Pickup Asia Forums

TOC Bootcamp Nov 30 07

Bachata

As I am preparing for a meeting with a previous kiss close, this field report will cover only the first day of the December 07 TOC Bootcamp in Tokyo. The other three days (one of them being my own "Sarging the Day After Bootcamp" day) to follow.

My future wingmen and I met at TGI Friday's with coaches RedpoleQ and Allusion. The illustrious Curiousity and Kid44 were also there. We first introduced ourselves with 5 questions that the coaches had us think about before the bootcamp started (I won't give them away).

It was at this time that Allusion said something that really struck a bell with me. He said that from my answers, it sounded like all I wanted was to have a marriage with a woman just so that I could get kids. I had never thought about that before. I had never thought about the fact that I didn't give a damn about who the woman would be, just as long as she was hot and fertile.

This is where I started to grow, and realize that I'm going to have to be choosy about what women I want in my life.

They also talk about how to improve voice tonality and it's importance (you want to be rapport breaking).

RedpoleQ commented to me that I make myself look small and that I need to open my shoulders and make them assymmetrical, and then lean back in the chair...and not to cross the arms.

We went over a bunch of other stuff and then went to Starbucks. That's where we started sarging.

The first two set I went up to, I asked a woman if she knew a good takoyaki place. She said she didn't want to go to takoyaki with me and gave me a bitchy look. I ejected, but with RedpoleQ's encouragement, I re-opened the set and told her that I want takoyaki, and that I'm definitely not interested in taking her. She looked at me with a little bit of embarrassment and respect and said she didn't know where a takoyaki place was. Then I ejected again. That turned it into MY decision not to hang out with her.

Next I opened a one set and did the takoyaki opener again. The woman said she didn't know of a place. Her answers were slow and she would look at me and then look away. I moved into fluff talk. I pulled out my routine stack and read about the palm hand reading. I tried to go for her hand from across the table, but it felt awkward, so I ejected.

Next, we went to Muze. One of my classmates opened a three set, and then I was introduced as the wingman. My classmate got the HB8, so I kept the HB7 and her HB-4 friend occupied.

I was progressing the kinoing with the HB7 pretty well, going through the routine stack from opening to progressing the kinoing, attraction and qualification phases as soon as possible. What I couldn't believe was that I had this list of things to say to her right in my hand, and she didn't even care.

I wanted to isolate her from the HB-4, so I pulled her to a couch in another room, but she pulled the HB-4 with her. I tried to keep them both occupied, but Curiousity (if I remember correctly) came to the rescue and isolated the HB-4. Then I could run my fingers on the HB7s back. Basically, she let me touch her anywhere where her friend couldn't see.

I got creative when she asked me to smoke. I said "no," but I'd like to try since I do own and smoke a hookah (which is true, by the way). She was going to give me my very own cigarette, but I put it back in the box and took her's from her hand. We shared that one.

(BTW, this makes for a nice push-pull, where you take a puff, bring the cigarette to her lips, and as she opens her lips to attempt to take a puff, you pull the cigarette away and take another puff).

Eventually, the HB8 got free somehow and came over to her friends and chatted with them in Japanese. Then they wanted to "go to the bathroom" and I got blown out.

Disclaimer: I am only describing what I remember. I remember other things going on with other wingmen, but I was too involved with the HB7 to concentrate on their details.

The rest of the night, I practiced some more with the routine stack in hand, getting blown out time and time again once I got to the qualification or attraction phases.

This is my first field report. Construction criticism is welcome!

Edited by Guest

Hey dude! This is Martin. I like the cigarette push pull you said. Right before they are going for puff you take another puff!

I just noticed didn't have much time sarge with you because you were all over the place! I can't keep up haha.

You are tall guy I feel intimidated! :)