Pickup Asia Forums

My experiences with The Osaka Crew

Renaissance

The more I work together with the Osaka Crew, the more I become amazed of how brilliant their 'work' is. Yes, it costs money to attend one of their programs. Before I came in RL contact with them, I thought it was quite expensive. I did go for it because of the praising reports I read about them, and I'm not particularly short on cash anyway. Now after having taken their Bootcamp, Sexual Mastery Seminar and Storytelling Workshop, I honestly feel like what they offer is REALLY REALLY cheap in comparison to the value you get from them. What I hadn't read in those reports I had read before, and what I think now as being one of the most important point of them, is that the program itself is ONLY THE VERY BEGINNING!

After you've taken one of their programs, you get extremely valuable feedback on every report or question you have. You can send private questions and get very extensive answer on them to Kid44, a guy who was already teaching guys how to become naturally alpha when Mystery was still a complete nerd. Kid44 was already in the field before most of us were born, he's up to date of all the latest evolutions in the PU-scene, and condenses all the newest idea's out there together with his own idea's in a form that makes complete sense for people like me who are completely new to the scene.

RedpoleQ and Allusion, the instructors who do the bootcamps, have mad skills as both PUA and as instructor and succeed every single time to give their students the courage to believe in themselves. In everything these guys say to you, it is water clear that they genuinely care. You can see that they're genuinely as happy as you when you've had a great set. When you feel like it isn't going well, they always succeed in making you see the positive side of things.

You can see that Kid44, RedpoleQ and Allusion are all doing this job, because it is the thing in life they WANT to do. You feel really important to them because you ARE important to them.

This being said, I can only say as conclusion that I have the feeling that I couldn't have come in contact with a better group than The Osaka Crew to be my guide and support in becoming a Pick-up Artist.

Now, what has been the result of all of this on me? I took my bootcamp on November 30 to December 2 in 2007, which is almost two months ago. Before this bootcamp I had huge doubts in my ability of getting the girls I liked. I thought luck was a huge factor, and it was complete HELL for me to open unknown girls.

Now two months later... in the past week I went day-gaming three times with wings I know from the Osaka Crew, and had great fun doing it. I look forward to every sarging session, and I feel completely confident that if I see a girl that looks really awesome to me, I have a big chance that I can build an awesome (sexual) connection with her and can get in a great relationship with her. (if she's lucky)

I have had four situations in which the girl was open for a 'free' relationship with me, and of those I now have one regular and one girl I REALLY like that sadly has to permanently return to Korea next week. So basically only after two weeks, it's not really a challenge anymore to 'get laid', but now my challenge is to find girls that can bring quality to my life. I'm confident that this is only a matter of time. With the invaluable feedback from The Osaka Crew I get, I honestly feel myself getting sharper every single week. With this I don't just mean my 'skills', or however you want to call it. I really feel I'm improving the quality of myself as a person in parallel with the process of becoming a better Pick-up !ART!ist.