemployed and figuring out her job perspectives. Curious what she will do in the end...

Feeling pretty good since I banged yoga88 yesterday! Must be a rush of hormons that got released that made me feel pretty good today. Still like to have her around me but it is more of a question how I can get more time with her.

The one message without text I received today from her was a cat paw with a ring and a hand of a woman with a ring. The picture said "relationship status". I have no clue what she meant lols...girls...

Talked with Vision today quickly and he told me to actively try to have more good conversations with her asking the right question in the right depth. Also maybe by understanding her situation better and through providing more value I might get more time with her. 

0BD498AC-B105-40D9-A57D-DF9F4BA82C73.jpeg

Yoga88 is still the same. It is a daily 1 or 2 messages dialogue or sometimes also only pictures she sent. I just know she sends more messages to her friends on Kakao (I see sometimes here convos and the she is telling me stories about her friend - the last story was that her friend forgot her ID & wallet while on the way to Gimpo Airport to catch a flight to Jejudo).

I got a picture at 1:37am from the tulip I gave her on Thursday we met (got this tulip on a sidejob last weekend). She gave the tulip a name and calls it Minnie haha.

Anyway, still should plow through to go out and meet other girls but missing the motivation to do so...

04B8D291-E3D9-4E44-9FDC-8AB1A0F0FADC.jpeg

I got to know that it will be a red tulip and my girl seems really excited to take care of this flower calling it her "Baby Minnie Tulip". Just the the regularly 2 to 3 messages exchange as usual.

I was thinking to find out what I like and what I do not like about her.

Like : 

- Relationship freedom, relatively low effort in managing, sporty (does yoga), fashion, takes care of herself and body, likes travelling, willing to try new things/open-mindedness

Not like :

- Kind of unpredictable/unreliable, does not text much (good & bad), conservative korean family (cannot stay over, has to be home on time, family events...), drinks sometimes too much lols

Seems I need to work actively on this relationship with her...

ED2CB071-EB37-4F84-B750-B8EE435A177D.jpeg

13 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

The relationship status pic is probably just supposed to be funny. So now that she's not working is she more available to meet you?

I do not know. Does not seem so but I have not tried really hard to meet her lols. 

More good girls out in Seoul. I guess it is almost hard not to open at some point. Also thinking about these extra Testoterone boosting advantages from approaching for extra gym muscle gainz including banging that also boosts Testoterone! The biggest Testo Booster is just outside waiting for the ROCK hehe!

HByoga88 went to a wedding of her friend somewhere in the countryside. So chilled out this weekend and went once to the new Thursday Party. Too many guys...But at least I made it out of the house. Gotta to do a PU Kaizen session to get going! 

Got to know that yoga88 is going to a hagwon to prepare for toefl. I asked her why she wants to do it but she said she will tell me next time we meet (which will be Sunday). I guess she is planning to get a job abroad for teaching probably in kindergarden or primary school. She mentioned something in this direction once before without clear details. Seems I am having good reasons to kick my ass to find a new girl soon lols. Anyway, not that I am seeing yoga88 often (it has been almost 2weeks haha...as a reg she is just such a bad choice...). Maybe this is also is a reason she is not meeting that often - although it is not unusual for her. All classic girl goodness! Planning to go out this week for sure since it is finally getting warmer!

She goes to Hagwon in Jonggak and is on the 421 Bus Line that goes to Gangnam. So tried to get her to meet either today or tomorrow before we meet on Sunday for the Cherry Blossom festival. I asked already yesterday to let me know if she had time but got no reply today I asked again and after 2hours I got a reply that she has no time on both dates. It just seems that she will not meet up more than every 2 to 4 weeks - no matter what she says...no wonder her relationships before were rather short as she told me before. It is her making it not easy to meet up frequently and then have enough time - because I remember countless events where something came up and she had to go earlier lols. 

In any case if she gets the TOEFL to go somewhere else to teach this will probably only last 3months more - or let us say about 2 - 3times meeting her (realistically...). I guess the sooner new talent can be found the better. She kinda set the bar very low for the next girl???. All up to me now to climb my way up from playboy purgatory to playboy heaven paradise!

Did you ask her if meeting only every 2-4 weeks is what she did with previous guys she dated? 

In any case, she served her purpose of getting you through the winter! And now that it's getting to be safe to go out again, you can stock up on more girls so you're getting your needs satisfied more regularly.

2 hours ago, RedpoleQ said:

Did you ask her if meeting only every 2-4 weeks is what she did with previous guys she dated? 

In any case, she served her purpose of getting you through the winter! And now that it's getting to be safe to go out again, you can stock up on more girls so you're getting your needs satisfied more regularly.

Good idea to get to know about that in detail if I can! Thanks for the advice.

You are right! Time to go out and crush it. Went out with Romeo and a guy from Japan yesterday & had good fun in Itaewon and Gangnam! My game is all rusty but my inner game improved a lot so approaching is generally no problem and I am kinda bulletproof against any girl attacks - I might have to think how to respond but it generally does not throw me off. I'd be probably more than happy to upgrade my "shield" with some crazy ass moves from chicas??? - give it to me baby, uhuhuh!???. Can't wait to get blown out in sets???

Edited by The ROCK
  • Like 1