Pickup Asia Forums

Everything 4 us's Beijing Bootcamp Fr( April 2016)

Guest Everything 4 us

And if you don't know now you know

Hello gents and connoisseurs of all things made of sweet nectar. Last year I took a boot camp with Kane Vast aka Mr, Bang, Aka bang or ball Aka of all things banging.

Before the camp I was very paranoid and ashamed to be known or let know what I was learning to improve.

I would be afraid to say "Hello" or spark up a conversation before being spoken to. I had planned a trip with another company , but didn't like the way that I was being treated, so I started to think of the programs that I've purchased in the passed were fully relevant to Asian/Chinese woman.

Plan B

I went on youtube to search for an instructor based in China, and could only find videos of a slick bald headed dude dressed up on in suits (Yes, in suits) crushing it, so I made a notepad in my computer and wrote down

"Kane Vast"

"It feels like the first time, it feels like the very first time"

I first met Kane at a mall. I told him I would only be able to Daygame and he was totally cool with that. My goal was to be better at communication for business and life, and that it would all come to me fast(wrong).

Day One

Day one was pretty intense. We debriefed inside a mall. Kane answered all of my questions and gave me some pointers. I was nervous and begin to make excuses not to game inside of the mall. We stepped outside and my first approach was a passerby, and that's just what it was, haha. I moved onto a girl sitting on a public bench and gotten the "I don't understand" go away routine.

After the bench blowout, in a low voice I approached a girl who was walking by . Kane quickly called me out on that and called the girl back, and began to tell her loud and clear that I thought she was cute. Man was I blushing and totally embarrassed.

I already thought that I had blown it and had prepared to move on to the next open, but what Kane showed me was the mistakes that I was making ,and what I learned was that it's truly never over until it's over. After the first day I was totally exhausted . Kane went all out for me, because he became sick from walking so much on a hot sizzling summer day.

I pussied out and truly felt walking around everywhere would help me more than staying just staying in one place. Maybe I felt so strange about anyone knowing or smelling my burnouts, haha.

We moved on to a university, which was a little crazy. Right out the gate Kane had me approaching.

The girl at the gate was on a business trip with her co-worker. We walked with them for awhile. Kane was already showing me how to use kino! They were going the opposite direction, and soon after I got a wechat from a random college girl doing nothing.

After Kane pushed me to run after an approach which would be my first tall, attractive looking girl. I opened with "do you know where", Kane took a picture of the set to highlight the thing that I was doing wrong in my body language. I made a mental note to correct it while being shocked of seeing how truly tall she was compared to me..

Oh I've been found out !

Next we moved onto a cafe and I spotted a girl with a yellow bicycle, now this was a bookworm, clever , English leaner. She was put promoting an event . While we were talking she had overheard Kane giving me some pointers ,and also saw Kane chatting it up with a blond white girl(ahaha, good times).

This is what's so awesome about Kane's training, the game is always on for his students, no excuses if a girl or anyone overhears or suspects something.

Later on Kane showed me how to stop a girl wearing headphones , and how to increase a girls body heat(I saw another awesome way later on)with a girl that was on her way to work.

This was amazing because later on Kane showed me how she responded in his text, and it truly made her day.

And so on.........

The following meet ups were done to accommodate my schedule. Kane will go all out for you if you put in the effort.

A lot of the sets I had to open 100% up on my own, no hand holding, but he would assist me after I showed effort with past sets. I recall opening a three set , Kane came in in a short while later and talked to one, while I handled the other two girls. I was learning and using the tactics he taught me for groups and winging.

Of course I got the wechat! I had to leave early, but i didn't fully follow through on my promise of opening all the way to the subway. It's not like I had intended to do so, but the heat and bullshit was shredding off me.

Once on our way back we opened two Koreans on their way to eat. I used the body heat raise /Kino escalation tactic Kane had demonstrated at the end of the first day. .It gave me a real good close.

Kane's bootcamp gave me all the tools that I needed to be out on my own or with wing. I must say these tools were learned in real time. Kane would tell me or show me them during sets, and if I had needed more help he would tell or show me how correctly to properly use the technique.

Kane has a psychological approach to helping you be who you want to be. Be prepared to reflect and ask yourself deep questions. After everyday Kane would help me with wechat text, and he was always hands on.

In Kane & Pole we trust.

Pickup Asia is hands on like a yo-yo, and will help guide you to show what's acceptable with Asian godesses.

A lot of werstern style appraoching doesn't work. To be fair the other companies that come through Hong Kong for 3days 1-3 timesa year truly don't have the expereince to tell you what to do, and how to apprach Chinese women in English and Chinese

Ok so there you have it. This was done a year ago. So my next report will have follow up.. It will detail and highlight how an where my journey is, and pretty much came full circle.

Scream Phoenix (Resurrection)... coming soon

And if you don't know now you know

Hello gents and connoisseurs of all things made of sweet nectar. Last year I took a boot camp with Kane Vast aka Mr, Bang, Aka bang or ball Aka of all things banging.

Actually you did private training, the format of which is different from the bootcamp, your enthusiasm is appreciated though.

Plan B

I went on youtube to search for an instructor based in China, and could only find videos of a slick bald headed dude dressed up on in suits (Yes, in suits) crushing it, so I made a notepad in my computer and wrote down

"Kane Vast"

haha, yeah, I remember our first time meeting up and discussing this.

"It feels like the first time, it feels like the very first time"

I first met Kane at a mall. I told him I would only be able to Daygame and he was totally cool with that. My goal was to be better at communication for business and life, and that it would all come to me fast(wrong).

Everyone progresses at somewhat different paces as everyone starts in different places, as long as you're practicing consistently, you're winning.

Day One

Day one was pretty intense. We debriefed inside a mall. Kane answered all of my questions and gave me some pointers. I was nervous and begin to make excuses not to game inside of the mall. We stepped outside and my first approach was a passerby, and that's just what it was, haha. I moved onto a girl sitting on a public bench and gotten the "I don't understand" go away routine.

After the bench blowout, in a low voice I approached a girl who was walking by . Kane quickly called me out on that and called the girl back, and began to tell her loud and clear that I thought she was cute. Man was I blushing and totally embarrassed.

Yeah basically when someone is uncomfortable, they're giving off signals that may make others uncomfortable, especially if you're assuming you're gonna get rejected.

I already thought that I had blown it and had prepared to move on to the next open, but what Kane showed me was the mistakes that I was making ,and what I learned was that it's truly never over until it's over. After the first day I was totally exhausted . Kane went all out for me, because he became sick from walking so much on a hot sizzling summer day.

I pussied out and truly felt walking around everywhere would help me more than staying just staying in one place. Maybe I felt so strange about anyone knowing or smelling my burnouts, haha.

We moved on to a university, which was a little crazy. Right out the gate Kane had me approaching.

Yeah...people don't really care what others are doing most of the time, everyone's generally super focused on themselves.

The girl at the gate was on a business trip with her co-worker. We walked with them for awhile. Kane was already showing me how to use kino! They were going the opposite direction, and soon after I got a wechat from a random college girl doing nothing.

Random college girl - I remember this girl - dressed in a pink dress, she was nice.

After Kane pushed me to run after an approach which would be my first tall, attractive looking girl. I opened with "do you know where", Kane took a picture of the set to highlight the thing that I was doing wrong in my body language. I made a mental note to correct it while being shocked of seeing how truly tall she was compared to me..

Oh I've been found out !

:D

Next we moved onto a cafe and I spotted a girl with a yellow bicycle, now this was a bookworm, clever , English leaner. She was put promoting an event . While we were talking she had overheard Kane giving me some pointers ,and also saw Kane chatting it up with a blond white girl(ahaha, good times).

This is what's so awesome about Kane's training, the game is always on for his students, no excuses if a girl or anyone overhears or suspects something.

Later on Kane showed me how to stop a girl wearing headphones , and how to increase a girls body heat(I saw another awesome way later on)with a girl that was on her way to work.

This was amazing because later on Kane showed me how she responded in his text, and it truly made her day.

Yeah, girls usually find pick up to be interesting and don't freak out, unless they are crazy american feminazi's.

And so on.........

The following meet ups were done to accommodate my schedule. Kane will go all out for you if you put in the effort.

A lot of the sets I had to open 100% up on my own, no hand holding, but he would assist me after I showed effort with past sets. I recall opening a three set , Kane came in in a short while later and talked to one, while I handled the other two girls. I was learning and using the tactics he taught me for groups and winging.

Of course I got the wechat! I had to leave early, but i didn't fully follow through on my promise of opening all the way to the subway. It's not like I had intended to do so, but the heat and bullshit was shredding off me.

Always find ur limit and then work to push it a little further, when u can.

Once on our way back we opened two Koreans on their way to eat. I used the body heat raise /Kino escalation tactic Kane had demonstrated at the end of the first day. .It gave me a real good close.

Body heat raise? I think you mean Buying Temperature Spike?

Kane's bootcamp gave me all the tools that I needed to be out on my own or with wing. I must say these tools were learned in real time. Kane would tell me or show me them during sets, and if I had needed more help he would tell or show me how correctly to properly use the technique.

Kane has a psychological approach to helping you be who you want to be. Be prepared to reflect and ask yourself deep questions. After everyday Kane would help me with wechat text, and he was always hands on.

:D

In Kane & Pole we trust.

Pickup Asia is hands on like a yo-yo, and will help guide you to show what's acceptable with Asian godesses.

A lot of werstern style appraoching doesn't work. To be fair the other companies that come through Hong Kong for 3days 1-3 timesa year truly don't have the expereince to tell you what to do, and how to apprach Chinese women in English and Chinese

Ok so there you have it. This was done a year ago. So my next report will have follow up.. It will detail and highlight how an where my journey is, and pretty much came full circle.

Scream Phoenix (Resurrection)... coming soon

Sounds like a quote from fight club :D.

Ideally add:

5 Things I did will

5 Things I will do better

5 Realizations I had

• 1 month later...

5 Things I did will

You meant well? I'm not sure

5 Things I will do better

Apporach more

Make stronger eye contact

Know I'm a vaued person that has a lot vaule to offer

Learn and improve how to smile more

Make more friends

5 Realizations I had

People rarely care if or notice your appraoching women

It's mostly just all in your head

A high ratio of people will hear you out first

Field reports are very important

it's ok to sare and be apart of a community of other people trying to improve themselves