Pickup Asia Forums

Bootcamp with RedpoleQ

Majesty

Wow!? where should I begin. I would like to inform anyone reading this that the boot camp class that I took was very helpful. However, I was very skeptical at first almost to the point that I would constantly get into arguments. The reason for this is because when I first joined the bootcamp, it appeared to be more of a hangout among friends. In addition, during that time, i was very angry because our first activity was to understand ourselves. When we talked about our ideal girl and what we are interested in, I felt that this was not the right bootcamp for me because I wanted to learn technique and skills to get any women that I wanted.

After bootcamp, I realized that I was totally wrong. It wasn't until the very end that I was able to connect the dots and understand that this exercise was ment to eliminate girls that will not suit our needs (i.e. qualification process). In addition, I learned that one of my true weaknesses was that I never really opened up to any girls about my failures. This is significant because if I want to make an emotional connection (deep comfort) it is important for the girl to understand who I am as a person.

Field Experience

1. Our first place we gamed was at Hongdae. I was very nervous because I never really used pickup lines (i.e. you have a big bag but you are a small girl... do you have a cat in there?) as an opener to begin the set. I learned that a lot of these girls probably had a shitty day and just wanted someone that is very funny to play around with. In addition, I also immediately went straight into the qualification process by asking questions that were relevant to my interest (i.e. do you like to watch motivational movies? Do you like to go hinking?) After failing miserably for an hour I finally got lucky and opened a set that the girl actually laughed at the park!! (OMG happiest moment of my life)!

2. Our 2nd meeting was at Gangnam. To be honest, this was the hardest day for me. The reason is because I never EVER opened a walking set. Usually when I game... it is either at a language exchange or a hiking meetup where girls "want to talk to you." I learned how to position myself and to tap girls on the arm using the back of my hand. In addition, I applied the same principles (i.e. attraction, qualification and to some degree comfort). However, my biggest problem is that I kept freezing during the set after I open it because I ran out of things to say or i failed to say the right things due to bad timing (i.e. waiting too long for her to respond when I should have made a response for her. Later that night, we went to this club called syndrom. OMG THIS IS A SUPER HARD PLACE TO GAME! It was loud as fuck but the women were smoking hot!! I realized that at a place like this, it is important to use facial emotions (i.e. smile at the girl and hope that they crack up.... then try and talk with them. I definitely don't this this was my cup of tea but never the less it was great experience. I actually had more success gaming outside the club rather than inside. I also realize that if a girl does not act receptive towards your message it is important to keep plowing. At first one of the girls did not like me after I asked what her name was... she said sorry.... I said nice to meet you sorry... then she said please go away...... minutes later I went back to the set and said... Hi Sorry, cheer up. I love you.... and all her friends cracked up. (the big mistake was that I should have stayed in the set and tried to ask qualification questions and eventually seed a place where we could hangout for a 1st date like a coffee shop.

3. Day Three was actually a very emotional day. My instructor opened up about his story of how he was fired from his previous jobs and how it helped him become more happier in life. Although he failed, he also mentioned at the end how he overcame hardship to find happiness. All the trainees then did the same and I felt that our group had a stronger connection because of it. It made us feel like we were friends for a long time even though I only spent 3 days with them. We worked on our day game and ended the night with cheers for completing this bootcamp

For anybody who is interested in this bootcamp experience that I went through, I would highly warn you that there will be times where you will get frustrated. However, if you can weather the storm and remain positive then you will be fine. Also, I firmly felt that this was a very good educational course as it taught me the essence of female psychology and how I can not only become closer to my lover but to other girls that are my friends. Im guessing that the only difference between a female friend and a lover is that you don't escalate to the seduction phase... (maybe?)

Yeah, man! It was an awesome weekend. You guys all really shared some great parts of your life on Sunday and I was really impressed with your enthusiasm throughout.

Good work and lots of fun times ahead for you!

Sent from RPQ's iPad...