Pickup Asia Forums

Bootcamp FR: Eric D. - Osaka 07, Fri.-Sat. March 2-3

Allusion

Osaka 07, Fri-Sat March 2-3

I had an awesome time on my bootcamp with the Osaka Crew. It was 2 days packed with information and change work, and a once in a lifetime experience. If you have the opportunity to go out with the Osaka Crew then you will have a lot of fun and witness huge improvements in your game.

Over the course of a weekend, Allusion and RedpoleQ helped me in a number of areas. First, they will constantly work to improve your body language and the impression you give off just by the way you carry yourself. RedpoleQ recorded me talking on his cellphone in the middle of a crowded McDonald's.

I got some strange looks from the table near us, but seeing me talking and noticing some of the nervous energy I gave off was a real eye opener. Since then, I've made a conscious effort to slow down my body movements and noticed a substantial change in the way people respond to me.

Another great thing about the bootcamp was that the instructors have an extensive in-field based knowledge of a lot of the seduction material you might have seen. I was worried before I had met them they might be those keyboard jockey seductionists, where the only thing they're seducing is their right hand (or maybe you swing leftie), but these guys are the REAL DEAL and they know what they're talking about.

You will get a great response when you use their material and get advice on how and when to use it. I had two hot girls pawing all over me, and some girl did the splits in front of me when Allusion told her that I was a busy guy and what could she offer me if we started dating.

Reading something and seeing it done in-field are completely different things. For one, the speed with which you can improve with in-field instruction is much faster than you could achieve studying on your own. We can always print more money, but the time we have is finite, and do you really want to waste it going around in circles when there's a way out there that you could make MASSIVE changes in your game over just a couple of days.

Another really, really great thing is that I received a variety of support materials so that I could study and continue to improve after the bootcamp. You WILL approach a large number of sets and learn how to open in different scenarios. We practiced street pickup, which is a little daunting

at first, but the instructors are extremely adept at getting people to stop

and talk so you can run your material.

We also practiced club game and coffee shop game. Finally, we went to OPA where I got very good responses from many of the girls working there. If you've ever been to the woman's malls here you'll know they're full of tanned, smoking hot women and almost 0 guys (except for those kinda flaming Louie Vuitton toting guys).

They're a really great place to practice and improve. Ever since the bootcamp I've noticed a big difference in the way I see the world. It's like everyday

has the potential to be incredible if you just take the steps to realize that

potential.

I HIGHLY recommend the bootcamp to anyone considering them. Allusion and RedpoleQ are really cool guys, with really excellent knowledge of pickup, and it was a lot of fun hanging out with them. Do yourself a favour and sign up. Take care everyone, and keep on sarging!

-Eric D.(24) Kobe

Edited by Guest