Pickup Asia Forums

TOC Bootcamp: Nov 30 - Dec 2

rOcKsTAr

Friday: Met with everybody at TGIF in Roppongi. My apprehension left immediately when I arrived and noticed that everybody there was just a normal shmoe like me and not brad fucking pitt

Kidd44 noticed the way I was presenting myself when I spoke, and his comments on body language and rate of speech were right on. I was only there 5 fucking minutes and I already learned productive shit.

We bopped over to Muse - everything seemed to happen pretty fast - one of the first sarges was with a 3-set, who were sitting against the wall. I think Mark opened them (correct me if I'm wrong) and I came in 2nd. I started sarging some HB7 and it went better than I expected. I did the palm reading, and that went over well. We talked about other shit, and I got sort of off track, and I don't think I kino'd much at all. With all the shit in my head from what I learned at TGIF, it was hard to remember wtf to do. All 3 got up and took off.

Hit a 2-set. I was wingman, again for Mark. The chick I was with was not worth rating. I did the palm reading again and started to Kino a bit, but she kept pulling away (but not leaving). I tried the cube on her, but it was pretty tough because I couldn't remember the fucking thing at all, and her english wasn't so hot. Eventually they left, and I remember saying to somebody "i didn't like her anyway" - and she heard me...lol

The third sarge I remember was with another 2 at the bar. This one went really well for me. Mark opened this one again and the girl I was talking to was a short little HB7 - we hit it off really well, and it was easier for me to be dominant and Kino because she was about 4 inches shorter than me. I did the palm reading, and was increasing the kino. I tried to do a little push pull, too - like saying "i like you, you're cute", while pushing her away from me. Things started going a little stale, because I couldn't think of what the fuck to say, and eventually both her and her friend left.

I got @/number close from one HB5. She would have been higher, but she was a little pudgy. Very cute face though. I was very aggressive, dominant with her (thanks, Allusion!) - and basically just grabbed her arm and brought her to a couch and we did the cube. At this point in the night I was just reading my routine stack right in front of them, which redpole said to do, and amazingly enough, it worked fine. When she tried looking at it, i just pulled it away, smiled at her and said "himitsu desu" - anyway, the cube went ok, i got her info, and we all had to jet. We kissed eachother on the cheek also. Does that count as a kiss close? I guess it's sort of a half-assed one - i dunno

There were other sarges Friday night, but most were blow outs.

Saturday night at ageha:

it was much tougher here for me - lots of blow outs. One was very keen, thanks to allusion helping me spin her around into my arms. I did the palm reading on her, and did the marriage routine, and was using LOTS of kino - she was down with it, and things went well. I got a #close and she took off with her friends. HB7, 28yrs old.

I saw some other fucking gaijin outside by the pool, talking to about 4 young j-girls. Allusion told me to go in and introduce myself to the gaijin, ask how they knew eachother, and go from there. I did exactly that, found out that he just met them about 5 minutes earlier, then I introduced myself to all the girls, did the palm reading on one, and that guy was immediately lost in the shuffle. fucking ruled. they were really flaky and giddy, and they all took off after about 10 minutes.

I got some chick outside to feed me soup, which was cool. I opened a 2 set and brought someone in as a wingman, but I can't remember who it was. I did the palm reading, asked them what drymon's favorite food was, and that really opened them up. The bad girl was an HB7, and she was 22 and said "i think you're too old for me" - I sat next to her and kino'd her a lot, but the too old comment threw me for a loop. After I mentioned this to allusion, he said "she said that because she's attracted to you - if she wasn't, she wouldn't be thinking that shit" - and of course he was right - if I played it different, something more could have turned out from that, but they eventually took off.

Sunday Starbucks: I really felt in my element in the day game. I'm used to coffee houses much more than clubs, and the one major adjustment I need to make is to learn how to kino more during the day. I approached a 1-set, which turned out to be a sister 3-set. Azn Stallion and Renaissance and I bounced them to Krispy Kreme, and Azn Stallion and I swapped bad girls. Redpole asked me after "did you ask them before you did it?" and the answer was "no". I guess that's probably a good idea, but I'm not really sure how to ask it: "I'd much rather fuck your sister than you, mind if I talk to her instead?" - hehe - I got bored with the sisters, but it was good to do a bounce.

I opened a 2set, which happened to be a mom and her daughter, who was probably about 13. I made them laugh a lot, and they gave me a free donut.

There was a 3set that taught me a lot about paying attention to the "ugly one". I was kinoing this HB7, and I had one wingman kinoing her friend, and things were going REALLY well for me - this one was all smiles and hanging on my everyfuckingword (did the palm reading, asked about drymon, lots of poking, prodding, teasing) - but their fat friend was feeling left out (which she was) and basically got up with a sour look on her face and they all followed. Always pay extra attention to the ugly one! *sigh*

I sat at a table with 2 koreans, one chick (maybe HB5) and her friend. I didn't do much Kino, only a a few touches here and there (so to speak), but I definitely made her laugh a lot and raised her BT - she almost choked on her fucking coffee. She gave me her card (I didn't ask for it), and they took off.

I opened on a HB5 (would be higher, but too chubby) who was waiting for some other dude who apparently just blew her off. Her english was solid, so I did the palm reading and the cube on her, as well as the marriage routine. I #/@closed on her (another kiss on the cheek, too) and made a time to go shopping in harajuku on sunday for my niece (x-mas present) - i fucked it up though, because i didn't get a time. I tried calling her later, but she didn't answer, then the phone rang back and it was some dude talking to me in japanese - i dunno wtf it was - maybe it was her buddy who finally showed up -

anyway, the weekend rocked - i mean, at the risk of sounding melodramatic, it really changed my life. I could see the attraction in the girls that I was kinoing, and that they were totally into it, and into me. It was a huge confidence boost, and the whole experience fucking ruled. Of course, there were lots of blow-outs, but fucking hell, more often than not I got a good response - it's just a matter of sarging every day and getting better at this.

I have sarged the past few days, at Starbucks, the train, and McD's - (maybe 2 a day), but I'll write about those later - i've been taking notes after every sarge to record wtf i'm doing right and wrong.

I'm looking forward to this weekend -

r0cksTaR

• 4 weeks later...