Pickup Asia Forums

Day game field report.

I arrived at the coffee shop to find Kid 44 he gave me some very sound advice about some polishing my image. After that he told me how to improve my game especially that now that I can open sets. He told me I have to start MERGING sets, introducing set to each other, his advice was excellent yet a lot to absorb. After a lot of information, he pushes me to open sets. I am still waffling about how and which set to open when Redpole Q shows up. After some pushing from them I open a set with an opener Redpole Q gave me. I am able to get some rapport going, and the guys are saying "kino more". The first set goe by with out too much for results, but my memory of it is probably overwhelmed by the sucess of the next two.

Allusion shows up and after some more coaching I open a lone wolf, very attractive. I open her good and after a short time , I find out that she's an English student...bingo, I have a good topic to follow, she's a English student and I just happen to be a passionate English teacher! Well I get some beautiful compliance from herusing her fork as a Katana while quoting Miyamoto Musashi. I tell he how Musashi talked about achieving excellence through USE not idle study. Things wre going good and Redpole signals me to kino more, then take her hand. I do it with all the grace Shrek clumsy and too mechanical, but it still worked. Redpole Q signaled me again to turn her hand over so it was more comfortable for her. after somethng like slapstick comedy the position was comfortable for both parties (Redpole Q almost fell off his seat he was laughing so hard). So now they say "bounce her" I did it got up with congruence and she followed! I was impressed, tha t wasn't so hard I just had to convince her I meant it and was confident in what I said. So here I am now, alone with a 8 or higher in a place where I have a chance to see where I can take this. Redpole phoned me as we left and gave me some pointers, while congratulating me on what state I put her into, he was convinced it was the beginning of the close. Alas I went for the makeout, no dice I wasn't congruent enough, I was kinda in didbelief that I had gotten this far this fast with this HOT woman, and at that time...my state worked against me. We return later to the coffee shop where the guys were, Allusion gets a pic of us before she has to go. I got the number close but not the time bridge, I still have contact information and will have to continue Sarging this hotter than used to give me the time of day woman later this week. After a debriefing, the verbal equivalent to high fives all around and some improvements to be used on the next Sarge, I was back at it.

Opened a two set who sat down beside us, 6's but the practice was good and confidence building. I engaged the obstacle for a while and once I could see she was into me I moved to the bad girl. The bad girl was very keen by this time and again we had a good subject they were early childhood education students and young kids are my best teaching genre. All around a good sarge, tried for the bounce but they had to leave. Redpole Q asked me if I wanted the time bridge and number close, they were nice, but I declined it and just let them go.

After more helpful information and this time a lot more things done right ...another lone wolf arrives.

It must be my lucky day. I open well, and find she is a English student (her English was much better than the earlier hottie). This Sarge went really well ...this time I was beating Redpole Q. to the punch:-) Kino escalation was much better this time, though my movements were still too fast and large. This girl was a seven and it took only a short time before I was right beside her with my hand comfortably on her leg (it stayed there most of the Sarge)

I keep hearing about how "Japanese don't like to be touched", I am starting to think from my limited but growing experience that this is dependant on HOW they are touched rather than IF they are touched.

Number closed and time bridged this one for this Sunday...my station ;-), day two smells like a close.

Every time i spend some time with these guys my game leaps ahead, they don't let me revert to old ineffective behaviors and alwys push me forward and upward in my game. it's ALWAYS an education, and I ALWAYS leave their presence in a better state and with better abilities than when I arrived:-)

Thanks Osaka Crew

ldb