Pickup Asia Forums

Approach Mastery Bootcamp- April 2015

The Animal

Well campers. It was a wild weekend in Seoul hanging out with RedpoleQ. Thanks again to all of you who came out. It was nice to meet you. Thanks again to F my BC Partner and wingman. I learned a lot this weekend. I had never done cold approach before. I got a lot of practice this weekend. The weekend started with a meeting in a coffee shop in Itaewon. I got to meet many of the alumni of the bootcamp who are running game in Seoul. They were a great bunch of guys. Redpole taught us what to say and do. It was great to have RedpoleQ tell me what to say in the beginning. Then we off to practice. We did a lot of practice. On Friday we went to a couple bars. First we went to Thursday Party. I opened one good set there. She was with two friends but they had abandoned her. I opened, bt spiked, and kinoed her. I didn’t bounce her or timebridge her. I tried to open another set of two but didn’t open in time. We also went to Glam in Itaewon. I fumbled around missing openings. I opened a couple two sets opening the girl but not opening her friend and it fell apart. Redpole was always there say what to do and say to start the set. He was even there to move my body when I wasn’t standing close enough. It was great. The Rock also was there be supportive and be my wingman at times. It was a lot of fun. I had never approached so many women in one night. After we did some nighttime street game. I didn’t think that women would be up for this after a night out, but I opened a two set and brought in my BC partner. It ended by the girls getting a phone call and leaving some guy that showed up.

On Saturday we went to MoneyBean in Gangnam. It was a great place. There were a lot of money women there. I did one set there. I hesitated sitting down because her bag was on the chair. She responded well to the opening. I talked to her for a while giving bt spikes. We had a lot in common. She was from Incheon. She only had an hour before an English class at a hagwon. I tried to timebridge her but she couldn’t meet next weekend because of an interview in Busan. I didn’t try to timebridge her for the next weekend or walk her out. Another lesson learned. Redpole always had answers how to improve the set. Things that I didn’t even think of.

Next we did some street game in front of Paris Croissant. I made many approach mistakes where the women moved past me before I had opened them. I got blown out a few times after opening. I had one good set with a girl who was waiting for her friend. I didn’t time bridge her before her friend came. I did open the friend and brought in my wingman or else he showed up. Both her and her friend ended up being models for department stores. They were about twenty years old. She was off to New York on Monday. Then she got a call and took off. I am still kicking myself about that one, but in the past I wouldn’t ever have approached her.

Saturday night we went to Octagon. This night Socrates came out and sarged with us. It was wild. There were a lot of people. I had been to club before but I never tried to open girls moving through. I think everyone in the club knew that. I got bumped around a lot. I made a lot of mistakes opening. I opened too late after they had passed. I didn’t get their attention well first. I got a lot of support from Redpole and Socrates. Thanks guys. I did open a three couple set well and brought in two wing men. It fell apart when one of her friends wanted to leave. I opened a two set well and brought in my wingman but I didn’t think she was interested even though she was giving me compliance by leaning in to hear some of my questions. Redpole even came in and covered the girls friend while I talked to her. I made a mistake of thinking she wasn’t interested and stopped talking. She left soon after. I opened one girl of a two without opening her friend and they left. I opened one girl of a two set and brought in my wingman without opening the second girl. I opened a good two set at the coat pickup and brought in my wingman. The girl gave me some compliance although they were waiting to get their coats. I didn’t time bridge her though. After they got their coats they promptly left. I opened a two set with RedpoleQ at a Pocha. I actually opened them in the middle of the intersection when a taxi was trying to pass. Oops. I made a mistake and didn’t open her friend. My prospect wasn’t interested but I kept trying while they were waiting for their table. Her friend seemed to get a kick out of it though. They left for their table and I gave up.

Sunday we went to Coex Mall. The first set was the hardest, my nervousness was high. My first set was a Japanese girl. I opened and bt spiked her. She was in town from Tokyo until Monday. I didn’t timebridge her or find out her job. I didn’t bounce her because I didn’t’ think of it until the after talk with RedpoleQ. I saw her again and tried to timebridge her to coffee or icecream but she turned me down. I successfully opened two other single sets. I btspiked them. I didn’t do much kino. The first girl didn’t like to be touched or didn’t like the way I was touching her. The other I just touched her on the arm and shoulder. One I didn’t timebridge because she looked good far away but not up close. It was funny. I saw this hot girl on her phone and followed her across the mall. I was waiting for her to get off the phone to open her I followed her outside when she finally hung up. I was about to open her when she walked right to her boyfriend. Ah se la vie.

Overall it was a fun weekend. I learned and grew a lot. I just need to keep applying the things I have learned.

Yeah, man! You were killing it over the weekend. Unstoppable. You and the Rock need to go head-to-head to see who can open every girl in the club first! Lols.

Massive improvement. It was clear that Octagon made your head spin, but you stuck it out and ran some really good sets. Was great fun rolling with you.

I've given you access to the VIP lounge, and I'm looking forward to more wild FRs from you! Also...MOVE TO GANGNAM!