Pickup Asia Forums

Botcamp Shanghai

The bootcamp I hd was with Kane and was really intensive. I was constantly challenged.

I was able to pick up girls a little before but i realized there was a lot i need to improve. One thing I did was eject a lot after a certain point but no I try to test my comfort levels and stay in so I can practice other things more and more. This is quite important if you want to get good.

Dressing well is another rthing I thought I was doing good but it turns out I have a lot to learn actually. Kane gave me some fashion advice. After the bootcamp I changed my appearance and girls have been responding to me a lot more. I dress much more formally.

I didnt realize that joking raised my attraction levels for one thing. So now I have learned to tease girls a lot more.

One girl I had to approach at peoples square was very untalkative but I found that u just have to keep talking to these girls and joking with them and after a long time they open up

I learned the amount of kino i am giving the girls should be more than i was giving and that I shouldn’t pull away the kino at all unless shes resisting.

More stuff i learned was about how to build comfort ans attraction through stories by conveying certain beliefs or ideas. You can also use stories to overcome LMR.

I was forced to approach girls constantly and build upon what I learned.

The whole experience was fun and a challenge. I have been on 15 dates in 2 weeks. Its been insane.

• 2 weeks later...