Pickup Asia Forums

Tattoo's trial by fire Bootcamp Nov. 2014.

Tattoo

Calling this one a "trial by fire" because the circumstances for me were pretty bad. I was dead sick, sore throat, dead tired, body aches, a real shit storm. What I needed to be doing was laying in bed all day and night. Instead I did the Approach bootcamp.

Friday:

Had our discussion and then went to Octagon. Pretty rough night for me in terms of physical well-being. RedpoleQ pushed me into many sets and was a big help in guiding me to adjust my approach. Not too many really hot girls, or people really. I did run a decent set with an Asian Russian girl who was hella cute but did not know where to take it....Winged Red in a good set with some top level girls, which was good for seeing him model how to run a set well and plow into a set that did not open easy.

Saturday:

After the days talk we did some coffee shop game. I have huge resistance to this-limiting belief: I am bothering them- and had fun breaking through it. tough though it was. After a few hours of street/underground/Cafe hunting we took a break and I tried to catch some sleep before the nights events.

Saturday night we went to Syndrome, which was off the hook. Early on I had a set with a seriously hot girl that was going well but fizzled. I wasn't kinoing hard enough is what I gathered. :( Did a bunch of approaches and continued to make small adjustments and focus on each new bottleneck. No love by the end of the night and my voice was shot. But good times all around.

Sunday was all Daygame. Street and cafe. Cafe is still hard for me, almost like that feeling you first get approaching girls when you are a noob. But much better results on Sunday. I got 4 # closes and am texting with three. Big lesson for the day was to recognize when a girl is keen and to not disqualify if English level seems low.

I have been in Game for a few years. A seasoned veteran. This might have worked against me, stuck in my ways, bad habits, etc, but I tenderized my mind and ego in preparation for the bootcamp. I was a soft piece of clay to be molded. I have reached a plateau with self learning and I want to get High value women and retain them as regulars much more often and consistently.

I feel much more powerful and in control with the new knowledge base I gained form the bootcamp. I really wish I had not been a cheap bastard and I had done the bootcamp two years ago. I might have been banging more top level girls more consistently and I know I would have had more time and energy to focus on my learning. Se la vie.

The biggest breakthroughs came for me in terms of what changes I needed to make to be Korea/Asia specific. Basically everything...But here is a list of things I need to improve:

BT Spike stack

Facial expressiveness

physical expressiveness (the more you look like a Kakao emoticon, the better)

Physically involving the girl

Kino-faster, stronger, harder

adjusting my idea of what keen looks like (if they are staying they are playing)

time bridging

instadating

Continuing in low English situations

Texting

So I am basically going to go back to basics and start with the BT spikes, and work through each aspect until I have the system perfected.

My biggest problem moving forward is motivation/lethargy. I have not texted the girls today and even though I asked a girl out yesterday I was hoping she would flake because I was tired (she did). I had time bridged HBredshirt for today, but again I am tired and just want to chill/go home/fuck off. I have another timebridge for tomorrow too. And Socrates is likely to want to go game in cafes today. But I am just like, I been at work all day, my brain wants a break. If I drink caffeine this time of day then I can't sleep, which makes me tired, and the cycle repeats itself. FML.

Anyways, looking forward to hunting and perfecting the craft with you guys!

Oh, And a special shout out to all the homies who came and gamed with us!!!! I don't know all your handles yet, but much love!!!

Sarge on brave soldiers!