Pickup Asia Forums

Review: RedpoleQ's Text Seminar

Smoove

Review of RedpoleQ's Text Seminar

I first took the Text Seminar sometime in 2017, if I remember correctly. RPQ revamped it recently and I was able to attend that as well. 

The principles taught in RedpoleQ’s Text Seminar will challenge your perceptions, but if well practiced you will ultimately be armed to take on the toughest challenges when texting girls. Like playing chess where one has only pawns to start with.

The best part is the Text Chat, which is a great learning environment and like my personal Texting 911. The uncanny thing about the chat is that after hundreds of situations and emergency cases I asked for helped over the course of a year, like sending the wrong thing to the wrong girl, getting girls out where it seemed highly improbable,  or a reg wanting to break up suddenly, the number of cases where the advice didn’t work was exactly zero. And then I look back at all the other guys asking for help and their cases. Same thing. It’s almost freakish.

• Like 3