Pickup Asia Forums

Seoul Approach BootCamp September 2014

Golden Fox

The BootCamp revealed to me that I am actually a Super Hero. I have an unprecedented and unlimited power beyond my minds belief. I now possess the power to meet and attract extremely beautiful women into my life.

They say when a human being experiences an extremely dramatic, life changing event they have an out of body experience.

This is the best way I can explain the beginning of the bootcamp. (AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE).

RedPole Q doesn’t mess around. I signed up because I wanted to better be able to approach beautiful women and that’s exactly what happened. The first night I was continually pushed ( literally pushed ) to speak to beautiful women. I couldn’t do it at first! I begged and pleaeded for them to leave me alone and give me a break. But NO! I was thrust into more and more girls, forced to chat with them.

I know sounds terrible right!?! Actually it was great. But I had so much overwhelming anxiety.

Thus the OUT OF BODY experience. I just started to let go of my fears and began to approach. I felt like I was watching myself talk to super hot girls. It was me but it wasn’t me. The girls were doing something I didn’t expect. They were laughing and responding super well. I thought they would run away or hate me or just ignore me. The majority of girls though just talked with me and were relaxed.

This was a huge realization for me. If I could talk to hot girls that I thought were out of my league and they respond well… maybe they are not actually out of my league. MAYBE I have just been limiting myself all this time.

As we were taking time to DEBRIEF on the first night we were chilling at a pizza joint. A girl called me over and while she sat on her boyfriends lap we started talking. Her friend was talking to my buddy also taking the bootcamp. We talked about travel, started laughing and I leaned in and started kissing her and touching her chest. AND she was one of the hottest girls Ive ever spoken too.

REMEMBER she was on her boyfriends LAP.

He noticed something was going on and said something. I just gave her my business card and went inside to finish the debrief. Well that’s wasn’t good enough for her so she came into the restaurant and started kissing me inside. It was AMAZING. I put her number in my phone and then her friend came and pulled her away.

A great way to end my first night.

The next big step was Day Game. I was certain that every attempt would fail. How could day game work? Its impossible. Girls don’t like to be approached by guys during the day. They are doing stuff. But I signed up for the class so I was stuck.

I approached a couple girls and asked them “Where a Western Restaurant was in the area”? All of them spoke perfect English and were super keen. The one brought me with her to meet her friend and then grabbed a quick coffee with me. It was insane. Again – OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE. Am I doing this? I couldn’t believe it.

Of course not every approach was perfect. A couple girls were so surprised they screamed. Some just ignored me and a couple just said NO!

Ouch. But it actually wasn’t that big of a deal.

Because after approaching some girls you only focus on the really good ones. Some girls instantly had chemistry with me. Some girls didn’t but I warmed them up.

Whenever I felt down because of a bad interaction, RedpoleQ would always reframe the situation and encourage me to be positive. He challenged me but also supported me throughout. There is no question that each hour in the bootcamp infield my skills were growing.

I give REDPOLE Q's Bootcamp Class a 12 out of 10. I have hotter girls in my life and I'm much happier. I have met a community of REDPOLEQ's Alumni and we weekly go out and approach girls together and it is awesome.

Some of my friends thought that it was crazy that I would spend so much on a seminar to meet women but its so much more than that.

It is easily one of the best investments I have made in my life thus this far.