Pickup Asia Forums

6/20 - 6/22 Fieldreport

NewLight

If you have read Don's post - I am the dark guy. And I knew it.

I took a lot of energy from all you guys on Thursday and Friday. By now I hope that I may have given some of that back during Saturday and Sunday.

I posted my field reports on my blog. So I will just include them here - and then add some things I want to say.

Bootcamp - Day 1

Let me summarize what just happened...

"WTF"?

Seriously now, at the end of the night I was beginning to get both scared of how much those guys knew, myself and the fact that I had definitely spent to many years of my life not knowing about this.

Advancing from the first set I was kicked into (which failed with great discomfort) to the state during the end of the night where things just seemed to work without thinking... it feels like something that couldn't be accomplished during a night. At several times my stress levels advanced far enough to normally make me go run and hide. But the coaches would kick me right back in. Even in sets where I was sure all was lost. They would tell me "so? Then really crash them?" That had two interesting effects. It gave me a feeling of how things work and it slowly decreased the natural discomfort when getting shot down.

My favorite part about this was opening, attracting and qualifying an 8 pretty instantly. At some point my coach would tell me to go for a kiss close. She refused with the words "I am getting married next week". Did it hurt? No. Did she walk away? No. She was still standing between my legs with my hands around her waist. Did it break the game? No. Great experience to make.

The most golden parts for me were dealing with body language, leaning back and instant Kinoing. By the beginning of the evening I was afraid to even touch anyone. There was this Hollywood-style image in my head predicting a slap to the face. However that never happened. Some girls told me to fuck off or just talk, but that is actually something amazingly neutral. If they don't want to play - hell, I can live with that. No big deal.

By the middle of the night I had gone from the "hot potato effect" to approaching a girl on the walkway, having her ignore me, keeping talking, grabbing her hand, pulling her back and putting her in a easy to maintain position with me locked in against the bar and her standing in between my feet. Did she kill me for this? No. She smiled, happily answered all my questions and started qualifying herself.

The nicest experience of the evening was when my coach pointed at a 3 set of rather attractive women. They were sitting rather packed with one guy already next to the nicest girl whom I'd consider a 9. At that point I would have normally just ignored them, but being robbed of another choice, I walked in, pushed her aside, pushed the guy aside, locked in, opened the set...

She was the best time I had during the evening, highest value and still extremely eager to qualify herself. Yesterday was not for Comfort Zone, but she would have been a sure game.

Still the most interesting part didn't come up until I was actually on my way home. I sat in one of the common 3-Slots of Tokyuu-Line. I was on the right side, with some other guy sitting on the left. A girl whom I'd consider a 8 but who clearly considered herself to be a 10 walked in and sat down between us taking up a lot of space. The guy moved over. My brain said the same thing. But interestingly, at the point when the brain declared

"Body, move over and make space"

the rather immediate answer from my body was

"Hell no. I am staying right here."

It is those small things that you can't learn alone. Just wire into your system. And it happened faster than I'd ever have expected.

I am off to day 2 now. Keep you posted.

Bootcamp - Day 2&3

What should I say.

Really, I am at a lack of words. This is not what usually happens to me. The last 24 hours have probably been more influential for me than the last couple of years of my life. And when I think back to Friday evening, it feels more like a lifetime away - not at all like 50 hours.

When I started out on this bootcamp, I had some game. I got laid enough to stay comfortable. But I never opened a 9 or a 10. I could feel my heart racing every time I just approached a girl and seeing a beautiful but bitchy looking girl on a train would hurt me deep down to the core. I wouldn't look people in the eyes, take lesser positions, disqualify myself and in the end even after the lay constantly be scared of loosing the girls. It was a world of fear. Fear of loss. And out of this fear I would make people around me scared. It is very easy with my job.

Now I may have had a few moments where my body was about to crack down to the pressure and stress. And there were definitely moments where I got shot down - either immediately or after a while. But I don't remember them. I know they were there, but they take up no notable space in my mind. They just don't matter. Neither does our short trip to Ageha where it just so turned out that they were having a gay party. Actually talking about this is one of the best comfort and sexual escalation routines I have now.

However what I remember are the sets I ran. I remember opening 9s and 10s out of nowhere and finding them sitting on my lap (or in one case rather laying there) less than 10 minutes later. I remember walking up to girls, who's sole sight would have usually disabled me for the evening, and opening them without even getting a feeling of stress. I remember getting time bridges in 10 minutes and having a girl take a day off work to meet me.

And possibly the most important thing about this - I didn't lie and I wasn't scared of the truth. If someone had told me that I could tell a girl about having 3 girlfriends and have her jumping and qualifying to be number 4, I would have called that person crazy. As a matter of fact, I did this several times.

We went through a lot of daygame and nightgame practice which continuously got better. The coaches kept throwing me right into sets and sometimes into same sets again. Probably the best moment of the entire bootcamp was when I had just timebridged a girl, said goodbye and had her walk away. At this moment RedpoleQ jumped up to me and told me to call her right now telling her to come back. I never thought this would work. But still I took my cellphone and rang her. I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say, so I just said "come back here" and hung up. About 15 seconds later I could see her happily running around the corner. "I messed up saying goodbye to you before", bent down, hugged her, gestured her to kiss my cheek. She did.

I was able to build high levels of compliance rather quickly. To quote Don on this "I couldn't find you at the venue, because there was a girl sitting on your lap". Also bailing out other guys was really easy. I went and used it as a force framing example and bouncing technique later on. After opening a girl and heavily KINOing her for a few minutes there would always be a couple of guys eying her. Just pulled her closer "How does it feel, to be stared at by all those guys? Pretty bad, right?" "Yeah!"

I had my frame set, pulled her closer and said "don't worry". I waited a second while having her look at the guys and then said "Ok, you are still uncomfortable with them. Let's sit down over there."

There were masses of things like these that I learned. Be it how to Kino her lips after less than 2 minutes, qualify her heavily or use physical flow to get her compliance.

This is amazing. And it changed my life. I am giving something to those girls that they need. They don't want to be bored. But they will settle for the boring guy. I can make their lives that breathtaking adventure full of beauty and light that they need. I make them happy and that helps me heal.

I am not clinging to girls anymore in fear of losing them. I am giving them whom I really am. And that makes them really happy. Actually this aura seems to grow over time. On day 1 I just noticed the girls who were looking utterly bored sitting next to the scared and boring boyfriends. By day three I could see them checking me out.

This is a very valuable lesson and it shines a light on many things in my past.

My success was rising incrementally while the anxiety and discomfort left. I feel steady now. I feel reborn, ready to take my life in a new direction. Ready to bring happiness and enjoyment and making this a better place. Giving girls the secure frames to be exactly the beautiful beings that they are. Making their and my lives great.

So let me sum things up with the favorite opener I started using on day three.

Hi. I am going to sarge you starting right now.

Hi. 俺は今からナンパする。

Just reading these reports now, I can see myself change over the short time. And I remember it. When I got home on Sunday evening I felt very neutral. I was back in my old setting, back in one of my old frames. But just feeling overwhelmed. I started oppressing it. I knew Kid44 had planted a mental bomb in my mind. He is the only person whom I can think of right now who is allowed to do that. I just didn't know when it would trigger. Didn't know when it would crush my dark frame that had gotten me again.

I layed down - exhausted from the previous days. But I couldn't sleep. Around 1:30 in the morning my cellphone rang. I got an E-Mail from one of the girls I had bridged. One whom I liked. Something positive indeed.

While reading it I was standing in the kitchen. I broke down to the floor and cried. I don't remember how long. I don't even remember when I cried last. I stood next to my grandfather's grave a couple of years ago without feeling anything. I was almost killed several times without being affected. That was the bomb. That's what shattered my old frames. I feel free now. I feel happy. And not scared anymore.

The last 4 years of my life had made me efficient. Efficient to a level where I could take whatever I wanted in the economical world. Efficient to a level that most people would litterally run and hide if I wanted them to. Efficient to a level where I described my 100% perfect lifestyle as being efficient.

During this bootcamp I started out the same way. But somewhere in between openings, qualifications and kino, that small light inside of me started burning again. I had forgotten it was there. Since then it has been burning brighter every hour. And by now it is igniting the people around me.

Don, you already said it. This is so much more than getting girls. This is about cutting the boundaries and frames that keep us down. It is about becoming who we want to be. And we get the girls as a sideeffect.

RedpoleQ - You told me all the models and showed them to me. You gave me the foundation for everything that happened and made it feel great.

Kid44 - Our communication was done without words. It has been a long time since I talked to someone of your kind with my shields down. And it helped me. That gave me back a part of my trust in mankind.

Renaissance - You set me up with sets that were exactly the 5% above my level that I could still creatively handle. Be it the girl who was getting married or the one locked between a guy and her friend. I owe most of my best sets to you.

Don - You pushed me in again and again. When my anxiety took over and I asked for a break, you would have me open the next set of girls just for the heck of it. This is how I got over the fear.

I will see you guys soon. On the streets, in the clubs, in Cafes and maybe in the Sexy-Guy-Sen in front of Ageha. I am looking forward to Sarging/Winging with you. And also with the rest of the tribe. I won't get out of the game any time soon. This bootcamp was just the very beginning. I got my light back. Now I have two birthdays.

Thanks guys.

Renaissance -> Yeah, that was a blast. I didn't get further than an unstable numberclose, but it was great being in the "real world" and still rolling. Before you depart, I will learn as much as I can from you. Opening the mixed 2/2 set was a great experience to make.

And once we put a little work into the Insta-Bounce-Karaoke sarge it could be an awesome method.