Pickup Asia Forums

She was so sweet I thought she was working

Mysticmuseflyer

Hopefully, I will have a more positive report soon. But I thought this was important to post.

I went to a bar in Beijing called the Swing. Often there are cute girls there who are interested in foreigners. Most of the time it is easier at this bar.

Of course, it doesn't attract the young 20+ hotties but often girls in there 30's who are cute.

I walked in and sat at the bar. I didn't even notice the girl next to me on the left who was facing away from me. Suddeny she turned towards me.

"Cheers!" she said I responded. I noticed she was very good at English right away. She was very sweet and cute. I praised her on her English ability and "high five"d her. I asked her where she was from because she had a unique accent. I found out she is from Inner Mongolia.

Maybe they Inner Mongolian girls are a little sweeter and more approachable, as I only met one other girl from Inner Mongolia who was also sweet. But this girl was even sweeter. She started asking me questions about why I was in Beijing. I told her I was a professor here and she praised me "Cool!" she said. "Your English is pretty good too!" she said. I laughed and touched her arm and held on for a few seconds. She did not move.

At about this time I became suspicious. I remember at my boot camp that there was this girl who was very sweet to me and who also had approached me. Kane pointed out that she was probably working. He said that very few girls will approach first. He said "Go ahead and ask her!" I did ask her and found out she was indeed working.

So, since this girl at The Swing said Cheers first and was so sweet, I started to think she was working. I didn't want to ask her because I still wasn't sure and that certainly would ruin any chances. So I ruined any chances anyway by pulling back. I turned toward the bar and was just somewhat distant. Then I wondered again and reengaged but he was not engaging. I was there about 10 minutes before I reengaged. Then shortly after I attempted to reengaged, she got up. She said god-bye to me and she and here friend walked out. I watched another guy walk outside and Engage with her and get her number. When he came back I listened to him tell his buddy about getting her number. I am 95% sure that she wasn't working. Maybe I need another strategy to check out if someone is working without asking and without guessing and pulling back.

She was one of my best first 5 minutes of interaction.

Hopefully, I will have a more positive report soon. But I thought this was important to post.

I went to a bar in Beijing called the Swing. Often there are cute girls there who are interested in foreigners. Most of the time it is easier at this bar.

Of course, it doesn't attract the young 20+ hotties but often girls in there 30's who are cute.

I walked in and sat at the bar. I didn't even notice the girl next to me on the left who was facing away from me. Suddeny she turned towards me.

"Cheers!" she said I responded. I noticed she was very good at English right away. She was very sweet and cute. I praised her on her English ability and "high five"d her. I asked her where she was from because she had a unique accent. I found out she is from Inner Mongolia.

If you're being opened by girls, you're definitely waiting too long, as they're gonna be standing around waiting for u to open, you did a decent follow on, you should be more proactive though.

You can always just open girls by telling them they look like they're from x country, they will correct you or say 'how did you know'

Maybe they Inner Mongolian girls are a little sweeter and more approachable, as I only met one other girl from Inner Mongolia who was also sweet. But this girl was even sweeter. She started asking me questions about why I was in Beijing. I told her I was a professor here and she praised me "Cool!" she said. "Your English is pretty good too!" she said. I laughed and touched her arm and held on for a few seconds. She did not move.

At about this time I became suspicious. I remember at my boot camp that there was this girl who was very sweet to me and who also had approached me. Kane pointed out that she was probably working. He said that very few girls will approach first. He said "Go ahead and ask her!" I did ask her and found out she was indeed working.

Yeah, so again this is why you opening is better, most working girls will make it pretty clear from the get go, so you'll save time, in this case it's really hard to know.

So, since this girl at The Swing said Cheers first and was so sweet, I started to think she was working. I didn't want to ask her because I still wasn't sure and that certainly would ruin any chances. So I ruined any chances anyway by pulling back. I turned toward the bar and was just somewhat distant. Then I wondered again and reengaged but he was not engaging. I was there about 10 minutes before I reengaged. Then shortly after I attempted to reengaged, she got up. She said god-bye to me and she and here friend walked out. I watched another guy walk outside and Engage with her and get her number. When he came back I listened to him tell his buddy about getting her number. I am 95% sure that she wasn't working. Maybe I need another strategy to check out if someone is working without asking and without guessing and pulling back.

She was one of my best first 5 minutes of interaction.

It's very likely she wasn't a working girl, as a working girl would have follow up with that dude when he approached her and tried to make some money.

You did well but in the end were afraid to take the risk, which lead to you getting no tangible result, beyond the useful reference experience (which is good though).

I think you just need to run game on the girls, ask what their job is, who they're with at the bar.

Asking those two questions usually will figure it out as working girls will usually answer something weird about being at work now, who they're with - working girls are generally with other working girls, who give people wayyyyyyy more attention and compliance than you would normally expect.

Another option is trying to move the girl to another venue - working girls are there to get ur money, so if ur trying to bounce them to other places, they will usually start asking you about money.

Again, pls add the

Things I did well

Things I will do better

Realizations

Good job on writing these field reports - it's fantastic as I can give you more and more detailed feedback, the more detail you can provide the better.

Keep up the good work!