Pickup Asia Forums

FR: Nov 30- Dec 2

jeremy

Nov 30: Starbucks

HB 7: Did a cellphone opener and somehow started talking. Had RedpoleQ on my ass to get me to move from the opposite side of the table to right up against her doing some indirect kinos (Thanks alot man!).

Was on a time constraint but # closed with kiss on the forehead.

Muse

pocket HB 6: Had sniper as my wing for this one, tried to go for some kino in the small room, didn't have enough room to maneuver since she was kinda leaning back in the corner. I should have leaned back more and let her come to me instead. Lost interest very soon and ejected while sniper is going for his long ass #close haha, j/p ma bad for leaving the obstacle too soon =p

2 set HB 7: Had sniper as my wing again, did kino properly but I definitely could have done more to keep her attention on me for she would attend to her friend's conversation from time to time. Sniper was playing obstacle game so I ejected shortly after.

2 set HB 8: bleached hair japanese, winged with sniper again, fucked up relationship with some other guy they were with. Ejected soon afterwards.

3 set HB 6: Asked them what drink is good here then the girls ran away, lol.

Roppongi hills

3 set HB 5: Had Renaissance AI me in with Bachata. Kino was good, her jacket was kinda thick so next time i'll try going underneath her jacket. her friend was taking her sweet ass time to eat so her friends didn't want to bounce. Ejected soon afterwards.

2 set HB 5: Opened with the "Hi" opener. Practised my structure here in general bascically while escalating the kino. Had no interest in the girl whatsoever but wanted to see how much bullshit I can spew out in one set. Bounced them to maybe 3 different places and then got her to kiss me on the cheek.

2 set HB 11: I would like to take this time to thank Allusion for pushing me into this. Basically just walked up to them, both were texting on the phone, and I used the "Hi, you girls seem to be busy, but you girls are cute." Then they basically just stared at me for like 6 sec, I think they were in total shock haha. Forgot how I continued but I made my best effort to start kinoing both of them as soon as possible. After bringing in mark in, I was talking to the HB11, when her phone started ringing, but we kept on talking and she didn't pick up. I finally asked what that sound was (I honestly thought she was listening to music, she had a pretty cool j-pop song for her ringtone haha) then she was like oh someone is calling me. then she walks away for a bit to do her shit while I chilled out. I should have went back to mark and perhaps DHV him more to her friend.

After my target came back, we talked for a bit more, they were going to a movie or some shit so they started bouncing. and THANK YOU again to allusion for getting me and mark to chase after them. Started talking to target again, midway through someone calls again, but she didn't pick up. I motioned her to pick up the phone and she did, and she basically just told the person that she's busy and she'll call back then hanged up right away, a good IOI i think. Was successful at time-briding and also did my first spin on her, definitely a happy ending =)

Ageha:

2 set HB 7: saw some girls that just came into the club, opened them maybe 10 seconds after they've sat down. Went with the "Hi, you girls are cute" opener. AIed sniper in and was able to bounce them to food place. Proceeded with the sarge, did good isolation to get her to come with me to the pool, and then to the second floor near the secluded area. Managed to make out for 20 min, then I wanted to come back to start new sets, didn't bother for a close when she seems reluctant to give me her number or email.

HB 6: Some crazy ass girl that looks like she's 13, probably ADD. Used a direct opener and said her hat was cute. had kino going but she tricked me into buying her curry (Still half-AFC). ejected when I decided I wasn't going to fool around with a 13 year old. Got introduced to her friends, practised mainly being an AMOG for it was a mixed group, but lost interest afterwards.

2 set HB 9: Used a direct opener "what's that fur on your shoes, it's cute". She was fucking hot and reminded me of boa, too bad I think she's clinically insane. She was like running around the food place to try to hide from me when I tried to take her cowboy hat, then she would come back and repeat. AIed curiosity in soonafter, bounced them to the pool but it seemed like they were just going wherever I want, ejected soon afterwards.

2 set HB 9: Direct opener "Hi, you girls are cute." was in the loud lounge area, had kino going well and was able to move them the bar area shortly after for a more quiet place. AIed Renaissance in, did a spin on my girl and proceeded to isolation. On the way there she was like "hey you are thinking bad thoughts aren't you". I just said "no way! I'm a really nice person" in the most sarcastic way possible. Next time I'll just admit it. Went to second floor again did some massive kino, time bridged her, not sure how solid it was cuz her friend came to find her while I was still time-bridging and her friend was just chillin there waiting for her.

2 set HB 9: friend passed out sitting and sitting along the walls. As soon as the guy beside her left, I went and sat down right away and started talking. Her english wasn't that good so I had a hard time qualifying. Funny thing that happened though was some random Japanese dude came up to her passed out friend and asked if she can go for a drink with him, then her friend went lol. At the same time I was giving the J-guy thumbs up and he winked at me lol. Proceeded to a time-bridge, not sure how solid because her schedule is packed. Spinned-closed. lol

Sunday Starbucks:

3 set HB 6: sister set. Able to bounce them but really lost interest afterwards while we were waiting in line for KK. Good exp to see how much I can plow.

HB 7: Opened with korean bbq opener, didn't proceed enough with the sarge so turned into a normal conversation. ejected soon afterwards.

HB 8: A woman at least 33 (I like mature women), was waiting for her boyfriend, ignored her and continued with the sarge until the guy showed up. When he showed up my hand was around her waist, nor did I attempt to remove it when he arrived haha, he was standing so far away too, and I just gave him a casual wave with my other hand and an energetic hi. They didn't really leave until I said hey it was great talking to you, remember to tell your boyfriend not to let you wait in the cold next time. then she slowly started away, seems like she wanted to stay haha. Good practise on single sets.

2 set HB 6: Random location opener, they were hooked pretty easily. Tried to bounce later but they were going somewhere. Should have started another set before they even left haha.

4 set HB 7.5: KBBQ opener, AIed in ppl as soon as possible. Kino went extremely well, hand was around her waist and holding her hand with the other. Had some really bad logistic issues again, turns out they were all sisters and going to work. Perhaps I should have pushed this more.

This weekend was crazy.