Pickup Asia Forums
Artyman

Need feedback on my social media pics and info. 0 results in 5 years

Greetings! 

Could you please advice me which pictures I should get rid off in order to look better for girls? 

https://www.facebook.com/Artyxz

https://vk.com/albums7768198

I Suppose I must remove almost everything am I right? 

My reasons - the one where Im finishing the Uni has cropped out people, where Im showing muscle is too direct , picture with me in the glasses is a selfie, the profile one is not me looking away showing pride with blurred background, picture where I ask for hug is too needy, underwater picture - I have extra weight. Do I have atleast one pic I can keep? I've read you need at least 3 or 4

And what else could be improved and removed? Should I remove that I like harry potter book for example? This is optional, advice on a pics is my priority. 

Also as I understand tinder and facebook is a bit different when its coming to be liked by a girls, but still, you think having pictures hugging a girl is bad for fb too???

And why hugging guys is ok for them and me hugging girls is not ok?? 😡

Please help guys, 0 results in 5 years... Attached images that worry me most for your convinience.

4trust.jpg

6muscle.jpg

5girlbeer.jpg

3bench.jpg

2selfie.jpg

1uni.jpg

The picture with you blindfolded is weird. If you weren't blindfolded I think it would be good. Unless that girl is your sister, I'd take it out. The others are fine, but maybe the biggest problem is how you're talking to girls.

Have you read the book, "The Game" by Niell Strauss? If not, you should immediately.

https://g.co/kgs/FDe14f

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 3:17 PM, RedpoleQ said:

The picture with you blindfolded is weird. If you weren't blindfolded I think it would be good. Unless that girl is your sister, I'd take it out. The others are fine, but maybe the biggest problem is how you're talking to girls.

Have you read the book, "The Game" by Niell Strauss? If not, you should immediately.

https://g.co/kgs/FDe14f

Great, thanks. Im blindfolded because we was doing some social experiment and sometimes people like this.

Not sure how this affects my attraction level though.. Probably being DJ infront of the crowd is better?

Also Ive downloaded this PDF for tinder game and it says you should remove cropped out pictures?? IM confused is my picture goes to the cropped section or not? And Im using selfie? Or this is document is another fake lie?

1.thumb.jpg.cc763c44c3a49a4870d0164aecf03ac8.jpg2.thumb.jpg.26c26027d8bd4fef620bf0f3b88e556e.jpg3.thumb.jpg.fda1ae40b291ec115daa92757eac3e50.jpg4.thumb.jpg.f5e0d6ee99f134d8f09d18e40159e61b.jpg

and what you think about this photo as well?

sun.thumb.jpg.86d00a1173e9c2eed6acba08ed122fad.jpg

Edited by Artyman

On 7/15/2019 at 2:06 AM, Artyman said:

and what you think about this photo as well?

It depends on what kinds of girls you're going for. If you're primarily going after western girls, then social proof pictures with you and other girls can be good. If you're pursuing local Asian girls, then you generally don't want to use those kinds of photos. 

I noticed you linked Facebook and VK but not Instagram. Any specific reason you aren't using that? It's the most popular social networking app at the moment, so I'd recommend that over Facebook or VK.

Have you tried doing some cold approach pickup (ie talking to girls at malls, bars, on the street) ? If you're not getting good results from dating apps or social media, then cold approach is a much better route to go. I also highly recommend reading The Game by Neil Strauss if you haven't already.

Upgrading your fashion should also help a lot. You can check some of the articles on https://www.kinowear.com/ for ideas and inspiration. I teach fashion consults, so am happy to answer some basic fashion questions if you have any.

1. How do you think people perceive you based on the pics you've posted?

i.e who are you? what do you do? what value do you have?

2. How do you want to be perceived, do your pictures deliver on that?

The blue tinted pictures are ok, the rest are meh to terrible

6muscle.jpg

3bench.jpg

I say they're ok because they aren't showing anything bad and look decently done, the first one shows some DHVs, the second one doesnt really show anything but also doesnt look bad.