Pickup Asia Forums

Bootcamp Osaka 29, 30, 31

Jumper

Phew!

After a 3 day bootcamp and RPQ`s experimental new method. I was pretty exhausted. Ended up spending most of monday in bed sick and then started on my call list today.

The first surprise was that the 29th wasn`t actually the hardest. At first me and RPQ sat down and just discussed tactics. I was going to receive a slightly modified version of the standard bootcamp. Out went a lot of the basic techniques and I got a lot more chat about the `philosophy` (For want of a better word:D) of pickup.

RPQ opened the first two set, two bubbly girls sitting next to us in the restaurant. I saw her smiling and enjoying the attention and a little shocked as RPQ pulled off a perfect TakeAway. Later on RPQ would amaze me by telling me that he had his hand on her thigh for half the conversation using his body to keep it hidden from her friend and me.

My next lesson followed quickly after, as I discovered our conversations had been eavesdropped not only by a guy, but later by a poledancer. The lesson to learn was that you have to accept that you are trying to make a change in your life and not worry what one or two people who know that you are learning pickup think about it. The guy gives me his own advice `be yourself`- which would be more acceptable if his mannerisms and dress weren`t so identical to the Japanese people around him (He was half Chinese, scottish from Manchester) that neither me or RPQ had noticed he wasn`t Japanese.

So the club... Pure. Honestly I`ve always found this club intimidating. The vibe was smoky, dark and the booming system doesn`t lend much to my previous style of game. RPQ was here to make sure I learnt something. I open my first set, a cutie sitting in the corner. I cannot hear a word she says and I lean closer to her and boom RPQ pushes me back against the wall. Too much is happening at once and I hear her whisphering, RPQ shouting and my body being manipulated. I breathe a sigh of relief as she mutters something about the dancefloor and disappears.

RPQ tells me everything I am doing wrong and I approach the next set. Only to have her dragged away by her friend before I can say more than my name. RPQ tells me to give value, but in the moment I`ve forgotten what I`m supposed to be doing.

Then suddenly it happens. RPQ points out a girl resting against the wall. She is exactly my type and I feel some of my will coming back. I open quickly and have barely started to qualify when RPQ pushes me back to the wall and kicks my legs open. Amazingly she follows me back and has no problem with the proximity. I spin her around and I notice she is looking down at my lips instead of my eyes. I quickly do the triangle method and see that she is moving her head. Luckily I keep calm and don`t rush the kiss. Holding back she slowly moves closer to whispher something and our lips brush. Next thing I know I have my lips on hers and I am tonguing down her neck. She`s leaving and I`m number closing. Then suddenly I realise I`m on camp and RPQ doesn`t want me to leave. I have to exert all the effort in the world not to forget camp and have some fun. Still I am one for three.

The rest of the night follows in corrections. I keep trying to open sets, but my previous fortune is now acting against me. I am rushing through things and me and RPQ find ourselves back in the cafe after a long 4 hours with no girls. We debrief. More attraction is needed. More spikes. More everything.

Jumper.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh, yeah, I got digits from this Polish chick in Rio. And then I jumped back for the final quarter of the N.B.A. finals--courtside of course. And all that was before lunch. I could go on, but all I'm saying is, I'm standing on top of the world.

Day two. RPQ and me are enjoying driving each other crazy. He has noticed my one weakness, so much of my energy is linked with my job that I never appear to be passionate about anything else. It can be tough when you have your dream job, as it becomes such a part of who you are you forget that you can relax too.

Day game or should that be day attempt-at-game. We meet in Tsutaya and I take forever to warm up. I am blown out of the first set before I can even reach attraction, the second set is over before it begins. I freak out and finally see the side of RPQ everyone has told me about, "Ohhh how stressful talking to beautiful women all day. If you want to run around, then do it in your own time. Save me some time and you some fuckin money!"

I manage to focus. That`s when I see a six wearing an Elmo T-shirt. I ask RPQ about trying a girl with headphones listening to music and he grins telling me to jump in and find out. Luckily I notice she is wearing an Elmo T-shirt and come up with a spike related to Elmo. I`ll let people who watch the show figure out the spike, but before I know it she is chatting with me. I forget to bounce to the nearby starbucks, so evantually she wanders off and RPQ tells me always to bounce if possible.

Next some music openers. I have decided to start to pretend that the girl I am talking to is the girl on the CD covers. Luckily I pick up a Boa Cd and the girl is reasonably happy to be mistaken for Boa for a bit. Unfortunately she asks me if I am trying to Nampa her. I pretend not to understand the word. But when I don`t say clearly `yes` or `no`, she disappears telling me to go nampa with the guys on the bridge but not here.

Day game needs work, but luckily I am hyped up. Me and RPQ hit up a Jazz bar to watch one of his girls and as soon as the strings to Apache kick in I am off in a different world. RPQ spots the difference and tells me that I need to get that passionate about the girls. Suddenly he points out a girl across the floor, worth getting passionate about. She is dancing by herself and suddenly RPQ is telling me to go. She is a straight up 9 and I feel nervous but trust his judgement. I skip attraction and she skips qualification. Before I know what is happening her tongue is down my throat. Suddenly we are out the door and heading back to RPQ`s house to `get my bag`. I tell the girl we are going to get married, we kiss, RPQ kisses her friend. It`s on! Only to get blown out on his doorstep as they decide to leave. Both me and RPQ can`t believe we got so close only to lose. He tells me to use the high I`m on in the club.

We hit the club and I am going crazy. Still high from earlier, I get blown out of sets and jump straight back into new ones. RPQ has me open on everyone. I am getting a little too carried away again and skipping the basics. I jump straight through attraction and pay the price as she pushes me away. I forget to engage the friend and RPQ`s cry of disbelief makes half the bar turn around, "How many more sets are you gonna get blown out of before you listen to me Jumper?"

I calm down and start to make some easy openers. Some girls from Tokyo are keen and I try and set them up for my next visit in October. Will they even remember me in two weeks let alone 2 months? Who knows but it is a good try anyway.

Then suddenly I hook one. A cutey who whisphers her name M##### in the sexiest way. I am comforting her when I feel a masculine hand grabbing mine and telling me to rub her face. I do and she melts in a fantastic way. Me and RPQ have to leave, but she allows me to move her into the quiet part of the bar and get her digits. God I`m horny and as we leave I open a set for my own amusement and get myself purposefully blown out by telling them that they should lez-up for my own personal enjoyment. 8):P:twisted:

And back to the cafe only to kick some exhausted game to RPQ`s ex-girlfriends sister. It goes nowhere and RPQ tells me I have to always be prepared to kick game. I understand his point, but am so exhausted/ unfocused/ horny that I am amazed anything but monosyllables is coming out of my mouth.

Jumper

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

David Rice: Why are you walking?

Griffin: I like to walk for a change. Makes me feel normal.

Finally I get somewhere on day game. RPQ is meeting one of his friends. He tells me there is no bad girl in the set but there totally is. I am on an extra high as it is a special day for me. I open and work through to the number close so fast her friend gasps in amazement, "Wow! He really likes her."

I am actually having some fun and unfortunately get careless again. This time it is RPQ who pays the price and me high is temporarily crushed as I blow him out of a set with a girl he is actually really interested in. Dammit, I focus myself as I realise that my actions do have consequences for other people. I make a note to try harder.

RPQ has decided that I try too hard so he gets me to have some fun. We open on a 16 year old wearing a school uniform by asking if she likes cos-play. Then find ourselves in a conversation with an ultimate alpha-male father, his two hot daughters and his utterly eclipsed son. At this point we are actually having fun and again I start getting sloppy, taking a long time to open and RPQ tells me to focus and remember why I am here.

One tepid response later, the woman bizarrely covering her phone number while happily giving me her address, (Anyone who can explain this behaviour, please post below) and I get my first day game success. She is a seven stuck in a rut. She tells me that there is nothing special about herself, she is stuck with an average boyfriend and a job she hates. I tell her about my love for my job and her eyes open. She allows herself to be bounced to Starbucks, then I her close to me as I take her to the station. Bizarrely a wandering stranger tells me to get better kino and I find myself closer to her and begin taking the long way to the station. She doesn`t mind not mentioning her boyfriend again. However unfortunately I am about to get cock-blocked by her father`s phonecall telling her to get back `now!` Still it makes me feel good to imagine that I will be an exciting little secret in her life. That day that her hum-drum was broken by an exciting stranger. Possibly more if she ever answers my mails to her. 8)

I arrive for my final meal and meet Kid 44, recognizing him instantly as the stranger I just passed. How did he know? It`s my job to know, he grins. He makes sure that I know that I need to accept that pickup asia should be kept a secret in my life. It`s strange as I feel like I`ve done something huge, but will never admit to anyone close to me, "First rule of fight club; there is no fight club" RPQ whisphers.

I am given a name after a longgggggg deliberation. Jumper. Quite significant, so I accept happily. I wonder if anyone will notice the change as I find myself home. I sit out on the balcony and watch the stars. Suddenly my cute neighbour is next to me. You look different, she says, taller, better. I raise my eyebrows. Look, she smiles at me, I`m going to have a party soon and lots of my girlfriends are gonna come. You should come......."

Jumper

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Roland: Only God should have this power.

Thanks Renaissance.

Looking forward to getting into the community. Right now I am trying to find a way of sarging that suits me using bits of both RPQ and Kid44`s styles. Will definitely be posting more.

Jumper

Roland: Only God should have this power.