Pickup Asia Forums

Bootcamp FR: Stuntman. - Osaka 07, Sat. April 21

Allusion

Four of us met Redpole Q and Allusion at Starbucks in Hep 5 on Saturday afternoon. Harland and Gary had been out Friday night learning game, but it was Dave and I's first time.

We opened a 4 set at the table next to us, one HB9, 2 HB 8's, and 1 HB 7, for practice. I don't believe anyone got numbers because we ejected and went to another cafe. There, Gary and Harland opened other tables and Gary and I opened 3 different groups that numbered 2 to 4 at the table next to us without any success. After awhile there, we returned to Starbucks to meet Kid44.

While waiting, Redpole Q had me open a HB7 in line and I got her number. Kid44 then took us to a "Sushi Party" (the "Sushi" turned out to be Hot Dogs, but we didn't come to eat) in Shinsaibashi. The party was small, about 30(?) people, half of which were women. When we walked in, all the attention shifted to us. A very large Polish women immediately tried to game Gary and I, we politely left her and moved to another group.

A HB9 African American lady seemed interested when I opened with her, but she was strange and I ejected and went downstairs. I was talking no more than a minute with Harland, when a HB8 taps me on the shoulder and opens me. After a few minutes, she starts touching me in various places and I touch her back. We were then joined by a guy who was either gay or jealous, I couldn't figure it out. The girl proceeds to tell me she has a boyfriend at which I pushed her away playfully and told her "Why are you wasting my time?" and I went back upstairs.

I opened up a 2 set, a HB 7 and a HB5. Neither spoke enough English, so I moved over to a large group in the corner. After a couple of minutes of listening to see where the conversation was going, I was tapped on the shoulder by our host. " This lovely lady would like to meet you", he said. Lovely was a good description. She was a HB9 and looked like a 20 year old copy of the actress Koyuki from the movie "The Last Samurai". She was eager to qualify herself. I quickly got her number and set up a movie date next week. While I was talking to her, the HB8 with the boyfriend came up behind me and started grabbing and touching me again. I asked Kid44 to distract the HB9 and I got the number from the HB8 and told her if we went out she better not waste my time. She gave me a seductive look and said" Never".

The party was almost over and we were suppose to meet Redpole Q and Allusion at the cafe to go to a club, otherwise I know I could have bounced one of them to the club. I also didn't want to have to deal with keeping them entertained while I was learning. Ten minutes before the party ended, a HB10 model showed up. I opened her and closed with her number in 5 minutes, I was amazed! She had a strange feeling to her, so I don't know if I'll contact her. We went to the cafe, said goodbye to Kid44 and went to Club Pure.

I didn't have much luck there. I did open a 2 set with a HB7 and HB4. My good friend Allusion (If you had seen this girl you would understand why I call him a good friend, she was very nice though to her credit), kept the HB4 busy while I number closed with the 7. I bounced them to the dance floor for a couple of songs, and ejected. After this, I opened a HB8 dancer from USJ, but she was too drunk. After that, I tried opening a lot of sets, but no success. We then went to the cafe to debrief, we were all exhausted.

I truly recommend taking the boot camp. Redpole Q and Allusion are true PUA's and show you how you can be with practice. These guys will push you into situations you won't like, and you may dislike them for that. But later, you will thank them because you will see how much you have grown. Think of this as an investment in your future. The confidence you gain will help you not only with women, but life itself.