Pickup Asia Forums

Seoul Bootcamp Nov `08 pt2

Caspian

After a great night at Circle,BlueM RedpoleQ and myself went back to BlueMs place to crash.After a morning of refreshing sleep on the floor(which does wonders for my back) I was the first one up,ready to face the challenges of the day,which would include day game at the COEX mall,then night game.

The group met up at the COEX food court,where we ate while RedpoleQ went into the theory for the day and what we'd be doing duing daygame.

the main things we went over:

1.Comfort:getting to know and be more comfortable with the target.We also learned about the madonna/whore complex.

2.Compliance:how the more time invested in the sarge,and the more time the girl has invested in you,the more compliance you'll get from her

3.Bounce/Timebridge:we learned not only the definitions,but also the fundamentals of each,and how to seed the each of them during our conversations.

4.day game Kino:how it can be different than nightgame

One of the things I really liked was how RedpoleQ helped us to figure out out own timebridge and bounce locations,and how best to word them during our conversations with women.This is where I started to see what RPQ meant when he said PickUpAsia really sets up the Bootcamp to help you run your own game.

Our goals for today would be to move and bounce sets,and to timebridge and number close.

After the theory,Security opned up the first set,a 3 set at a table adjacent to ours.He then AI'd The Piece and OCEAN.With BlueM watching over the three,RedpoleQ took me into the bookstore.

Inside the bookstore,RedpoleQ directed me to open a lone set,HBwhite,a cute girl in a white dress.I opned by asking where the English book section was,then got her to take me there.Once there,I moved into qualification, startng with what kind of books she likes.In a way,I guess I was using my comfort zone of books too much,as RedpoleQ came over and chided me for not moving past the opener.I continued to qualify her,but wasn't using enough Kino,as I was again corrected by RpQ.I was also able to seed in timebridge locations such as N'Seoul tower and hookah.

Then,HBwhite got a call on her phone.at first,she didn't move,then as her phone conversation went on,she moved to another spot near us,and then farther away.There went that target.

another set I opened was HByellowhat and her friend.Again,I used the English book section opener.They told me to wait a minute as they walked away. Damn,blownout so quickly? Lo and behold,they came back and gave me directions.I was able to BTspike HByellowhat fairly easily,but I wasn't engaging her friend enough,as it showed when she said they had to go and HByellowhat obviously wanted to stay.

The last set worth mention was a four set opened out in the hall area by Security.He opened,and I was brought in to handle the 3 obstacles,including the ever annoying mother hen.I asked them all where they're from,and turns out they're from gwanju,and had Traveled even farther to Seoul then I had,so I qualified them as being advenurous travelers.The cutest of the four,a really cute girl with short light hair in a brown leather jacket,was really into me,but I wanted to handle the set well,so I had to include the others.

The mother hen was a real pain in the butt,as even when I adressed her specifically,she kept her arms crossed and refused to engage,acting like she had better things to do. What is wrong with this girl?does she not like penis? eventually,the girls ejected.

Most of the sets I opened today didn't hook well,if at all,and I didn't timebridge,number close,or bounce a single set.I was really hard on myself this day,and felt as if,after a great previous night,like I had actually regressed some.

5 things I did well:

Opened

qualified (HBwhitedress)

BTspiked well (HByellowhat)

seeded (HBwhitedress)

moved inside a venue (HBwhitedress)

Kino'd in daygame (which I always had trouble doing on dates during the day)

things I will improve:

drop the opener immdiately

lead more

Only open sets I'm in to

I will kino more in spite of nervousness (I was probably more nervous today than the pevious night)

I will seed more

realizations:

girls don't go to bookstores to read books

day kino is ok

girls are just as-if not more-open during the day

seeding isn't as dificult as I thought

plowing works-stack forward

Nightgame:pascucci meetup in Gangnam,then MASS

after a decent dinner at Bennigans,we all split up for a couple hours until it was time to meet up again in Gangnam.When we met at Pascucci,we were down to only 3 trainees.Turns out Security had gone home and accidentally passed out until the next day.But he'd be back to finish the Bootcamp.

For the theory portion,RedpoleQ taught us about turning things sexual in the set.

we went ver more kino escalation,and how to turn it more sexual.Next we went over phaseshifting,such as changing voice tonality and triangular gazing.

Next we went over strawberry fields.Finally getting to see this demonstrated ,with BlueM acting out the target for RedpoleQ.aww,they make a cute couple.

After Strawberry fields,we went over one of my favorites,the question game.

our goals for tonight would be to use everything we had used so far,and then to take it even further using what we had learned tonight to turn the sets sexual.

The venue for tonight would be MASS.I was excited about MASS for several reasons.1.MASS always has money girls.2.During the previous months big Korea lair meetup,we had trouble in MASS and were still working on how to properly game in there.3. John Digweed,one of the world's most famous house DJs,would be there.

When we entered the venue,it was packed.I looked straight at RedpoleQ and broke into the theme song for the apprentice: Money money money MOOOONEY! Sets were everywhere.the whole night we moved from set to set,often no more than 2 feet away from each other.

Once again,we did the walkthough,and this time I didn't have to even force myself to smile.Who wouldn't smile in a place so packed with so many hot KHBs?Again,my nervousness was back,and I was still feeling down from not doing so well earlier that day. Man,I just don't feel right.

at one point,my back was hurting me,I was feeling light headed and suffocated.I asked BlueM if we could head outside for a break,and he relented.however,we stayed outside for under a minute.Later, I was grateful he didn't give me enough time to think,as I probably would have gotten inside my head too much.

the memorable sets.

I can't remember who opened her,or if she was even in a set,but RPQ brought me in to game HBgrayshirt.This girls BT was already up,and I just apmed it up even more.even though she was a little thick for my taste,she was a cool,fun girl,and I made it all the way to a successful timebridge and number close.

Ocean had opened a four set of cute young girls in the corner by the main VIP lounge,and all the trainees were brought in to handle the 3 obstacles.This set was awesome,as all 4 of us came away with phone numbers and timebridges.RedpoleQ also commented me as I had run my best kino all weekend on my girl;apparently I had even subconsciously reverse Kino'd her,wrapping her arm around my waist and back.

one of my favorite sets all night was a 2 set dancing adjacent to the bar.I opened them both,asking what time it was.

Caspian to HBshorthair:wait,I know you,you work at Mcdonalds,right?

HBshort hair:*surprised look* Yeah,I do

Caspian:*shocked*

Now,HBshorthair was good looking,but I was gonna make her even better looking friend my target.Somehow,the shock of her actually working at Mcdonalds had set off some kind off electric tension between myself and HBshort hair.so I brought in OCEAN to handle the friend,the second time I had that weekend I had given him the better looking girl of the set (You owe me OCEAN,haha).However,I wasn't able t progress the sarge very far,and we ejected.

HBbowtie was a cute girl with a white blouse with some kinda bow toied on it.This set was difficult.at first I thought it was just a 2 set,HBbowtie and her sourpuss looking,but cute,friend.HBsourpuss would not relent,even though HBbowtie seemed keen,and I tried to engage HBsourpuss.RedpoleQ even came in to help me on this one.Turned out to be a mxed 3 set.HBbowtie was there with HBsourpuss and her boyfriend,a pretty cool guy from Toronto. What I got from the situation,or at least what it seemed,was that HBsourpuss's boyfriend had come there to see Digweed,and brought HB sourpuss along,who didn't want to be there.HBsourpuss brought HBbowtie to keep her company.HBsourpuss seemed miserable and didn't wanna be there,and HBbowtie's enjoying herself only made HBsourpuss that much more miserable

HBBrazilian was a really cute short haired Korean transplant from Brazil,who had only recently moved to Korea.This girls dancing just oozed sexiness.I just had to open this shorthaired sexpot. This girl was trying to act like she was keen,but her body language was sending all the right signals that she was keen,and she never really tried to blow me out.she would put the back of her hand on my chest like she was trying to push me away,but there was no force applied.merely token resistance.If my game was tighter,I might have been able to number closer her,but it wasn't meant to be.

Just when I thought we were about done,and my back pain couldn't get any worse,RPQ wanted us to open one more set.He took me towards the dance floor,and I noticed this 2 set of tall,realy $$ Khotties.HBpatriot was wearing a black ball cap that had Old Glory embroidered on the side,with "God Bless America." Aww,she loved my country.I just had to open.I made the mistake of opening from behind.I tapped them both,and complimented HBpatriot on her hat.she said thanks,and then they both turned back around.

RedpoleQ:*looks at me* why didn you open them from behind?

Caspian:I don't know

RedpoleQ: go back around and re-open them from the front.

So I went around.HBpatriot was holding her ears,as the music was crescendoing,getting deafeningly loud.RPQ instructed me to use my body language and mimic her as a way to reopen.I walked in front of her,pantomiming that my eardrums were about to burst.Man,she has a great chest on her.it got the two laughing,and I reopened,shaking both their hands.

Caspian:*pointing at her hat* Thanks for supporting my country

HBpatriot:oh,yeah,thanks.you're American?

I then tried to BTspike and move into qual.I brought RPQ to wing me and handle her just as hot friend.Unfortunately,I wasn't able to keep HBpatriot engaged,and she pulled away,pulling her friend with her.When her friend turned away,we saw that she possesed the most $$$ ass I've ever seen on a Kgirl.Me and RedpoleQ just shared a grin like "wow,now those were $$$$ girls.

After the three trainees had each opened our last sets,we left and debriefed at a cool cafe less than a blcok form MASS.I not only felt redeemed from earlier that day,I felt like a new man.the light that I had started to see the previous night had gotten even brighter.

things I did well:

I opened $$$ sets

I #closed and timebridged TWICE!!!

I spun girls.

I Kino'd well

I played good obstacle game

things I will improve:

stacking forward

seizing the moment at the open

I will stand my ground,not get pushed around (RedpoleQ pointed out that I allow myself to be moved or shoved around too easily in crowded clubs)

I will transfer my normal high club energy to my sarges

I will get out of my own head when sarging

realizations:

MASS girls are waiting to be opened

High energy is one of the most crucial aspects of night game

If you don't stack forward immediately,the set will fade

You can say anything you want as long as your body language does the real work

you CAN create your own reality and make it work for you

You can open set after set in a busy club,one after the other,right next to each other,and the previous sets will have no effect on the new sets.