Pickup Asia Forums

TOC Bootcamp: Dec. 21-23

bigblack

My bootcamp experience

Friday:

We all met at TGIF in Roppongi where I was introduced to Allusion, Kidd44, RedpoleQ (whom I've met before) a former student who they had come in as kind of an echo for their instructions. I came 30 minutes late. By that time they had already gotten into a discussion on game theory. I sat down and ordered my food while RedpoleQ and Allusion were explaining theory to my two other bootcamp-mates.

My Japanese is very basic, so all the sarges are in English unless otherwise posted.

I opened a few sets in TGIF, both going pretty good. They weren't girls I'd normally like to talk to, but my top shelf is pretty high. As I would find out later, these were necessary to loosen up a bit. According to Allusion, you should always practice on a few sets before going out.

Roppongi is great, and I always love coming here. I always seem to go home with something, but tonight was just going to be A1-A3, no number closes or F-closes unless after the debriefing. We settled into Muse and immediately started opening sets.

I can't remember every set because there were so many, but I remember approaching about 15 or 20 sets that night. They had some prepared material for us to use, and the objective tonight was 1) to solidify your opener, attraction and qualification game, and 2) to push kino escalation to the point where you were getting blown out of sets. The goal here is to force kino calibration and know the limits. If you know how far you can go with the sets tonight, it'll be easier in the future to know when and how much to kino. So I'd be in sets and RedpoleQ would be forcing me to touch her back, stomach, etc. All while not pecking, projecting my voice, and properly running qualification/comfort game. It was pretty tough.

The memorable sets:

One set I opened sitting down. She had a piercing right below her lip and I didn't like that, but she was really easy to talk to. I ran my opener (which, BTW, can be anything. it really doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't creep her out) and went straight into qualification. Why skip attraction?? Unlike in Yokohama, and to a greater extent Kanagawa, I think attraction in Tokyo is pretty much automatic. I find myself working harder on attraction stuff in Yokohama and Yokosuka. If not, It'll always end in flakes or worse. Anyway, she was keen and accepted my kino. I put her hand on my leg, and ran comfort for about 15 minutes. I could have k-closed it but I was ejected out of set by RedpoleQ to wing for Sparrow.

Another set was something more my type. Thin, long legs, cute face, dancing by herself. I opened with Allusion shadowing me. She wasn't too keen, and the attraction stuff wasn't working because we were right next to the dance floor and I hadn't learned to project my voice yet. No BT spikes. I ejected, and Allusion sent me right back in. I was like "um...ok. well..." qualify qualify qualify. She spiked a bit, but she just wasn't into me.

Another cool thing about the bootcamp was how they made me stay in sets way longer than I would normally. This totally makes it easier for me last longer in sets now, when girls are not being responsive at first.

I opened a pretty drunk gyaru and her gyaru friend. She was so cute...she spoke no English but she tried her best. I locked in, kino'd, qualified her, etc. Before I knew it, she leaned her back up against my chest, with her ass on my cock.

It was great.

She turned around and got really close to my face as she talked to me. I looked her in the eyes, put my hand on her head, an went in for the kiss. She turned her head in disapproval, so I kissed her cheek and her neck. This turned her on, so she turned her head back around and kissed me. It was pretty funny because she lunged on me and knocked be back, totally knocking the bottles down on our table, which made all this noise. Everybody (including Allusion and RedpoleQ) saw me make out with this drunk gyaru. It was awesome. I couldn't help but number close that and time bridge it for after the debrief. She followed me around the club for the rest of the night.

The next memorable one was very personal to me, because it involved a limiting belief I had about not being able to take a Jgirl from a Jguy, especially a group of them. You see this a lot in Yokohama/Yokosuka, these Jgirls entrenched around this wall of Japanese dick. Allusion was like "fuck it man, go for it." I saw they had a gaijin in their group so I open him first and made him my best friend. It turns out he was pretty cool, which made me have a good time in the sarge. My two wings managed the other Jguys, while I made my way over to the two gems sitting in between all these guys. One was an HB 8.5 and her friend was an HB 6. I opened them with the standard routine stack. The target was actually really keen! This surprised me so much because I always assumed that Jgirls with a whole bunch of guys would naturally take on the hater cock blocking persona of the guys, but this wasn't the case. I engaged both the target and obstacle, shooting back and forth. The target didn't speak much English, but her friend translated for me. The target at one point was jumping across the table just to touch me. BT spikes all around. BOOM BOOM BOOM. I kino'd her back, and asked for her phone. She complied. I thought about number closing it, but 1) her BF was right there, and he was kinda cool to me, and 2) number closing wasn't the point of the night. Japan has an infinite supply of hot women, so I gave her phone back and ejected.

One of my wings was having trouble with an AMOG, so I got called in to handle it. I went in and tried to make him my buddy, but he told me to get lost. He was selfishly hogging a two set. I noticed he had an American accent, so I asked him where in the states he was from. He told me, and I asked him what he's doing here in Japan, blah blah blah. AMOG neutralized. His targets friend started talking to me, and he's like "you can have her anyway man, I wanted her friend." I should've tried to clear them both out for me and my wing, but at that point he was already in another set so I opened the friend.

At the debrief we went over 5 things we did right/wrong and what was in store for the next day.

Saturday:

We met up at Tully's in Roppongi. As I was coming up stairs, I noticed a cutie sitting at the table next to ours getting ready to leave. I told the guys I thought she was cute, so they said to open her. I didn't even have time to drink my coffee. I opened her with something witty about her drink, and she responded. I kino'd a bit and ran the normal routine stack. She was kinda sorta keen, but on her way out the door. I went downstairs with her and told her goodbye. Came back upstairs and opened another set. Turns out to be two teenage girls. Sparrow winged a 16 year old, and I talked to her 17 year old friend. My energy got sucked outta this one when I found out they were barely legal.

We went to a mall in Roppongi Hills after this. I'd have to say this is where I learned the bulk of my day game stuff. Both RedpoleQ and Allusion kept hammering me back into sets. We nested outside of Starbucks on the second floor and eventually moved around in a circle around the mall opening a lot of sets.

The memorable sets:

Opened a cute two set with the Takoyaki opener. They were keen, but her friend kept trying to actually get directions from the helper guy in the mall while I tried to game her HB 7 friend. RedpoleQ came in and attempted to run interference. They stayed for a little longer, but we decided to let them go.

Next I opened a smoking hot HB9 in red pants (you know who I'm talking about, RedpoleQ) sitting down at the food court by herself. She didn't speak any English, but she was somewhat keen. She had these amazing dark eyes that kept looking at me with persistent curiosity, even though she didn't understand my bad Japanese. I ran comfort and tried to time bridge. She said maybe so I email closed as she said she had to go to the gym. RedpoleQ came into set and asked me where I was. I said we were around the comfort stage. She saw the pick in his hair and immediately tried to grab it. That pick is fucking money, bro. That's fucking peacock. I gotta get something like that! He was literally pushing this hot girl away from him, and back into me. It was hilarious.

I opened another set that eventually fizzled out because she didn't speak any English, and my Japanese confused her. She was there going shopping for her boyfriend, so I asked her what I should get my lady friend(s). She told me, I stacked from there into qualification but it didn't go anywhere. I tried to kino but she put her bags in between us and moved away. I ejected because I felt like a creep. Allusion threw me right back in set...twice! The second time she finally just got up and walked away. Things like this would hurt my feelings if I was alone, but when I'm with a wing or group of wings it's fun.

Gotta find some wings!!

Upstairs by the Christmas light display, I opened 2 two set with RedpoleQ shadowing me. The target wanted me to get lost, but the obstacle was into the fact that I spoke German. The target started to become keen after she saw her friend and I having fun speaking German, so I kino'd and re-engaged the target. It ran out of steam, and RedpoleQ came into set with his pick. lol. He asked what they were eating and carried the set on a little bit longer, then ejected.

We took a short intermission, ate dinner with Sparrow, then got back together with TOC and went to Ageha. This club was tight! It's what I imagine a rave would be like. Big, huge dance floor. Lots of lights, pimped out rooms with a pool in the back.

Opened a set in line, asking an HB9 standing alone who she's here with. She told me, and I told her she was really cute. She laughed and I told her to come here. She came and I touched her hair and looked into her eyes a little more while I qualified her. Her friend came over and she had to go. That was a good boost before I went into the club. Wow.

The memorable sets:

Started off with RedpoleQ opening sets at the bar. I leaned back, put my back against the bar, with my elbows on the counter, and opened a set in line to get drinks. My target ignored me but her friend was keen. I chatted them up for a few, them Mr. AMOG came outta left field and stole them from me. RedpoleQ said not to fight the AMOG this time so I didn't.

The next set was a HB 7.5 with a smoking hot body. She was dressed like Mrs. Santa Claus so I asked her to take me shopping to get my friend an outfit like that. I locked in on the wall, and kino'd her. She had the tightest abs and a set of really nice legs. I would have kept sarging that if I wasn't in bootcamp. We talked for a good 15 or so minutes, and I time bridged and number closed. After she finished talking to me, she went into the VIP area to do a photo shoot. I think she was some kind of model for the club. That bumped her up to an HB 8 for me.

note: still trying to Day 2 that...

After Mrs. Claus there was a short little drunk firecracker that spoke no English. By this time I was with Allusion, and he told me to grab her and pick her up on the next BT spike. I did. She got mad and walked away, but came right back! She said "why did you do that" in English. It was so adorable.

Next was a tall HB 8 that spoke no English. I tried my best to game her, but she wasn't complying to anything. Probably because she didn't understand it. But she stayed still and didn't go anywhere. Allusion told me to that since she doesn't speak English, I should verbally phase shift her. So I looked her in the eyes and told her I was phase shifting her now, and after we finish at the club I'm going to take her to a hotel and fuck the shit out of her. It was so funny. She didn't understand but she was keen. An AMOG came in again and tried to steal my set. Allusion ran some interference but he literally pulled her away. I think they knew each other. Oh well. Allusion said I could have fucked her that night.

The next set was SOOOO my type. Long legged gyaru with her friend, standing over by the couches. RedpoleQ and I opened this set. He took the obstacle and I took gyaru. I don't really remember everything we talked about, but she spoke ok English and I ran attraction and qualification pretty solid. I remember the whole night screaming at these girls, because RedpoleQ wanted to me to project my voice more so I won't have to lean in so much. I was screaming at her at the top of my lungs, but it was just enough for her to hear me. Anyway, she left at 3am and I number closed. RedpoleQ said I should try and schedule something with her for after debriefing. I tried but she flaked.

I opened a 2 set by the bathroom with RedpoleQ shadowing me. I engaged both the target and obstacle equally at first, making the obstacle my new best friend. The target was an older HB 8 from Kyoto. After about 10 minutes, I shifted my interest into the target. By this time, the cock blocking friend let me sarge her girlfriend and it was game on. It was so powerful, man. I number closed.

note: we exchanged a few emails, but we've since stopped talking.

Next was with Allusion. It was getting towards the end of the night and we were walking along the side of the big dance floor in the middle of the club. I saw this tall HB 8 sitting down with her friend. I started gaming her, awkwardly locked in on the wall to her side. She responded well. I spun her and took her seat. She got mad, so I told her to sit on my lap. She crossed her legs and talked to her friend, probably saying how much of an asshole I was for taking her seat. I gamed her friend so they both wouldn't leave, and continued to game the target. Again, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but after every sentence she made a point to come a little closer, bend down over me and say "huh" and "what." Allusion said I was way loud. He could hear me from his position and he was further away. He came in and told me to playfully push her for no reason. I did, and she bounced back. We started laughing. I qualified her some more. Her English was really good. I pushed her again for no reason. She bounced back. So fucking funny. So after about 10 minutes of that, comfort was beginning to grow but we had to round up everyone for debriefing.

Allusion and I ended up at the food area in the back, and this drunk HB 7 and her friend were getting food. They were really loud and scaring all the people. I was loosing a set with an HB 7 and her friend with down-syndrome, so I opened the drunk set. Allusion said I had everyone's attention and that it was awesome. I went up to the hottest one and yelled "OMG, you're so fucking drunk!" She turned around with a big smile on her face. I put her hat on my head and starting teasing her for being so drunk. Her lesser drunk friend was trying to get their food, so I helped her. The whole room was looking at me, a big black gaijin, game these two drunk Japanese. It was exhilarating. I sat her down and told her to feed me, which she did of course. The beta guys in the room just watched in disbelief. So awesome.

We rounded everyone up, took the bus back to Shibuya, and debriefed at McDonalds. Sparrow had a hottie with him from the day game earlier at the mall. It was a jam packed day.

Sunday:

I was running late again. I gamed an HB 8 on the train from Yokohama to Roppongi. She kept looking up from her book in my direction, so I stared at her and mentally said to myself "i want you so bad, I want you and you want me." She looked at me, I smiled and she smiled back. Perfect time to approach. Ran A1-3, and a little bit of comfort. No time bridge, but I number closed anyway.

note: FLAKE (big surprise, right?).

We met up at Tully's again. This time they were all outside, and I met a nice Norwegian who was scheduled to take the bootcamp with us but cancelled at the last minute due to illness. We talked about Helsinki and Tallinn (Estonia), but he was mostly there to observe us.

We kept it in Roppongi again, this time going to a bookstore/Starbucks/music video store by the Hills. It was the ultimate place to bounce girls. I wish we had something like this in Yokohama!

The memorable sets:

Opened a cute HB 8 with a boyfriend, while Sparrow winged her friend. Ran the standard routine, and tried to bounce her upstairs to look at a movie I had seeded. She hesitantly came alone, but her friend blocked the pass with the old "don't we have to go" routine. I said it'll just be a few minutes, and took her by the hand and brought her along. But at this point she had doubts so she left with her friend. The sarge actually wasn't going well because she was hardcore into her boyfriend.

The next one was a 2 set that me and Sparrow opened together. I actually bounced this one to the video store. It was so funny. The moment we got on the escalator, she stopped resisting and started getting into it. She was a totally different person once she was away from her friend and out of bitch shield mode. These girls WANT to have fun, WANT to be swept off their feet, WANT all these romantic things to happen to them, but a lot of the time THEY are the ones that stop it from happening to themselves. I kino'd and ran comfort upstairs, talking about movies and life. She wasn't really into it, so I took her back downstairs to her friend. I number closed and @ closed. She said to please write her in English. No problem.

note: FLAKE...

Next was an older HB 7.5 in a long white coat looking at books. I opened with an opinion opener, and it turns out she spoke perfect English. We breezed through attraction and comfort, and I bounced her upstairs to the movie spot. Again, a breeze with her. She was really a nice girl to talk to. She was on her way to meet her boyfriend, but gave me her number and said she was busy but I should call.

note: still no Day 2.

After her was a really bitchy ANA flight attendant. I opened her with an opinion opener about which book should get my friend for Christmas. She looked at the books, trying to decide. I got off the opener and started to try attraction and qualification. She answered as if I was annoying her. Of all the girls I sarged this weekend, she was the one most like a Yokohama girl. Attraction was just NOT there. Then for some reason she said she didn't understand my slang, and said that I should speak normal English. This must have been some kind of automatic bitch reflex or something because I wouldn't speak slang in Japan for so many reasons, one of them being I'm not very good at it. It just comes out as trying too hard. I told Allusion I wanted to eject cause she was insulting me. I stayed in set just long enough to hear her answer then I respectfully ejected. Man, some people have no class!

The last set was the funniest. Allusion told me to approach what I considered an HB 7. I told him she wasn't my type, so he said that would be a good opener. So I used it. I looked her as she walked past and said "excuse me, I just wanted to let you know that you are totally not my type." Then me and Allusion started talking about something else. She couldn't believe what I said to her. She stopped for moment and was just stunned. She didn't smile or anything, her mouth just hung open. It was funny as hell. A little bit later he told me I should approach her again, this time telling her to give me reasons why she thinks she's my type. I told her I love Japanese food. She said "Oh, I can cook Japanese food for you. Every night." It was the funniest shit ever. On the way out, I smacked her on the ass when she was in line at the bookstore.

note: off again, on again emails. still no Day 2.

What a weekend.

Debriefing took place at another PUA's house in Roppongi. We all ordered pizza and talked about game. It was fun and I'm so glad I was a part of this. Like my friend Ansel says, it's not a payment it's an investment. Ain't that the truth.

The important thing about the bootcamp is that no matter what set you open, it's all about having fun. This is NOT that serious. Getting laid is NOT the only reason to approach a women. If you're not having fun, she's not going to have fun talking to you.

When I introduced myself at the table Friday night, I said that 95% of my friends are married, so I pretty much sarge alone. Having a wingman, I think, will increase my success so much. By circumstance I happened to meet two very cool PUA's while at Ageha, Metro and the Walrus. Walrus and I actually have a lot in common. We even work in the same area. Can't wait to sarge with him.

The Instructors:

RedPoleQ: cool guy. I think of all the instructors in the bootcamp, I related to him the most. Not because his game was similar to mine, but I feel that he could relate to my issues and limiting beliefs that I had. I came in this thing with a lot of limiting beliefs, and although he didn't say it, I felt like he was speaking from personal experience when showing me ways to get over them. Gotta be on your toes all the time with RedPoleQ. Awesome guy!

Allusion: very cool guy. This is a guy that I'd love to hang out with. I don't know how he does it, but he gets the party started every-time, wherever he goes. He also has quite a different teaching style than RedPoleQ, but they both compliment each other. Amazingly cool person to talk to. Could talk to him for hours about pickup.

Ironically, the most important piece of information came to me at the end of the bootcamp when we were all sitting around having a bite to eat together. After asking the group what they thought about luck vs. PU skill, Kidd44 said to me that luck is when skill meets opportunity. You can't "win" every pick up, but when an opportunity comes you need to have the skills necessary to take advantage of it. My apologies if I'm saying this wrong Kidd44, but that's what I got out of his statement.

It was nice to meet all you guys. I hope to meet again in the near future. Good luck!!

Coach Vince Lombardi said, "There is no such thing as luck, only preparation meeting opportunity."

Get your Skillset sharp.

Get your Inner Game propelling you in useful directions.

Get your Lifestyle developed so SHE wants to be part of it.

Good meeting you, man.

You and The Walrus are a match made in Heaven.

Wanna hear from you guys, soon and lots.

Hey it was fun camping with you, man. When I'd be bombing in set you would bring about a nice change in atmosphere, always smiling like the gentle giant.

I'll let you know if I ever make it down to Yokohama and we can wing it again (just picked up a sarge that lives there). When I used to commute to Minato-mirai I saw that ferris wheel by the dock and it'd be fun to try the d-move in there ;)

I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding Yokohama girls behaving different towards foreigners, but in Minato-mirai and Yokohama station area where I worked they were hot as shit so we'll have to go find out some day.

Props on pushing yourself.